Windows 10: My hard disk in HP notebook got crashed and I want format and recover my OS.

Discus and support My hard disk in HP notebook got crashed and I want format and recover my OS. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have HP notebook bought 2015, due to my hard disk got crashed I have formatted my laptop, now I am unable to recover my windows OS. Will it be stored... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Suhaib_sid, Apr 24, 2019.

1. My hard disk in HP notebook got crashed and I want format and recover my OS.

I have HP notebook bought 2015, due to my hard disk got crashed I have formatted my laptop, now I am unable to recover my windows OS. Will it be stored in my recovery disk or should I have to buy a new one. Please help not so techie after all

:)

Suhaib_sid, Apr 24, 2019
  2. MiST91 Win User

Best software to recover files from formatted Hard Disk

Hi all, whats the best software available to recover deleted files from a formatted hard disk?
    i am asking because there are lots of crappy file recovery softwares that really dont work.

MiST91, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Apr 24, 2019
  4. My hard disk in HP notebook got crashed and I want format and recover my OS.

Formatting Hard Disks

We advise posting your query on a Linux support forum to receive proper instructions on how to format your spare hard disk. The support agents of the Linux support page should be able to provide you with the detailed steps on how to format a Linux hard disk.

If you have other questions or concerns in the future, we're just a click away.

Devlin Sco, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

My hard disk in HP notebook got crashed and I want format and recover my OS.

1. My hard disk in HP notebook got crashed and I want format and recover my OS. - Similar Threads - hard disk notebook

2. how do i recover password from my hp notebook pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i recover password from my hp notebook pc: i need help to recover password from my or retrieve password to get on my hp notebook pc . I tried password that i thought it was but not the right one so know its asking please sign in with the last password used on this device/...
  3. My Local Disk C suddenly got formatted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Local Disk C suddenly got formatted: So this is really weird, so i put my pc to sleep before i went to bed, i woke up in the morning and i logged in to Windows and my laptop is just freezing all the time, i cant even do one task, it took 1 minute just to open the start button, so then i turned it off, and...
  4. Windows 10 license if hard disk got formated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 license if hard disk got formated: My Lenovo laptop to Hard disk got formatted while making partition. can anyone help me to get Windows license key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-if-hard-disk-got-formated/e3d90ed4-28f8-418a-95df-da51a19655e7
  5. What happens if i format my hard disk?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What happens if i format my hard disk?: I bought a HP laptop preinstalled with windows10 Pro. I downloaded an android emulator called Bluestacks and it messed up my screen with blurry colours. I have done a clean reset and install of windows but my screen is still messed up with discolouration. I guess the app...
  6. My Hard Disk Crashed !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Hard Disk Crashed !: My Hard Disk has Crashed so if i replace hard disk, would i be able to use the same keys of windows 10 & office which i was using earliear ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hard-disk-crashed/4fea347e-e1c4-4932-aeef-a83d8cb5031a
  7. Recovering my hard disk

Recovering my hard disk: When creating a USB windows install disk, I confuse my hard disk to mu USB stick and I lost all my data. I have already used Womdersahe recoverit, and easus data recovery. Each has performed recovery, but no file is openable. Can someone help me please?...
  8. Format hard disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Format hard disk: I want to gift my laptop to a friend and would like to format the hard disk, but when I try to do it the message is I can't do it because it could cause my computer to stop working. How do I erase everything from my computer's memory?...
  9. i want to recover my window 10 after i changed my hard disk

i want to recover my window 10 after i changed my hard disk: i want to recover my window 10 after i changed my hard disk.now i am using a trial version from windows 10 pro and want to go back to my home edition. because every time i start my laptop window never start until i disconnect the power and turn it on again!...
  10. Format my external hard disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Format my external hard disk: Hello guys, I have changed my laptop's hard disk from its original one (HDD) to a SSD and now I want to use the HDD as an external disk for save lots of datas. The problem is that the whole old windows is still on the HDD disk, which means there are still the local disks C,...