Windows 10: my hdmi was working now it isnt?

Discus and support my hdmi was working now it isnt? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my hdmi hook up was working now its not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by anthonyteague, Sep 18, 2018.

1. my hdmi was working now it isnt?

my hdmi hook up was working now its not

:)

anthonyteague, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Sep 18, 2018
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Sep 18, 2018
  4. DrPepper Win User

my hdmi was working now it isnt?

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

my hdmi was working now it isnt?

1. my hdmi was working now it isnt? - Similar Threads - hdmi was working

2. My taskbar isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar isnt working: Ive tried many different things and powershell isnt working either, it continues to freeze and it wont let me use it at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-isnt-working/d4e3f2ff-8ba1-4c07-beef-e3818ef0dd2e
  3. My Monitor isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Monitor isnt working: So ive done the above 60 Hz thing and ive tried all the stuff but its werid because i can only put it on 1 display and cant extend it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-isnt-working/1b7b8b67-7e8b-4580-89f4-8a9489c4b75a
  4. my mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mic isnt working: so my mic on my pc hasnt been working lately. i was recently on a discord call with my friend and while talking, my mic suddenly disconnected. i searched in the settings to change it to the input device but it wasnt even an option. i have unplugged it and plugged it back in...
  5. Windows update and now my camera isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update and now my camera isnt working: I recently did the Windows 10 update on my computer and now my camera isn't working. I have checked to make sure that it is turned on with all the permissions. I looked under hardware manager and my camera isn't even listed there. Can someone help me. I have a Samsung Galaxy...
  6. connection to tv via hdmi isnt working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connection to tv via hdmi isnt working: I have tried both of the hdmi ports on my tv to my computer but it hasnt worked, the hdmi cord is brand new when I ask the computer to search for the device it says it cant detect it even though the tv is on the correct port is it the hdmi cable or is it something else?...
  7. updated my drivers but my hdmi output still isnt working

updated my drivers but my hdmi output still isnt working: I cant find a driver update that makes my HDMI output work. I've downloaded drivers and run a compatabilty test but still haven't resolved the problem. I know it's my laptop because it worked on both tv's and now won't work on either...
  8. hdmi plug isnt reading firestick

hdmi plug isnt reading firestick: I just installed window 10 and it isn't reading my firestick can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-plug-isnt-reading-firestick/161ea05f-8dbe-4e57-9a68-0302939c6885
  9. My taskbar isnt working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My taskbar isnt working: hello, my system is going through an issue, Any time i start my computer and i try to get access to the start menu icon on the task bar it doesn't open and also the other icons on the left hand side i.e( the notification button,speakers, battery icon ) don't work what do i do...
  10. My windows was activated but now it isnt...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows was activated but now it isnt...: I bought a computer about 6 months ago, it was activated but a few days ago it went desactivated and it's aking me to activate it... Im attaching an image with my system info... can you please help me? [ATTACH]...