Windows 10: My HDD keeps disappearing, any advice?

Discus and support My HDD keeps disappearing, any advice? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Help is greatly appreciated my HDD keeps disappearing but my SSD is showing. I have checked bios and its showing there OK really confused submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cully_83, May 11, 2020.

1. My HDD keeps disappearing, any advice?

Help is greatly appreciated my HDD keeps disappearing but my SSD is showing. I have checked bios and its showing there OK really confused

submitted by /u/Cully_83
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cully_83, May 11, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 11, 2020
  3. HDD disappear when used

Hi,

Hardware failure or corruption within your system files are some of the possible reasons why you are experiencing an issue with using your SSD and HDD. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10?
    • What changes were made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for hardware. Follow these steps to do so:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search box at the upper right corner of the window, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound and then choose Hardware and Devices.
    • Once done, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 11, 2020
  4. Johankaan Win User

My HDD keeps disappearing, any advice?

unlock hdd

Johankaan, May 11, 2020
Thema:

My HDD keeps disappearing, any advice?

1. My HDD keeps disappearing, any advice? - Similar Threads - HDD keeps disappearing

2. Any advice here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any advice here?: So about a month ago I was experiencing issues with my PC and eventually had to but a new one, so I did that and now this new W10 PC keeps on freezing up and lagging everytime I try to use it. I heard that I could reset my PC but keep my files. I have MS Paint files that I...
  3. Any advice here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any advice here?: So about a month ago I was experiencing issues with my PC and eventually had to but a new one, so I did that and now this new W10 PC keeps on freezing up and lagging everytime I try to use it. I heard that I could reset my PC but keep my files. I have MS Paint files that I...
  4. Any advice here?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My HDD keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My HDD keeps disappearing: Recently I had a Windows 10 update on my Asus laptop. After that my internal hard drive D keeps disappearing and sometimes reappears. I tried removing the windows update and reinstall the windows update. But my HDD still keeps disappearing and then I can't even see it in the...
  6. Any advice for my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any advice for my keyboard?: When I play games for example Friday Night funkin my after a few taps on the arrow keys my keyboard freezes and I don't want to waste any money. So is there any advise so I fix my keyboard...
  7. Any advice on how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any advice on how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_am_GAYdra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/et1jjn/any_advice_on_how_to_fix_this/
  8. HDD disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD disappearing: The problem started yesterday it. When I booted my HDD just wasn't there in my windows, although it still was shown in my BIOS after many tries of changing SATA cable with my SDD then changing the place where I plugged it in don't know how many times it just appeared again....
  9. buying SSD ? any advice?

buying SSD ? any advice?: Hello My SSD, which is Trascend 128GB, bought only two years ago, but it just fails a few days ago. BIOS couldn't detect it. Plugging it to the external case of another computer, it doesn't read it too. Just like any computer doesn't find this drive. I believe it's failed....
  10. Advice on Choosing a new HDD

Advice on Choosing a new HDD: Hi there people! I'm beggining my hunt for a new HDD for my recent laptop, the toshiba it currently has is good, but sometimes hurts performance (8 MB cache and 5400 RPM), specially when processing big files on Clip Studio or Photoshop, so I decided that, since my warranty...