Windows 10: my hdd isn't showing a volume

Discus and support my hdd isn't showing a volume in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ok my issue is i have 3drives in my system two ssd one with just os on it the other has games and some programs then i have a hdd drive for music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zuggy3883, Jun 10, 2019.

1. zuggy3883 Win User

my hdd isn't showing a volume

ok my issue is i have 3drives in my system two ssd one with just os on it the other has games and some programs then i have a hdd drive for music pictures and other stuff my problem when i go to my pc where my drives are both ssd show how much storage is being used like they should but my hdd does not show any as if its empty even though it is not ive tried reformatting it even tried changing drive letter but nothing fixes it

:)

zuggy3883, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Dice Vil Win User

Portable HDD full but isn`t..

Hi Graham,

In most cases, this may already point to a hardware issue. We suggest doing the following to properly isolate this:

• Connect your portable HDD to a different port.
    • Connect your portable HDD to a different PC.
    • Connect other storage devices.

If you find that other storage devices work properly and your portable HDD still encounters an error with other computers, then this is already a hardware issue and you'll need to get in touch with the device manufacturer for assistance and troubleshooting.

Feel free to post back if you need more help.

Dice Vil, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 10, 2019
  4. my hdd isn't showing a volume

Portable HDD full but isn`t..

my external portable hard drive is showing full. it says I have only used 483GB and have 500GB free but when I try to put files on it says disc is full. I am running the latest version of Windows 10 .Portable HDD

Graham Laughlan, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

my hdd isn't showing a volume

1. my hdd isn't showing a volume - Similar Threads - hdd isn't showing

2. my sound and volume icon isn't appearing on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my sound and volume icon isn't appearing on my taskbar: my sound and volume icon isn't appearing on my taskbar, does anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sound-and-volume-icon-isnt-appearing-on-my/b67ae990-2bf8-4c75-a872-8f99170ffd1b
  3. HDD is not showing in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD is not showing in my pc: In my pc sometimes there is no HDD showing in thic PC And sometimes it shows. i dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdd-is-not-showing-in-my-pc/a8efea3a-ba49-4c66-b8af-ea2019e60e70
  4. HDD is not showing in my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDD is not showing in my pc: In my pc sometimes there is no HDD showing in thic PC And sometimes it shows. i dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdd-is-not-showing-in-my-pc/a8efea3a-ba49-4c66-b8af-ea2019e60e70
  5. Volume and HDD issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Volume and HDD issue: Hi, I have a Supermicro Storage device under Window 10. I have a 250go SSD for the OS and two spanned NFTS volumes of 18 X 14tb drives, so basically 2 volumes of 252TB each. They were working perfectly and they were pretty full with data. I decided to try Ubuntu and installed...
  6. My cursor isn't showing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My cursor isn't showing.: I have a Windows 10 laptop, and thankfully it's a touch screen laptop. But recently, my cursor has been disappearing and it gets pretty irritating, I don't use a mouse. Please help...
  7. HDD volumes gone

HDD volumes gone: Hi A couple of weeks ago I put an SSD into my pc and i kept both of my 1TB hard drives in there. I had to create a new volume for the HDD's and I was like fine, probably because I added a new drive or something. So I gave them a net Volume and a Couple of days later its...
  8. Shrink volume is showing less even though HDD has storage

Shrink volume is showing less even though HDD has storage: Dear team, when I shrink the C:/, shrink says, I can only shrink by 9488 MB when my HDD is a 1TB HDD. why could this be happening? I still have 700GB of free space on C:/ please advise 1. I have done optimization and defragmentation already 2. done a disk clean up...
  9. the "show hidden icons" arrow isn't visible and the volume also not visible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    the "show hidden icons" arrow isn't visible and the volume also not visible: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/midoo14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e04q66/the_show_hidden_icons_arrow_isnt_visible_and_the/
  10. hdd not showing

hdd not showing: I have a 500 gb ssd as boot drive and 1tb mechanical hdd as backup drive. the 1tb does not show in file explorer or disk manager. help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdd-not-showing/becd1520-d715-4a70-92a9-32402d94ed3b"