Windows 10: My har**** ****rive ****rashe****. Restore**** from ba****kup. Was free upgra****e to...

Discus and support My har**** ****rive ****rashe****. Restore**** from ba****kup. Was free upgra****e to... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, My har**** ****rive ****rashe****. Restore**** from ba****kup. Was a free upgra****e to win****ows 10 from 8.1. ****an't a****tivate pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zzzk, Mar 17, 2020.

1. zzzk Win User

My har**** ****rive ****rashe****. Restore**** from ba****kup. Was free upgra****e to...

Hello,

My har**** ****rive ****rashe****. Restore**** from ba****kup. Was a free upgra****e to win****ows 10 from 8.1. ****an't a****tivate pro. Says foun**** ****igital li****ense for win 10 pro an**** the install also is win 10 pro. Trie**** troubleshooter, says upgra****e? Why? Same version. I ****i**** it anyway, won't a****tivate. Fix? Thank you.

:)

2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

My har**** ****rive ****rashe****. Restore**** from ba****kup. Was free upgra****e to... [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Mar 17, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8400/E8500 and Xeon E3110 Moving to E-0 Stepping Next Month

After moving all 45nm Xeon DP quad core processors from the C-O to the E-0 stepping, Intel announced today that three more 45nm processors will also be upgraded to E-0. The two desktop Core 2 Duo E8400 and E8500 plus the server Xeon E3110 CPUs will all be updated to the E-0 stepping next month. Changes that will come with the E-0 stepping include:

• - CPUID will change from 0x10676 to 0x1067A
      - Power Status Indicator (PSI) is supported
      - PECI implementation change
      - New instructions added - XSAVE/XRSTOR
      - New ISA extension for save/restoring context of x87, SSE, and future processor state
      - New feature added - ACNT2
      - Improved mechanism for determining processor utilization. To be used for more efficient P-state determination.
      - Package change to Halide free package
    The E-0 processors will not require any BIOS updates. They'll be easily recognisable by the new sSpec numbers: SLB9J for E8400, SLB9K for E8500 and SLB9C for E3110.

Source: TechConnect Magazine, HARDSPELL

malware, Mar 17, 2020
  4. My har**** ****rive ****rashe****. Restore**** from ba****kup. Was free upgra****e to...

Nokia CK-200 car-kit CA-160 ISO harness

No, unfortunately not.

The mute-box is faulty; I understood in a Nokia service that this problem is common. If your unit is still covered by guarantee - you problem is solved: they are just replace the whole ISO harness.

I was lucky to buy on e-bay a faulty CK-200 for really low price, where the ISO harness was OK...

Paracelzus, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

My har**** ****rive ****rashe****. Restore**** from ba****kup. Was free upgra****e to...

1. My har**** ****rive ****rashe****. Restore**** from ba****kup. Was free upgra****e to... - Similar Threads - har**** ****rive ****rashe****

2. D rive completly deleated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D rive completly deleated: I was trying to sign out and the pc kept doing the loadin screen so i forced a shut down on restarting my whole D drive was deleted 1TB completly gone how do i fix this?...
  3. D rive completly deleated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    D rive completly deleated: I was trying to sign out and the pc kept doing the loadin screen so i forced a shut down on restarting my whole D drive was deleted 1TB completly gone how do i fix this?...
  4. D rive completly deleated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Pc when turned on keeps beeping "ba do" "ba do" every 2 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc when turned on keeps beeping "ba do" "ba do" every 2 seconds.: My system when turned on keeps beeping every 2 seconds. "Ba,do" Ba,do" I tried everything drives, check for cable malfunctions, nothing wrong. The only problem is the continuous beeping....
  6. Pc when turned on keeps beeping "ba do" "ba do" every 2 seconds.

Pc when turned on keeps beeping "ba do" "ba do" every 2 seconds.: My system when turned on keeps beeping every 2 seconds. "Ba,do" Ba,do" I tried everything drives, check for cable malfunctions, nothing wrong. The only problem is the continuous beeping....
  7. Windows rash with android emulator hypervisor

Windows rash with android emulator hypervisor: crash happends in bluescreen with Ntfs.sysmy be my ssd disk correpted ?dump analyze:CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109This BugCheck is generated when the kernel detects that critical kernel code ordata have been corrupted. There are generally three causes for a corruption:1 A...
  8. Windows rash with android emulator hypervisor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows rash with android emulator hypervisor: crash happends in bluescreen with Ntfs.sysmy be my ssd disk correpted ?dump analyze:CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109This BugCheck is generated when the kernel detects that critical kernel code ordata have been corrupted. There are generally three causes for a corruption:1 A...
  9. Restore a file or folder from Macrium Free Image?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore a file or folder from Macrium Free Image?: I have found the need (desire) to restore a particular folder or file from a Macrium Free image of one of my hard disks. Is this possible? Thank you. 124986
  10. Bluescreen rashing during work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen rashing during work: Hello, I use my desktop for working online with DaDa, teaching ESL to kids in China. I use their app, and licensed version of ManyCam. Several times today while teaching my computer has crashed, I've even had to revert to using an old broken down MacBook to finish my last...