Windows 10: My Headphones Don't Work on my PC [SOLVED]

Discus and support My Headphones Don't Work on my PC [SOLVED] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Razer Kraken headset recently stopped working on my Windows 10 64bit Lenovo Desktop PC. The headset works perfectly with other devices, however when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Survival YT, Sep 18, 2018.

1. My Headphones Don't Work on my PC [SOLVED]

My Razer Kraken headset recently stopped working on my Windows 10 64bit Lenovo Desktop PC. The headset works perfectly with other devices, however when I plug it in to my PC, I can't hear anything. I checked the control panel to see what was wrong and it says that my headset is disconnected, but it is clearly plugged into the computer. The headset was working perfectly until one day I plugged it in to play a video game and I couldn't hear anything. I made sure to un-mute the headset, restart the computer, tried to set the headset to default on the control panel, but nothing worked. I've also plugged in other headsets to see if they worked, but I couldn't hear them. It seems like the problem is coming from my PC, but I don't know how to fix it. Please help, I need my headset working ASAP! Thanks! My Headphones Don't Work on my PC [SOLVED] :)

:)

Survival YT, Sep 18, 2018

2. Headphones not working.

Hi Haylee,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the headphones on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • How have you connected the headphones to your device?
    • Were you able to see if the headphones detected on your computer?

As a work around, try the below and update us the status of this issue:

• I suggest you to connect the headphones to different device and check if the headphone is working fine. This will help us to detect if the issue is with headphone.
    • If headphones are working fine on other devices, try to connect the headphones to different ports on the PC in the question and check if it is working fine. This will help us to know if the issue is with ports.

I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue with the required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 18, 2018
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 18, 2018
  4. My Headphones Don't Work on my PC [SOLVED]

Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me My Headphones Don't Work on my PC [SOLVED] :)

GiancarlosGarza, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

My Headphones Don't Work on my PC [SOLVED]

1. My Headphones Don't Work on my PC [SOLVED] - Similar Threads - Headphones Don't SOLVED

2. My headphones don't work for youtube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphones don't work for youtube: Audio works fine for everything except for youtube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-dont-work-for-youtube/57562c23-12a8-448d-a128-9077b3fad61c
  3. My headphones don't work for youtube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headphones don't work for youtube: Audio works fine for everything except for youtube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-dont-work-for-youtube/57562c23-12a8-448d-a128-9077b3fad61c
  4. My right ear headphones don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My right ear headphones don't work: My old wireless headphones were wireless but used USB instead of bluetooth to connect and it worked okay until the right ear stopped working so I bought new headphones and they're wireless but connect with USB C and I can't hear out of the right ear. With the headphone jack...
  5. My right ear headphones don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My right ear headphones don't work: My old wireless headphones were wireless but used USB instead of bluetooth to connect and it worked okay until the right ear stopped working so I bought new headphones and they're wireless but connect with USB C and I can't hear out of the right ear. With the headphone jack...
  6. My right ear headphones don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Help my headphones don't work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help my headphones don't work.: Hi, I have windows 10, a month ago I bought a headphone, it was fine until today, where if I disable my mic and enable it back it doesn't work. I can still listen to the audio but I can't use my mic. Can anyone help please?...
  8. No headphones will work on my PC.

No headphones will work on my PC.: I've been dealing with the problem for over a week, and I don't know what started it. Whenever I plug in a pair of headphones the sound icon has an x. I went into my playback devices and they weren't there, so I enabled "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices"...
  9. My Headphones Don't Work on my PC

My Headphones Don't Work on my PC: My Razer Kraken headset recently stopped working on my Windows 10 64bit Lenovo Desktop PC. The headset works perfectly with other devices, however when I plug it in to my PC, I can't hear anything. I checked the control panel to see what was wrong and it says that my headset...
  10. My headphones aren't working on my pc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headphones aren't working on my pc.: I used them in other devices and they work fine, I tried another pair of headphones and the same thing happened. I tried uninstalling the drivers and restarting my pc and it didn't work. All the troubleshooting didn't help and after speaking to tech support they couldn't help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why dont my headphones work on my phone

2. my headphones dont work

3. my headphones dont work on my laptop

4. PC connecting to both base unit and laptop but headphones dont work,
  5. my headphones don t work