Windows 10: my headphone and mike not functioning ....recemtly upgraded to win10

Discus and support my headphone and mike not functioning ....recemtly upgraded to win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; have recently changed HDD on my desktop adding win 10am not able to get headphone /mike to work pc model z400tks Pappu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VR Pappu, May 16, 2021.

1. VR Pappu Win User

my headphone and mike not functioning ....recemtly upgraded to win10

have recently changed HDD on my desktop adding win 10am not able to get headphone /mike to work pc model z400tks Pappu

:)

VR Pappu, May 16, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 16, 2021
  3. Unable to access headphones after upgrading to Windows 10.

Hi Clayton,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to access the headphones after upgrading to Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • Is this issue specific only to the headphones?
    • Is your headphones working fine on other devices?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access the headphones?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers after upgrading to Windows 10. Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if the headphones is set to playback device.

Follow the below:

• Connect the headphones to your device.
    • Right click on the sound icon at the bottom right corner of the taskbar.
    • Click on Playback devices.
    • Check if you are able to find the headphone in the list of connected playback devices.
    • If yes, click on the icon and then click on Set default option.
    • Click on Apply and then on OK.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Kindly reply back to us with the detailed description of this issue, we will be glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, May 16, 2021
  4. my headphone and mike not functioning ....recemtly upgraded to win10

[WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, May 16, 2021
Thema:

my headphone and mike not functioning ....recemtly upgraded to win10

1. my headphone and mike not functioning ....recemtly upgraded to win10 - Similar Threads - headphone mike functioning

2. Win10 sleep mode not functional

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 sleep mode not functional: Does anyone have a utility that will make a Win10 pc go into sleep mode similar to what the Win10 command Start- >Power->Sleep purportedly does ? The Win10 function would be fine if it worked. . . but it doesn't. I've done 4 rather lengthy procedures that are on the forums,...
  3. mike in the computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mike in the computer: the mike in the computer isnt workingit cant hear what im saying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mike-in-the-computer/abaf208c-b36b-4d11-abf9-131004eead95
  4. upgraded my computer to win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgraded my computer to win10: upgraded my computer to win10 now it so lags it sucks wont load drivers for 5 min. after a restart so slow hardware 32gig ram and 1t harddrive, amd processor of 4600hz why is this loading so slow?...
  5. Mike not working (recognized ?)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mike not working (recognized ?): Hello I try to connect a microphone in order to join a conference Even if sound seems to "travel" from mike to speakers, It seems the mike is not recognized by the applications In the Configuration Panel, in the "Recording" section of the "Sound" I have seven choices (see...
  6. Search function in Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search function in Win10: Hi, I noticed that, when performing a search via the Windows search function and then clicking on "see more results", it opens an explorer window with the search results. So far, so good. The issue is, when I do the next search the same way and then clicking again on "see...
  7. Win10 & OneDrive PrintScreen Function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 & OneDrive PrintScreen Function: I have a desktop and Laptop. On both machines using ALT-PrintScreen keyboard shortcuts would automatically drop a screen grab of 'just' the window I wanted to grab (NOT the full desktop. This did NOT require snipping or dragging a shape or whatever. The tool works perfectly...
  8. Problem with main functions of win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with main functions of win10: I have an issue with my win10. Start Menu, Settings window, notifications stopped working. At all. I can't open anything of it. When I press "Start" button - happens nothing. When I press Win+I - happens nothing. Even when I'm trying to open settings with command...
  9. Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10: I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are...
  10. Win10 needs F8 functionality

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 needs F8 functionality: Win10 needs F8 functionality at boot time. I have a system that updated, and now just crasheses and restarts. OCCASIONALLY it will boot to the repair menu, but there is no way to call it at boot. VERY frustrating! *Sad 22104