Windows 10: My headphones act weird.

Discus and support My headphones act weird. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; every single time i plug my apple earbuds (yes) into my windows 10 computer it changes the right/left volume ratio, sometimes volume of the right one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Demmanueloff, Feb 3, 2021.

1. My headphones act weird.

every single time i plug my apple earbuds (yes) into my windows 10 computer it changes the right/left volume ratio, sometimes volume of the right one is 17 when the left one has 86, sometimes left has 42 and right one 92 and its annoying me, only happens on win 10, tested it on ios, android, win 7 and vista and never happened there, thank you to everyone that desides to help

submitted by /u/Demmanueloff
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Demmanueloff, Feb 3, 2021

2. Computer is acting weird

My windows 10 has been acting weird recently and it would randomly open up random apps when im not touching the computer. I have reset it many times it, tried to shut it down than turn it back on but nothing is working.its also virus protected but it still
    acts weird.

jaquelinesumba, Feb 3, 2021
  3. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Feb 3, 2021
  4. My headphones act weird.

Asus R510LN Ethernet/Wireless acting weird

Okay, it sounds like your adapter settings may need to be checked. Follow these steps:

Right click on your network icon down in the bottom corner, select Open Network and Sharing Center

Click on Change Adapter Settings on the left side

My headphones act weird. [​IMG]

Find your wireless adapter. Yours may be called something different than mine. Right click on it, and click properties

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click properties

Make sure your settings look like this, meaning both fields are set to obtain an address automatically.

Click OK, then close and see if this helps.

ArazelEternal, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

My headphones act weird.

1. My headphones act weird. - Similar Threads - headphones act weird

2. my keyboard is acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard is acting weird: hello I need help. rn my keyboard do something weird like when i press W show me a tiny taskbar divided into two parts written on it "whiteboard"and"fullscreen snipe" also three points, when i click them they show me:"learn more about pen"and under it"pen settings" I don't...
  3. My PC is acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My PC is acting weird: My PC keeps doing weird things such as saying my system is locked and saying that my PC is controlled by an organization please excuse that I have written so little or spelling mistakes but I'm having to write this in a rush before it starts doing weird things again....
  4. My UEFI is acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My UEFI is acting weird: So when I boot into the UEFI advanced startup options screen, I'm missing a few of these options in the screen below for some reason. Only 'Startup Repair' and 'UEFI Firmware Settings' shows up, and I'm assuming the latter is supposed to take me right into the motherboard...
  5. My UEFI is acting weird

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My UEFI is acting weird: So when I boot into the UEFI advanced startup options screen, I'm missing a few of these options in the screen below for some reason. Only 'Startup Repair' and 'UEFI Firmware Settings' shows up, and I'm assuming the latter is supposed to take me right into the motherboard...
  6. MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD: so i tried downloading a game from web and got a virus and now my pc is acting weird like csnt update and cant turn on windows insider proggrame someone pls tell me what to do and if its bad!...
  7. My headphones are acting weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My headphones are acting weird: so I have ASTRO A10 headphones and I was having lots of trouble with my sound crackling and a constant buzz but I fixed that and now my mic does not work at all I know what one it is but when I have it selected it does not work. Something I noticed it that sound coming from...
  8. My computer is acting weird.

My computer is acting weird.: So I bought a new dell inspiron 15 5000 series for school. It's literally 3 months old. A couple days ago I realized it was being slow so I closed out my tabs and restarted it. When it started up, I tried to open an application and it kept showing errors or "windows not...
  9. My laptop is acting weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is acting weird: My laptop has been acting weird, and at first I thought maybe there was a virus on it or something, but I used a bunch of anti malware things on the internet to get rid of whatever was making it act weird and no matter what, they all said that my computer was fine. I looked...
  10. My laptop acting weirdly

My laptop acting weirdly: I have a problem in my laptop it acts weirdly whenever i'm typing on keyboard for example when i'm on notepad++ and writing something and i have more than a tab it moves from tab to another while writing but if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens. and something...