Windows 10: my hardrivehardisk is dying again and again

Discus and support my hardrivehardisk is dying again and again in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have bought so many hardiskhardrive in past few years and they are getting damaged again and again what could be the possible reasons? 1. my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sudeep santra, Jun 29, 2020.

1. my hardrivehardisk is dying again and again

i have bought so many hardiskhardrive in past few years and they are getting damaged again and again

what could be the possible reasons?

1. my mother board is damaged and sending bad current

2. my smpspower supply is damaged and sending wrong currents

3. its normal for hardisk to fail

4. my processor is doing something

5. or any other reason

:)

sudeep santra, Jun 29, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

can't install my OS again

Hi again I had to reinstall my OS again and it won't let me for some reason and pancho suggested upping the volts but this time it won't work any suggestions please *Toast :toast:

DrPepper, Jun 29, 2020
  3. AsRock Win User
    can't install my OS again

Your not trying to install it overclocked are you ?. GL with the new drive.

AsRock, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

my hardrivehardisk is dying again and again

Relocating the Users folder working again!

OK geeks, this works again. Added this warning at the beginning of the tutorial:

my hardrivehardisk  is dying again and again [​IMG]
    Warning EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ BEFORE STARTING!

This procedure works again in Build 10041 after being bugged and non-functional in two last builds. However, the procedure works only if Windows is installed without any whatsoever network connection. As soon as installation is done and you have entered the Audit Mode desktop (Method One Step 2) you can connect the computer to network and Internet again. The installation phase must be done without network connection.

Short checklist, the only way this works:
    1. Disable all network connections before starting the installation (disable WiFi, disconnect Ethernet cable)
    2. Install and enter Audit Mode as told in Method One Step 1
    3. Enable network connections (enable WiFi, reconnect Ethernet cable)
    4. Continue from tutorial Method One Step 2

Thema:

my hardrivehardisk is dying again and again

1. my hardrivehardisk is dying again and again - Similar Threads - hardrivehardisk dying again

2. Critical Process Died - again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died - again.: I've been getting blued death screens recently and I have no idea what could be the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-again/6926ccf4-ff34-4532-a2be-3fa65a504fd3
  3. Critical Process Died - again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process Died - again.: I've been getting blued death screens recently and I have no idea what could be the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-again/6926ccf4-ff34-4532-a2be-3fa65a504fd3
  4. Critical Process Died - again.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Updating my laptop again and again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating my laptop again and again.: specifications Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM :4.00 GB 3.88 GB usable System type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H2Experience : Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  6. Updating my laptop again and again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating my laptop again and again.: specifications Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM :4.00 GB 3.88 GB usable System type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H2Experience : Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  7. Updating my laptop again and again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. BSOD again and again and again :-

BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  9. Crticial Process Died BSOD Again and Again

Crticial Process Died BSOD Again and Again: I'm Getting this CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD ,again and again .......also , also I have been getting this error for months , I have tried Installing Windows Again and Again , the Windows Works fine for few days , but , when The First BSOD occurs , after that , it keeps...
  10. Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again

Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again: Why the **** does deleting temporary files not **** delete them ? In fact, why did my temporary file size **** increase after i supposedly deleted this ****? **** useless ****....