Windows 10: My headphone speakers won't work.

Discus and support My headphone speakers won't work. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I plugged in my headphones and it asked what type of device I plugged in and out of curiosity I selected plug in mic. Now my headphones don't work. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZillionSomeThing20, Mar 26, 2021.

1. My headphone speakers won't work.

I plugged in my headphones and it asked what type of device I plugged in and out of curiosity I selected plug in mic. Now my headphones don't work. I tried unplugging and plugging it back in again which normally makes it ask but it didn't. I can't find my headphones in device manager.

:)

ZillionSomeThing20, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Speakers don't work but headphones work

I decided to update my audio drive so i went to the Lenovo website and installed the windows 10 (64 bit) driver, after restarting I noticed that there was no volume at all, i tried the Windows 8.1 driver and now only my headphones work. I also noticed in playback devices only the speakers are listed even when headphone are plugged in.

FourFeatures, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

My headphone speakers won't work.

No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

My headphone speakers won't work.

1. My headphone speakers won't work. - Similar Threads - headphone speakers won't

2. My speakers and plug in headphones dont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speakers and plug in headphones dont work: i was updating my drivers and at some point it deactivated my sound now i cant hear anything with out bluetooth headphones on i have added a photo of what my sound icon looks like hope you van help me fix this....
  3. bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!: when my Bluetooth speaker is connected to my laptop there is no sound coming trough it and windows host process rundll32 is also using microphone...
  4. bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!

bluetooth speaker or headphone is not working!: when my Bluetooth speaker is connected to my laptop there is no sound coming trough it and windows host process rundll32 is also using microphone...
  5. No sound on speaker, but on headphone is worked

No sound on speaker, but on headphone is worked: Hello,So last week I go to a computer repair service to replace my laptop's keyboard my laptop still on Windows 10. When I take it back, I noticed that the computer can't automatically switch between speaker and headphone. I bring my laptop again to them and they tried to do...
  6. My headphones won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My headphones won't work: I logged into my computer this morning and it says my headphones aren't plugged in, but they are! Has ANYONE had this problem before because I'm getting frustrated and I don't want to buy new headphones. submitted by /u/where-games-are-ebic [link] [comments]...
  7. Speaker and headphones won't show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker and headphones won't show up: So I have been using this speaker and headphones for a while and randomly they stopped working today after I restarted my computer. It doesn't show up when I click the speaker icon, doesn't show up in sound control panel and in device manager the 'Realtek High Definition...
  8. Headphones working but speakers are not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphones working but speakers are not working.: So as of this morning I have a new problem. My headphones work just fine, but my speakers aren't working at all. Everything I've checked says that it's working properly, but no sound from the speakers. They were working last night when I put the computer to sleep. I...
  9. Speakers won't work. Routing to headphone jack only

Speakers won't work. Routing to headphone jack only: Hey All I'm having an issue where when my headphones are unplugged, my speakers labeled "Speakers RealtekR Audio" don't work at all, even though my computer thinks they are completely functional. Plugging in my headphones without changing the device appears to output audio...
  10. My laptop's speakers won't work without headphones plugged in- Windows 10

My laptop's speakers won't work without headphones plugged in- Windows 10: Every time I watch a video or play music, my laptop will not play sound, until i plug in headphones or speakers ect.. I have followed tips and all of the ones I have found haven't worked. Suggestions? thanks, :)...