Windows 10: MY headphones don't apper as and output and they won't connect properly

Discus and support MY headphones don't apper as and output and they won't connect properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; its simple my headphones have been working fine for every device for a year now now all the sudden when I connect them the sound places out the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Caleb jones3, Feb 23, 2024.

1. MY headphones don't apper as and output and they won't connect properly

its simple my headphones have been working fine for every device for a year now now all the sudden when I connect them the sound places out the speakers of my dell laptop also when I looked in the outputs of the taskbar, settings, and control panel they were no where to be found this has been going on for two days Ive tried all the methods such as windows key + r or window key + x and not a single one has worked **** is going on?

:)

Caleb jones3, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

MY headphones don't apper as and output and they won't connect properly

1. MY headphones don't apper as and output and they won't connect properly - Similar Threads - headphones don't apper

2. Bluetooth Headphones Connect but no headphones output Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones Connect but no headphones output Device: I have an identical problem to this thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-connect-but-no-headphones/6c0af487-5d30-4cd9-a29f-d2de0c13ffa2I am using Windows 11 on my Asus Notebook. I connect my Sony WF-1000XM4 headphones via bluetooth...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones Connect but no headphones output Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones Connect but no headphones output Device: I have an identical problem to this thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-connect-but-no-headphones/6c0af487-5d30-4cd9-a29f-d2de0c13ffa2I am using Windows 11 on my Asus Notebook. I connect my Sony WF-1000XM4 headphones via bluetooth...
  4. MY headphones don't apper as and output and they won't connect properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY headphones don't apper as and output and they won't connect properly: its simple my headphones have been working fine for every device for a year now now all the sudden when I connect them the sound places out the speakers of my dell laptop also when I looked in the outputs of the taskbar, settings, and control panel they were no where to be...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones Connect but no headphones output Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones Connect but no headphones output Device: I am using Windows 11 on my Asus Notebook. I connect my Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones via bluetooth they connect,However I do not have any headphones output device.Heaphones work fine on all other devices. Have been working fine untill now on laptop however I did notice it took...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Connect but no headphones output Device

Bluetooth Headphones Connect but no headphones output Device: I am using Windows 11 on my Asus Notebook. I connect my Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones via bluetooth they connect,However I do not have any headphones output device.Heaphones work fine on all other devices. Have been working fine untill now on laptop however I did notice it took...
  7. My headphones are connected to my computer, but they don't show up as an output device even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphones are connected to my computer, but they don't show up as an output device even...: Hello MicrosoftMy computer doesn't recognize my headphones as an output deviceI found this problem when I realized that when my headphones are plugged in but my desktop microphone doesn't workSo I tried to fix the problem, when I found out that my headphones have to be...
  8. My headphones are connected to my computer, but they don't show up as an output device even...

My headphones are connected to my computer, but they don't show up as an output device even...: Hello MicrosoftMy computer doesn't recognize my headphones as an output deviceI found this problem when I realized that when my headphones are plugged in but my desktop microphone doesn't workSo I tried to fix the problem, when I found out that my headphones have to be...
  9. Bluetooth headphones not connecting properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones not connecting properly: To start im running Windows 10 x64 bit. My bluetooth headphones (Sony WH-1000XM3) will "connect" to my computer but all it says "connected", not "connected music" or anything else, and I can't select them as a playback device. They don't show up at all when I click on the...
  10. Bluetooth Headphones Not Connecting Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones Not Connecting Properly: I have several quality Bluetooth headphones: - JBL 750NC - JBL E55BT Quincy Editon - Sony WF-100X All 3 of these exhibit the same behavior. When first connected the headphones connect as voice only. To get them to a point where they can be used for playback I have to...