Windows 10: My Head Phones are not getting detected by the Laptop. However, Bluetooth is working.

Discus and support My Head Phones are not getting detected by the Laptop. However, Bluetooth is working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Head Phones are not getting detected by the Laptop. However, Bluetooth is working. I already have Microsoft 365. Why am I being ask to buy it again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArunKamboj, Oct 18, 2021.

1. My Head Phones are not getting detected by the Laptop. However, Bluetooth is working.

My Head Phones are not getting detected by the Laptop. However, Bluetooth is working. I already have Microsoft 365. Why am I being ask to buy it again?

:)

ArunKamboj, Oct 18, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 18, 2021
  3. pa14666 Win User
    Microsoft Designer Mouse not detected by laptop, even though other bluetooth devices do work, and this mouse works on other computers.

I bought the Designer Mouse. My laptop with Windows 10 does not even detect it. It's a Microsoft mouse so it has to be compatible. It works on another laptop which has windows 8.1. It even works on my android phone! Other devices appear on the list of
    the laptop in question, for example my phone is there and connects without problems . Moreover, the laptop itself is detectable by other devices via Bluetooth.
    Additionally, another Bluetooth mouse (dell) isn't detectable either. So it seems that this laptop is "allergic" to Bluetooth mice.

I looked into the Bluetooth drivers in the device manager and it says they are up to date.

The device manager lists Intel centrino wireless Bluetooth 3.0 + high speed adapter as the Bluetooth device

I'd be incredibly grateful for any suggestions. It's an Xmas gift for my sister and I really don't want to return it.

Thanks in advance

pa14666, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Avi_S Win User

My Head Phones are not getting detected by the Laptop. However, Bluetooth is working.

Bluetooth head set not detecting

Hi..I have bought new C2-03 dualSIM handset which has not been detecting nokia BH 101 Bluetooth head set. was using same head set with sony ericsson handset,

Does nokia this mode support this.

Rgds

Avi_S, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

My Head Phones are not getting detected by the Laptop. However, Bluetooth is working.

1. My Head Phones are not getting detected by the Laptop. However, Bluetooth is working. - Similar Threads - Head Phones are

2. My Head Phones are not getting detected by the Laptop. However, Bluetooth is working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Head Phones are not getting detected by the Laptop. However, Bluetooth is working.: My Head Phones are not getting detected by the Laptop. However, Bluetooth is working. I already have Microsoft 365. Why am I being ask to buy it again?...
  3. My Head Phones are not getting detected by the Laptop. However, Bluetooth is working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Head Phones are not getting detected by the Laptop. However, Bluetooth is working.: My Head Phones are not getting detected by the Laptop. However, Bluetooth is working. I already have Microsoft 365. Why am I being ask to buy it again?...
  4. head phones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    head phones: When I plug in headphones do not work. So I have to re install the driver and restart the computer. I have do this every time I start the computer.. Any solution for this in Windows 10....
  5. Head phone don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Head phone don't work: It makes no difference if the headphones are plugged in or not. the computer speakerss stayes on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/head-phone-dont-work/ecfc3e40-72ea-431e-94a3-9c20e11c31e8
  6. mic in bluetooth head phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mic in bluetooth head phone: I have a Bluetooth headphone and use it for talking on phone. The mic is on the ear pad and so the other party is not a able to hear loud and clear. can I not attach a microphone to the same jack so the microphone is near my mouth and perhaps better for contact to hear....
  7. head phones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    head phones: the jack for the headphones doesn't seem to be working.. when I go into the apt to find the sound icons.. it only shows speakers working.. it will not go to headphones...
  8. Head phones not working

Head phones not working: How do I make my head phones work after upgrading from 7 to 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/head-phones-not-working/a809852e-d6b3-402e-a7ce-8348d313d6b2
  9. Head Phones No Longer Work.......

Head Phones No Longer Work.......: Since my last Windows 10 update from Microsoft, when I plug in my headphones, they no longer work - the laptop speakers are still on. I looked in the sound section of settings, and the headphones do not show up any more - they used to. In fact, when I would plug in my...
  10. head phones not working

head phones not working: head phones not working on windows 10 realtek hd audio manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/head-phones-not-working/1c8d914f-b484-4148-bee0-9a50d12c29ed