Windows 10: my HD Disk Health at 52%

Discus and support my HD Disk Health at 52% in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Buy a new one *Smile Or buy a Samsung Evo 500GB SSD Examples SSD 860 EVO 2.5" SATA III 1TB Memory & Storage - MZ-76E1T0B/AM | Samsung US 171001 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AddRAM, Dec 22, 2020.

1. AddRAM Win User

my HD Disk Health at 52%

AddRAM, Dec 22, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Cannot Format HD

Need to initialize it as GPT disk type with HD > 2TB:
    From Admin command prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk =====> Take a note of disk # for the 4TB HD
    3. select disk # ====> From step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize the disk as GPT, create simple then format.

topgundcp, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

We appreciate your time responding back to us. At this point, we would suggest that you access the built-in Administrator account to and check if you would be able to perform a Health Check from it. Here are the steps on how to enable the built-in Administrator
    Account:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:yes and hit
      Enter

After completing these steps, you should see a message that you've done the command completed successfully. Sign out from your current user profile and you'll see the Administrator account as one of the choices.

Let us know if you would be able to perform a system health check on your account and we'll assist you with the next steps needed.

Once you're successful with performing a health check on the Administrator account, we would suggest that you disable it from your personal user profile by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:no and hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further.

Jaune Bel, Dec 22, 2020
  4. my HD Disk Health at 52%

HDD Health Report: Crystal Disk Info, HD Tune, WD-Data Lifeguard Diagnostics.. pls help

WD TB Blue - 5 months old.
    Following are the HDD Health Report: Crystal Disk Info, HD Tune, WesternDigital - Data Lifeguard Diagnostics

Pls suggest.

Issue: Win7 sometimes started working slow, and then it gets stuct up in safe mode at "CLASSNPN.SYS".
    Tried installing fresh Win7.. worked fine for sometime but then started with the same issue.
    SO i did the health check.

Crystal Disk Info:

my HD Disk Health at 52% crystaldisk-jpg.jpg

HD Tune :

my HD Disk Health at 52% hd-tune_1-jpg.jpg

my HD Disk Health at 52% hd-tune_2-jpg.jpg

WesternDigital - Data Lifeguard Diagnostics

my HD Disk Health at 52% wd-jpg.jpg

my HD Disk Health at 52% wd2-jpg.jpg

alivehunter, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

my HD Disk Health at 52%

1. my HD Disk Health at 52% - Similar Threads - Disk Health 52%

2. Device Security > Disk Health > CHECK DISK Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security > Disk Health > CHECK DISK Problem: Hello Microsoft-Community,I had, several times ago 1-2 month ago, a problem that was displayed a warning sign instead a green sign in the taskbar under the symbol from the microsoft-security-center. In the security-center under 'Device Security' there appeared every start a...
  3. Device Security > Disk Health > CHECK DISK Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Security > Disk Health > CHECK DISK Problem: Hello Microsoft-Community,I had, several times ago 1-2 month ago, a problem that was displayed a warning sign instead a green sign in the taskbar under the symbol from the microsoft-security-center. In the security-center under 'Device Security' there appeared every start a...
  4. Disk Health

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Health: My computer has been lagging lately and I tried Hard Disk Sentinel to check my disk health. The result is pretty bad. Do I need to change to SSD as soon as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-health/0906f62a-be2c-4a53-96ac-0bc5f08c0801
  5. Disk Health

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Health: My computer has been lagging lately and I tried Hard Disk Sentinel to check my disk health. The result is pretty bad. Do I need to change to SSD as soon as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-health/0906f62a-be2c-4a53-96ac-0bc5f08c0801
  6. Disk Health

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. HD Disk Access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HD Disk Access: My work Laptop crashed and we have not been able to fit it, I have some information on the disk that I need urgently but when I removed the HD Disk and try to access it, it asks for a 48-digit code to unlock it. I can't find this code anywhere, can you assist?...
  8. HD sentinel and disk life ??

HD sentinel and disk life ??: hi so on 2 of my external drives in a hard drive dock yes they are old power on hours is long, but status shows 100% prefect but life show something else one says more than 100 days left other shows more than 206 days left, should i worry about this and start for a new backup...
  9. my HD Disk Health at 52%

my HD Disk Health at 52%: Buy a new one *Smile Or buy a Samsung Evo 500GB SSD Examples SSD 860 EVO 2.5" SATA III 1TB Memory & Storage - MZ-76E1T0B/AM | Samsung US 171001
  10. Hard Disk Health 6%

Hard Disk Health 6%: my laptop hard disk stop working, when i connect it to another laptop via USB cable, it shows 6% Health even after Format does this mean i should not use it for critical data and throw it away 150278