Windows 10: My hacked account

Discus and support My hacked account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently was hacked and the useless microsoft support cant give it back. the hackers have changed the email twice since it was hacked one to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by microsoftisbraindead, Jul 25, 2022.

1. My hacked account

I recently was hacked and the useless microsoft support cant give it back. the hackers have changed the email twice since it was hacked one to rirqpx5c267tn5jh@ rambler.ru and then to rnjsxogus1009 @outlook.com. My accounts security details have stayed the same since i made it. The acsr always come back saying they couldnt give it back even with creditcard details you would ony be able to get if you were the owner and somehow is still can't get my account back. I have lost hundreds of hours of progress on games and a fair amount of money a username on mincraft i will no longer be able to get a

:)

microsoftisbraindead, Jul 25, 2022
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Jul 25, 2022
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Jul 25, 2022
  4. My hacked account

Account hacked

My email (live.com) account was hacked.

• To whom do I report?
    • Where do I send header information?
    • How do I recover my account?

System details:

• Running Windows 10 on an HP all-in-one computer
    • Office 365

Thanks for your help.

BarbaraLamkin, Jul 25, 2022
Thema:

My hacked account

1. My hacked account - Similar Threads - hacked account

2. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  3. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  4. Hack and locked account Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hack and locked account Help.: I've recently tried logging back into my account for Microsoft, after which it had said I need to recover my account as it no longer has an account registered under my original email, and it had me trying to recover it, I believe this is due to inactivity where Microsoft...
  5. Hack and locked account Help.

Hack and locked account Help.: I've recently tried logging back into my account for Microsoft, after which it had said I need to recover my account as it no longer has an account registered under my original email, and it had me trying to recover it, I believe this is due to inactivity where Microsoft...
  6. Hack and locked account Help.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...: i have submitted a form for it but i dont remember everything about it like my xbox name and stuff. ive had this account for 4+ years. I got the email of the email that hacked me but i dont know what to do now...
  8. My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...: i have submitted a form for it but i dont remember everything about it like my xbox name and stuff. ive had this account for 4+ years. I got the email of the email that hacked me but i dont know what to do now...
  9. Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED: Hi so my Account was hacked into 5 days ago First it said help us secure your account and at the time i had no way in getting my verification code but now i have access to the account linked to my locked account and still i cant get in as Microsoft wont let me send a code to...
  10. Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED

Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED: Hi so my Account was hacked into 5 days ago First it said help us secure your account and at the time i had no way in getting my verification code but now i have access to the account linked to my locked account and still i cant get in as Microsoft wont let me send a code to...