Windows 10: my headphones are charge , they were working fine , suddenly the light of bluetooth...

Discus and support my headphones are charge , they were working fine , suddenly the light of bluetooth... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; help plis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-are-charge-they-were-working-fine/cee1a87e-161e-4988-9d13-1daa9aea0f32 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ma. de la LuzSegura, Jan 1, 2019.

1. my headphones are charge , they were working fine , suddenly the light of bluetooth...

help plis

:)

Ma. de la LuzSegura, Jan 1, 2019
  2. kamalaggi Win User

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

HI,

My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices.

Any ideas?

my headphones are charge , they were working fine , suddenly the light of bluetooth... [​IMG]

kamalaggi, Jan 1, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 1, 2019
  4. my headphones are charge , they were working fine , suddenly the light of bluetooth...

Laptop speakers suddenly not working, but headphones work fine.

I'm really baffled here as to what's going on with my laptop audio. It was working just a few days ago from what I remember and now tonight when I was playing a game in Steam the audio just wasn't working. Checked audio settings in the game, all was good. Turned the game off and started testing using YouTube, still nothing. The volume is definitely up and I found that headphones work fine. When I open the 'Playback devices' dialogue from right clicking the speaker in the task bar it shows the green equalizer bar moving up and down if something is playing, but there's no audio. I've checked for any conflicting devices in here and ensured everything was enabled as per usual.

So far I've updated the drivers, uninstalled the drivers completely and reinstalled them (automatically after restarting laptop), and have checked for updates on my computer (all up to date). My device manger does have 2 drivers listed which I thought was weird, but maybe it has always been like this? I'm not sure honestly. I uninstalled both and they both came back after restarting. See the image here:

my headphones are charge , they were working fine , suddenly the light of bluetooth... [​IMG]

Is there anything else to try? I thought uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them would fix it, but nope.

System details: Windows 10, Acer Aspire laptop (~7 months old? No issues thus far). Let me know if I need to provide any more details! Very frustrated and need to get to bed now because of work in the morning, but I will be sure to check back and try any suggestions and answer any questions.

simpsons403, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

my headphones are charge , they were working fine , suddenly the light of bluetooth...

1. my headphones are charge , they were working fine , suddenly the light of bluetooth... - Similar Threads - headphones are charge

2. vga light on but gpu working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vga light on but gpu working fine: i have a problem when i turn on my pc VGA light stays on and no boot but when i wake up my monitor my pc boot fine but that don't always work and sometimes i press the reset button and it works but it used to boot and wake my monitor just fine i tried everything i tried to...
  3. vga light on but gpu working fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    vga light on but gpu working fine: i have a problem when i turn on my pc VGA light stays on and no boot but when i wake up my monitor my pc boot fine but that don't always work and sometimes i press the reset button and it works but it used to boot and wake my monitor just fine i tried everything i tried to...
  4. Headphones won't connect with Bluetooth after working fine for two years.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones won't connect with Bluetooth after working fine for two years.: System: Windows Bluetooth is finding the headphones, and it is paired. We are not able to “connect” despite it being paired. The headphones say they are connected, but I hear no sound.Windows and device About are in a screen shot at the end of this post.The headphones are...
  5. Bluetooth sound is fine but speakers and headphone JAC not working and no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth sound is fine but speakers and headphone JAC not working and no sound: As per title, I have been trying to resolve this for several days but to no avail.I've tried many things to resolve including, checking updating/rollback drivers, download driver pack and install from Microsoft I have surface laptop 3. I've restored previous version of...
  6. Bluetooth speaker audio chopping but fine with headphones

Bluetooth speaker audio chopping but fine with headphones: Hello, I have a weird issue with my JBL Flip 5: when playing music or streaming, the audio sometimes jumps or is choppy. The thing is that only happen with the speaker, the bluetooth headphones also JBL work fine. The same thing happen with my 2 Mac MacBookPro 2014 and...
  7. My device has suddenly no bluetooth. Bluetooth has always worked fine on my laptop until a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My device has suddenly no bluetooth. Bluetooth has always worked fine on my laptop until a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yorus01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hil1h8/my_device_has_suddenly_no_bluetooth_bluetooth_has/
  8. suddenly my headphones went dead. speaker works fine.

suddenly my headphones went dead. speaker works fine.: Suddenly my headphones went dead. speaker works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-my-headphones-went-dead-speaker-works/f4b492a6-9c60-4e9d-969d-ba508716315e
  9. Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.: HI, My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices. Any ideas? [img] 34800
  10. Laptop speakers suddenly not working, but headphones work fine.

Laptop speakers suddenly not working, but headphones work fine.: I'm really baffled here as to what's going on with my laptop audio. It was working just a few days ago from what I remember and now tonight when I was playing a game in Steam the audio just wasn't working. Checked audio settings in the game, all was good. Turned the game off...