Windows 10: My headphones don't work after installing the latest NVIDIA drivers.

Discus and support My headphones don't work after installing the latest NVIDIA drivers. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I have a NVIDIA graphics card and I suddenly noticed my sound doesn't work on my headphones nor my TV (which is conected to my pc). I instantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BornaPeriš, Nov 4, 2019.

1. My headphones don't work after installing the latest NVIDIA drivers.

So I have a NVIDIA graphics card and I suddenly noticed my sound doesn't work on my headphones nor my TV (which is conected to my pc). I instantly downloaded the latest drivers but that only fixed my TV sound and not my headphones. I've tried plugging them in to another device to see if they are working properly and they are. If this helps you I have a WhiteShark (mic and headphone set) headset. And I don't know could it be due to a windows update either.

:)

BornaPeriš, Nov 4, 2019

2. Headphones not working and Realtek HD Audio Manager

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the above issue.

Please reply:

• Did you check if your headphones work on other device?
    • Did you check if your headphone drivers are detected under Device manager?

I suggest you to check if similar issue persists on connecting the same headphones to another computer. If the issue does not persists, I suggest you to check if the headphone drivers are detected under Device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard select
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs option and check if the headphone drivers are visible in the window.
    • Right-click on the headphone driver and select Update this software
      option.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • Close the window after the update is complete and check if the changes are effective.

If the headphone drivers are not visible, I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible driver software from the device manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the above issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    My headphones don't work after installing the latest NVIDIA drivers. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Nov 4, 2019
  4. My headphones don't work after installing the latest NVIDIA drivers.

Nvidia Driver not working properly

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. Your interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I would suggest you to download and install the latest display drivers from the manufacturer website in “Compatibility mode” and check.

Follow the steps below on how to install NVidia driver in compatibility mode:

1. Right click on my computer icon on the desktop.

2. Select the Manage option.

3. Now select the Device Manager from the left pane on the screen.

4. Select the Display Adapters pane from the list on the center of your screen.

5. It will show you the installed display driver on your system. Right click on the driver and select the option update drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Do get back to us with the details. Let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

My headphones don't work after installing the latest NVIDIA drivers.

1. My headphones don't work after installing the latest NVIDIA drivers. - Similar Threads - headphones don't installing

2. My headphones don't work for youtube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headphones don't work for youtube: Audio works fine for everything except for youtube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-dont-work-for-youtube/57562c23-12a8-448d-a128-9077b3fad61c
  3. Headphones not working after latest update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones not working after latest update.: My computer no longer recognizes any of the headphone jacks and will not restart or turn off. It was working fine last night, it did an automatic update today KB5023706 and now I am having issues. I have ran all of the troubleshooters, verified my headhones work, tried both...
  4. Headphones not working after latest update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones not working after latest update.: My computer no longer recognizes any of the headphone jacks and will not restart or turn off. It was working fine last night, it did an automatic update today KB5023706 and now I am having issues. I have ran all of the troubleshooters, verified my headhones work, tried both...
  5. after installing the 20H2 update and then installing my nvidia latest drivers doesnt matter...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after installing the 20H2 update and then installing my nvidia latest drivers doesnt matter...: as in the title after i update the system to 20h2 the nvidia drivers crash it but works fine with on board graphics and amd cards?? Advice pls?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-the-20h2-update-and-then/46ae5c4d-95df-486b-93e4-bc27d7d6946c
  6. Can't install Latest Nvidia Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't install Latest Nvidia Driver: Hi, I'm having a problem installing the latest nvidia driver (456.71) on a clean install of Windows. System specs are: Dell Precision T1600 Windows 10 x64 version 2004 (build 19041.572) All updates applied. CPU: Intel Xeon E31270 @ 3.4 GHz 16 GB DDR3 RAM Nvidia GeForce...
  7. Realtek Driver - Headphones Don't Work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Driver - Headphones Don't Work: I realized a few weeks back my headphones stopped working. Realtek HD audio manager does not display a headphone device. They originally worked. After digging around all this time, I think the headphones originally worked because the Win 10 driver was originally in use, and I...
  8. Realtek Driver - Headphones Don't Work

Realtek Driver - Headphones Don't Work: I realized a few weeks back my headphones stopped working. Realtek HD audio manager does not display a headphone device. They originally worked. After digging around all this time, I think the headphones originally worked because the Win 10 driver was originally in use, and I...
  9. USB ports dont work after nvidia drivers installed

USB ports dont work after nvidia drivers installed: Since i upgrade to windwos 10, i have problems with my usb ports, any device I plug it keeps conecting and desconecting, (mouse dont do that, it seems only high powered devices cause the problem) i need to connect a powered usb hub to use this devices, trying to figure what...
  10. HeadPhones don't work

HeadPhones don't work: So last time I Disabled the head phones in the Sound>Playback device list and after that I couldn't see them on this list anymore (Even when checking Show Disabled Devices) I already tried Updating the Driver in Device Manager>Sound,Video and Game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whiteshark headset activation