Windows 10: My hardware low, so it ok for win10 20H?

Discus and support My hardware low, so it ok for win10 20H? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi im just here for ask a about my low hardware can handle a win10 20h2 or i just stand on win10 1803 or go back win7 last version? My Hardware:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AzuneCathy, Feb 24, 2021.

1. My hardware low, so it ok for win10 20H?

Hi im just here for ask a about my low hardware can handle a win10 20h2 or i just stand on win10 1803 or go back win7 last version?

My Hardware:

Intel® Pentium® G3220 3.00 Ghz

NAVIDIA GeForce 310

Ram 4GB

SSD 255

No more SSD or HDD install

Thank for read my silly question hope got rely soon.

"Sorry about my english, is bad so..."

:)

AzuneCathy, Feb 24, 2021
  2. lse123 Win User

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Feb 24, 2021
  3. is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but
    the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool says all ok and continued ok... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all ok for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?

and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)

is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

Lse123polis, Feb 24, 2021
  4. My hardware low, so it ok for win10 20H?

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I have given you the advice of what to do about IF you can get 10 for free and about checking the compatibility.

There is no point in you asking the same questions over and over.

I have nothing further to add.

What you do now is up to you.

Bill Smithers, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

My hardware low, so it ok for win10 20H?

1. My hardware low, so it ok for win10 20H? - Similar Threads - hardware low win10

2. is my space so low that files are blank now?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is my space so low that files are blank now?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/realjimmyjam225 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lq9t08/is_my_space_so_low_that_files_are_blank_now/
  3. Code 0x87E10BC6 after 20H update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Code 0x87E10BC6 after 20H update: Hi, I have PC that bought half years ago, bought ir used but with a fresh copy of wind 10. All updates where fine, till yesterday Wind 20H update. after it started to show activate windows. If I try to do troubleshooting it shows can't find server. I add screen shot of...
  4. Win10 Hardware Upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Hardware Upgrade: I intend to upgrade my pc and I am worried that my drive will be hardlocked due to it. I intend to upgrade the motherboard, CPU, GPU, PSU, and RAM. My upgrade will be AMD to AMD rather than Intel to AMD or vice versa. I currently do not have an active version of Windows and...
  5. Is it ok to add Malwarebytes to Win10 Home?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it ok to add Malwarebytes to Win10 Home?: I have a new Win10 Home 10.0.18363 build 19363 I have a router so I have windows firewall turned off I would like to add Malwarebytes in addition to the Windows Defender. Are there any complications or considerations I need to be aware of? 160957
  6. Ok so

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ok so: How do I open Group Policy Editor in Windows 10 2004 submitted by /u/ili_razvan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/he1t0e/ok_so/
  7. Low performance in games - WIN10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low performance in games - WIN10: Hello, as title suggest, I have constant stutters, microstutters and FPS drops in almost every game, even when I usually exceed recommended requirements, althoutht OS itself seems to run fine. I had not any of these problems before the upgrade from Windows 8.1. Problem...
  8. Ok , so I need help with my sound devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ok , so I need help with my sound devices.: So for the past month I've had this problem with a sound device called Digital Output, It wasnt there until I updated to windows 10. I had had this problem before but I forgot how I fixed it and what I had remembered no longer worked. I updated from windows 8.1 to 10 about...
  9. Gaming hardware drivers for Win7 OK in Win10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gaming hardware drivers for Win7 OK in Win10?: I haven't had the new PC delivered yet, but am wondering if, as Vista drivers for gaming hardware tended to be OK in Win7, should they and/or Win7 drivers work in Win10? Thinking of things like Saitek X52, Belkin Nostromo N52.. I could of course post to the various...
  10. Standing OS Hardware Upgrade OK?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Standing OS Hardware Upgrade OK?: Wasn't really sure what to title the thread, but here's what I'm doing, and where it's gone so far.... I took my antiquated Core 2 Quad Q6600 / 8GB DDR2 system and am giving it a pretty huge upgrade. Moving to a Sabertooth X79 with a i7 Hexa-core 3690 CPU, and 16GB DDR3...