Windows 10: My HDD Light Stops blinking and my system freezes

Discus and support My HDD Light Stops blinking and my system freezes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So my computer has been freezing quite a lot recently. There's not a specific task that will freeze the computer, it happens randomly. The HDD light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kushal123, Nov 27, 2019.

1. kushal123 Win User

My HDD Light Stops blinking and my system freezes

So my computer has been freezing quite a lot recently. There's not a specific task that will freeze the computer, it happens randomly. The HDD light will stop blinking and my disk usage will be 100% and my computer will just freeze. I am still able to use my mouse but nothing else works.
    My computer info:
    Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 645
    Memory: 6 GB
    BIOS Version/Date: American Megatarends Inc. 6.06, 3/22/11

I have windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 and it's installed on a Samsung SSD 860 Evo 500GB. I literally have nothing installed on my computer except for Chrome and VMware. I tried everything that I could find on the internet. These are some of the things I tried:
    1) Disable MSI for the controller in the registry. (This seemed to help but its freezing again)
    2) Scanned and Updated all my drives and Windows.

I tried a bunch of other things but I can't remember off the top of my head. If anyone has any suggestions please don't hesitate. I am willing to try anything. This is really getting frustrating. Thank you in advance. If more information is needed I can provide I just really need this to be fixed. Thank you.

:)

kushal123, Nov 27, 2019

2. system freezes when blinking of hdd stops

my system freezes randomly and when it freezes blinking of hdd light stops.no mouse and keyboard works.hard to reboot is only way to restatrt the system.i recover my system but it cant help.

DileepTrivedi, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Randomly freeze's after hdd light stop's blinking

Hi.i had a problem with my laptop .my hdd light will go off completely and then my laptop freeze's & it always does this after a while no matter what i 'm doing.

My specs are

Geforce 940mx

Intel i5 6th gen

8gb ram ddr4

I tb hdd

Please help.

DileepTrivedi, Nov 27, 2019
  4. My HDD Light Stops blinking and my system freezes

Laptop freezes and HDD light turns off!!

Sometimes when i'm on my laptop it freezes and the HDD light off Idk if this just means your laptop is not working but I have it feeling that's not the case. If i'm watching Netflix or anything that involves volume on my laptop and it freezes, 90% of the
    time it will freeze but the volume in will continue playing but stop after a good minute after the laptop freezes. Also there's like a 25% chance the laptop wont freeze but when the hdd light turns off everything will stop working and noting will open, it'll
    seem like i have no internet but that's false. Please help!!

AlwynAquino, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

My HDD Light Stops blinking and my system freezes

1. My HDD Light Stops blinking and my system freezes - Similar Threads - HDD Light Stops

2. my battery light is blinking and not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my battery light is blinking and not charging: my battery light is blinking and not charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-light-is-blinking-and-not-charging/6eb63a7e-0fe2-41ca-bd7c-4d209d1f361e
  3. my battery light is blinking and not charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my battery light is blinking and not charging: my battery light is blinking and not charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-light-is-blinking-and-not-charging/6eb63a7e-0fe2-41ca-bd7c-4d209d1f361e
  4. my battery light is blinking and not charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. CPU light blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU light blinking: In my inter core i3 cpu, the power button when clicked it starts blinking. The pc is not on sleep also. This is not a problem CMOS also because it is only 2.5 yrs old. This problem has occured in the past, but around 3 days it got automatically repaired. This problem occurs...
  6. CPU light blinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU light blinking: In my inter core i3 cpu, the power button when clicked it starts blinking. The pc is not on sleep also. This is not a problem CMOS also because it is only 2.5 yrs old. This problem has occured in the past, but around 3 days it got automatically repaired. This problem occurs...
  7. CPU light blinking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Charger light on ASUS laptop won't stop blinking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Charger light on ASUS laptop won't stop blinking: I've been experiencing the charging light blinking a beautiful orange and green as of late. I've restarted and held the Power button down when the Windows logo appears and that stops if for a day or two. Last time, I removed the battery after unplugging of course and held the...
  9. CPU red light blinking

in Windows 10 Customization
    CPU red light blinking: Hi all, My display is working fine but CPU red light wont stop blinking.so whats the man reason behind?-if you could be any help-THANK YOU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-red-light-blinking/09877bfa-79b4-4080-9eae-d257be71d9d7
  10. Blinking light

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blinking light: For about four weeks now I have had a blinking light on my Dell laptop with windows 10 system. Can someone give me some idea what it could be coming from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blinking-light/451dc606-35c1-43e2-9880-d60ec411ae44"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop hard drive light stops flashing and comouter freezes