Windows 10: My hardware low, so it ok for win10 20H?

Discus and support My hardware low, so it ok for win10 20H? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi im just here for ask a about my low hardware can handle a win10 20h2 or i just stand on win10 1803 or go back win7 last version? My Hardware:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AzuneCathy, Feb 24, 2021.

1. My hardware low, so it ok for win10 20H?

Hi im just here for ask a about my low hardware can handle a win10 20h2 or i just stand on win10 1803 or go back win7 last version?

My Hardware:

Intel® Pentium® G3220 3.00 Ghz

NAVIDIA GeForce 310

Ram 4GB

SSD 255

No more SSD or HDD install

Thank for read my silly question hope got rely soon.

"Sorry about my english, is bad so..."

:)

AzuneCathy, Feb 24, 2021
  2. lse123 Win User

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Feb 24, 2021
  3. is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but
    the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool says all ok and continued ok... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all ok for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?

and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)

is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

Lse123polis, Feb 24, 2021
  4. My hardware low, so it ok for win10 20H?

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I have given you the advice of what to do about IF you can get 10 for free and about checking the compatibility.

There is no point in you asking the same questions over and over.

I have nothing further to add.

What you do now is up to you.

Bill Smithers, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

My hardware low, so it ok for win10 20H?

1. My hardware low, so it ok for win10 20H? - Similar Threads - hardware low win10

2. Why is my storage so low?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my storage so low?: I have tried everything. I have tried checking if it was because of a temp folder didn’t work. I have tried using all of the storage clean up recommendations and none work. I have tried deleting a lot of my apps and files didn’t work. I have tried everything and my storage...
  3. Why is my storage so low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my storage so low?: I have tried everything. I have tried checking if it was because of a temp folder didn’t work. I have tried using all of the storage clean up recommendations and none work. I have tried deleting a lot of my apps and files didn’t work. I have tried everything and my storage...
  4. OK so.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OK so.: running a program for windows xp on windows 7pro does not work for me. it puts the screen in a D-sub out of range mode. I have tried making the resalution windows xp res pak 2 and make the resoloution for windows xp. i think the porblem is wiht the screen but there are not...
  5. OK so.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OK so.: running a program for windows xp on windows 7pro does not work for me. it puts the screen in a D-sub out of range mode. I have tried making the resalution windows xp res pak 2 and make the resoloution for windows xp. i think the porblem is wiht the screen but there are not...
  6. Why is my disk space so low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my disk space so low?: I know I have a bad pc,But still, one day the drive went from 40gb to 900mb. I've checked, and nothing big seems to be causing it. Here are some screenshots:At this point, I really can't do anything with it. I can barely play minecraft and roblox, but they are very laggy.If I...
  7. Windows Update 20H error!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update 20H error!: Hello so untill I updated my windows recently to version 20H it was working normally..... But now after update the touchpad disable is not working though it shows a reaction, search doesn't work for both search bar and in settings. Pls help....
  8. Win10 20h wont install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 20h wont install: wont install the update, gets to 25% then stops. I get a window that says some settings need changing but it doesn't say what. I close this window and it takes me back to the Update Page, I then press the Fix Issues button and it starts the Install again, then the whole cycle...
  9. Ok so

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ok so: How do I open Group Policy Editor in Windows 10 2004 submitted by /u/ili_razvan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/he1t0e/ok_so/
  10. Gaming hardware drivers for Win7 OK in Win10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gaming hardware drivers for Win7 OK in Win10?: I haven't had the new PC delivered yet, but am wondering if, as Vista drivers for gaming hardware tended to be OK in Win7, should they and/or Win7 drivers work in Win10? Thinking of things like Saitek X52, Belkin Nostromo N52.. I could of course post to the various...