Windows 10: My headphone is not working

Discus and support My headphone is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please give me the link to download realtek HD audio Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SudhirKesarwani, Sep 13, 2020.

1. My headphone is not working

Please give me the link to download realtek HD audio Driver

:)

SudhirKesarwani, Sep 13, 2020

2. Headphones not working.

Hi Haylee,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the headphones on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • How have you connected the headphones to your device?
    • Were you able to see if the headphones detected on your computer?

As a work around, try the below and update us the status of this issue:

• I suggest you to connect the headphones to different device and check if the headphone is working fine. This will help us to detect if the issue is with headphone.
    • If headphones are working fine on other devices, try to connect the headphones to different ports on the PC in the question and check if it is working fine. This will help us to know if the issue is with ports.

I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue with the required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Sep 13, 2020
  4. caperjack Win User

My headphone is not working

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

My headphone is not working

1. My headphone is not working - Similar Threads - headphone working

2. I have to restart my computer for my headphones to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have to restart my computer for my headphones to work: I have an alienware m16. Whenever i try to plug in my headphones they dont work and i have to restart my computer for them to work, they also just stop working even when plugged in....
  3. I have to restart my computer for my headphones to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have to restart my computer for my headphones to work: I have an alienware m16. Whenever i try to plug in my headphones they dont work and i have to restart my computer for them to work, they also just stop working even when plugged in....
  4. headphone not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone not working: headphone not working when i plug in but when i plug in headphones and restart my pc after restart pc it working headphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-not-working/c1fabb87-bc02-44db-a860-933de358fe38
  5. headphone not working

headphone not working: headphone not working when i plug in but when i plug in headphones and restart my pc after restart pc it working headphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-not-working/c1fabb87-bc02-44db-a860-933de358fe38
  6. Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330: Hello, bluetooth on the laptop lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10 does not detect wireless headphones, but detect other devices, although the other laptop NITRO 5 with windows 10 detect headphoneslaptop lenovo ideapad 330headphones Honor choice earbuds x5 lite...
  7. Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330: Hello, bluetooth on the laptop lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10 does not detect wireless headphones, but detect other devices, although the other laptop NITRO 5 with windows 10 detect headphoneslaptop lenovo ideapad 330headphones Honor choice earbuds x5 lite...
  8. Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330

9. Sound stopped working in wired headphone on my Surface Pro 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound stopped working in wired headphone on my Surface Pro 9: Hi,So I've been using a wired headphone on my Microsoft Surface Pro 9 to listen, the device doesn't support a 3.5mm audio jack Port but it does have a type-c port which I use an adapter to plug in my headphone, everything was find, no problem at all, I plug out the headphone...
  10. Sound stopped working in wired headphone on my Surface Pro 9

Sound stopped working in wired headphone on my Surface Pro 9: Hi,So I've been using a wired headphone on my Microsoft Surface Pro 9 to listen, the device doesn't support a 3.5mm audio jack Port but it does have a type-c port which I use an adapter to plug in my headphone, everything was find, no problem at all, I plug out the headphone...