Windows 10: My headphone jack doesn't work

Discus and support My headphone jack doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just downloaded the Realtek HD audio driver and my pc stoped to detect my headphones, which I plug in the headphone jack. Before I reinstalled the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SachaLongoni-Gonthier, Sep 24, 2018.

1. My headphone jack doesn't work

I just downloaded the Realtek HD audio driver and my pc stoped to detect my headphones, which I plug in the headphone jack. Before I reinstalled the driver, they were working perfectly. If i go in my playback devices, headphones are not detected.

:)

SachaLongoni-Gonthier, Sep 24, 2018

2. Audio jack doesn`t work

Today when i plugged out headphones, it doesn`t display that you`ve unplugged headphones, seems goes something wrong. Now i can hear sonud only from plugged headphones. How to repair this problem?

clayer---01, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Headphone jack not working

Hi Jonathan,

Issues with headphones or headphone jack could have happened due to hardware issues. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you update your driver. You can follow this
    link
    for the steps on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

If the issue still occurs, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer to check and troubleshoot your hardware issue with headphone jack.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Anthony Gal, Sep 24, 2018
  4. My headphone jack doesn't work

Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me My headphone jack doesn't work :)

GiancarlosGarza, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

My headphone jack doesn't work

1. My headphone jack doesn't work - Similar Threads - headphone jack doesn't

2. headphone jack not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone jack not working: hi, my headphone jack is not working, i thought it was a problem with the hardware, but it might be with the software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack-not-working/2c88511a-bec2-4417-8797-294affcbfaad
  3. headphone jack not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphone jack not working: hi, my headphone jack is not working, i thought it was a problem with the hardware, but it might be with the software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack-not-working/2c88511a-bec2-4417-8797-294affcbfaad
  4. Headphone jack doesn't seem to want to work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphone jack doesn't seem to want to work: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 Business Laptop that I bought to replace my Dell, for Djaying & Karaoke. I tried to use it for the first time this past weekend & when I plugged the AUX wire from the amplifier to the headphone jack - The only music that came out was from...
  5. Headphone jack doesn't seem to want to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone jack doesn't seem to want to work: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 Business Laptop that I bought to replace my Dell, for Djaying & Karaoke. I tried to use it for the first time this past weekend & when I plugged the AUX wire from the amplifier to the headphone jack - The only music that came out was from...
  6. Headphone jack doesn't seem to want to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Headphone jack not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphone jack not working: My headphones were working perfectly fine until a couple hours ago when they just stopped working.I tested the headphones and they work perfectly fine,so the problem is with the headphone jack.The headphones are not detected in control panel and I've tried reinstalling the...
  8. Headphone Jack Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone Jack Not Working: I've had this problem where my headphone jack isn't working. It's not a problem with my headphones as I have plugged them in to other devices and they work fine. If i connect my headphones to my Xbox controller and connect it to my PC they work. This is just very odd and I...
  9. headphone jack is not working

headphone jack is not working: head phone jack works when i disable and re-enable audio driver and after removing when i re-plugged headphone it is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack-is-not-working/220d93b5-19aa-4fff-b005-f54e21087d91
  10. headphone jack not working

headphone jack not working: on my win.10 Inspiron all-in-1, the headphone jack is inoperable. went to sound and in playback tab, speakers/headphones from Realtek are selected as default device??? I've been threw troubleshooting, support, microsoft and intel. anyone w/same... please share fix info...