Windows 10: My Harmon/Kardon BTA 10 Bluetooth Adapter

Discus and support My Harmon/Kardon BTA 10 Bluetooth Adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My adapter is connected to my PC as my OutPut device. However, no sound. I am going through my Denon AVR 3200 Receiver, using a Mini Cable. Can I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Devil Dog 49, May 9, 2021.

1. My Harmon/Kardon BTA 10 Bluetooth Adapter

My adapter is connected to my PC as my OutPut device. However, no sound. I am going through my Denon AVR 3200 Receiver, using a Mini Cable. Can I get some experienced help?Thanks,Ken

:)

Devil Dog 49, May 9, 2021

2. Bluetooth adapter not working with Windows 10

Just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. Having an issue with connecting my Harmon Kardon Bluetooth Bluetooth adapter HK BTA 10 . It was working fine in 8.1. Never any issues! It does show up on the list, but only after many resets of the bluetooth
    adapter and finally it does connect. The sound however is unusable as there are only occasional micro seconds of sound. and clicks.

Very disappointing if this cannot be fixed. I use a MS Bluetooth Wedge mouse as well and it works as it should. Overall this issue in my mind can only come from the the new Windows 10 issue. Please help or fix. Thank you.

Lucas Oldhoff, May 9, 2021
  3. KANTSTOP Win User
    Harmon kardon invoke doesn't work with Android 9

Harmon kardon invoke will not work with Android 9 Bluetooth. Seems like a common problem for everyone.

Will this speaker ever support

Android 9 Bluetooth?

KANTSTOP, May 9, 2021
  4. My Harmon/Kardon BTA 10 Bluetooth Adapter

Switching music accounts on the Harmon Kardon Invoke

Do you have to go through the set-up process again to switch music accounts on the Harmon Kardon invoke ?

AManWithADream, May 9, 2021
Thema:

My Harmon/Kardon BTA 10 Bluetooth Adapter

1. My Harmon/Kardon BTA 10 Bluetooth Adapter - Similar Threads - Harmon Kardon BTA

2. harmon kardon speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    harmon kardon speakers: harmon kardon speakers hk695-01 will not work on my eliteone 800 any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harmon-kardon-speakers/89fe3870-adb2-41da-8740-002244dec2c9
  3. harmon kardon speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    harmon kardon speakers: harmon kardon speakers hk695-01 will not work on my eliteone 800 any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harmon-kardon-speakers/89fe3870-adb2-41da-8740-002244dec2c9
  4. Harmon/Kardon Invoke won't get final update

in Cortana
    Harmon/Kardon Invoke won't get final update: I have a Harmon/Kardon Invoke. It is connected to the Internet but of course the Cortana functionality no longer functions.It doesn't seem to want to get the final update that converts it to a standard bluetooth speaker. Is there any way to manually update the device?...
  5. Harman/Kardon as a bluetooth speaker

in Cortana
    Harman/Kardon as a bluetooth speaker: Hey, I know that MS is finishing its support of Cortana on Harman/Kardon speaker, but I want to continue to use it as a speaker. Unfortunately, a couple of weeks ago my speaker disconnected from the service and never connected back. I've reset it and tried to connect it again...
  6. Harmon Kardon Invoke

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Harmon Kardon Invoke: I know this is one you don't get every day. I have an INVOKE and the connection to MS and Cortana just stopped the other day. I know support was scheduled to end in January and there is supposed to be a download to enable Bluetooth capability. The problem is I can't...
  7. Windows 10 won't recognize my Harmon Kordan Bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't recognize my Harmon Kordan Bluetooth device.: I have a /Harmon Kordan Bluetooth device BTA 10 connected to my old analog stereo amplifier/receiver to play music through my phone which works and my laptop which wont recognize it. All Bluetooth drivers are up to date which look like 3 MS and one Intel drivers. I read on...
  8. Harmon Kardon Invoke no longer available in Cortana Device setup tool

in Cortana
    Harmon Kardon Invoke no longer available in Cortana Device setup tool: I had to reset my Invoke when my network changed, and now when I download the Cortana Device setup app from the store it appears only Surface Headphones can be detected. The app actually appears after installation as 'Surface Headphones' !! I tried using device setup via the...
  9. Harmon Kardon Invoke Cortana Speaker

in Cortana
    Harmon Kardon Invoke Cortana Speaker: Okay, I made the mistake of buying 4 Invokes for $50 at the Microsoft Store. I first bought two and really like them and then bought two more. I have two of them set up. I love the sound quality it's better than the Echo Dots and Google Homes that I also have and I've been...
  10. Harmon Kardon Invoke Can't Open Any Apps

in Cortana
    Harmon Kardon Invoke Can't Open Any Apps: Hello, My HK Invoke recently can't open any apps. When asked top "open" something like a podcast or background sound like ocean or rain, it replies "I can't open any apps right now." It's connected to our WiFi fine and will do reminders and even play music from iHeart...