Windows 10: My headphones is showed as speaker

Discus and support My headphones is showed as speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I'm using Logitech G432 with usb and it has 7.1 sound card when I plug it in it is showed as a speaker like at the picture I did a research but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheLegendArrow, Oct 27, 2020.

1. My headphones is showed as speaker

Hello I'm using Logitech G432 with usb and it has 7.1 sound card when I plug it in it is showed as a speaker like at the picture I did a research but the resources were too old to apply so I'm creating this thread thanks for reading

My headphones is showed as speaker 34c53993-95e0-4735-ba9e-a26778cb9f58?upload=true.png

:)

TheLegendArrow, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Headphones and Speakers not showing up in playback devices

Hi Jonathan,

To help us identify the cause of the issue and then find the proper resolution for it, please tell us if you made any significant hardware or software changes on your laptop prior to this issue. Also, can you provide us the steps you have already taken to
    try to resolve the issue? In the meantime, follow these steps on how you can enable your playback devices:

• Right-click on the speaker icon on the taskbar and select Sounds.
    • Under the Playback tab, right-click on the default speakers and select
      Show Disabled Devices and Show Disconnected Devices. Your headphones or speakers should now appear here.
    • Right-click the headphones or speakers and select Enable.

Keep us updated with the results.

Aileen Alf, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

My headphones is showed as speaker

No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

My headphones is showed as speaker

1. My headphones is showed as speaker - Similar Threads - headphones showed speaker

2. My bluetooth speaker shows up as headphones, and my laptop doesn't recognize my wired headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth speaker shows up as headphones, and my laptop doesn't recognize my wired headphone: I have a bluetooth speaker Divoom Ditoo which is when I'm connecting it to my laptop shows up as a headphone. Meanwhile I have a wired headset Razer Kraken headset, which when I plug in to the laptop doesn't show up.When I update my audio drivers under the device manager and...
  3. Headphones showing as speakers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones showing as speakers.: Hi!I don't have audio jacks on the front, but only on the back of my PC. However, one is assigned for line-in blue, one for speakers green and one for microphones red. Earlier, instead of speakers, my headphones were visible as headphones only on my PC, but they are not now....
  4. USB Headphones showing up as speakers?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Headphones showing up as speakers?!: I just purchased new a Logitech G935 headset and have one huge problem with it. Windows is picking the headset up as a speaker. While this may not seem like a huge problem, because it is being picked up as a speaker it is trying to output to 5 different speakers and no...
  5. My headphones recognises as speaker

My headphones recognises as speaker: Hello, some time ago, i bought wireless headphones with USB connection Razer Nari Essential. My Computer recognises it as speaker and i do not know what to do, i tried everything. Can somebody please help me?...
  6. Speaker and headphones won't show up

Speaker and headphones won't show up: So I have been using this speaker and headphones for a while and randomly they stopped working today after I restarted my computer. It doesn't show up when I click the speaker icon, doesn't show up in sound control panel and in device manager the 'Realtek High Definition...
  7. My speakers are appearing as "headphones"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My speakers are appearing as "headphones": How to fix this? submitted by /u/OldManJulian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ido6b9/my_speakers_are_appearing_as_headphones/
  8. Speaker/Headphone

Speaker/Headphone: How can I disable the speakers without disabling the headphones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakerheadphone/036e469d-5901-49ea-8d1f-e5ab7239fa21
  9. Speakers and headphones showing as one device

Speakers and headphones showing as one device: I wanted to use different audio devices for applications by going to "app volume and device preferences" but my computer is only showing one device Speakers Realtek high definition audio even though i have headsets plugged and they are working properly. I tried uninstalling...
  10. Internal speakers and headphone socket show as disconnected

Internal speakers and headphone socket show as disconnected: I recently had to do a reinstall of Windows 10 on my Lenovo G710 to get rid of a few issues, including a Start Menu Critical Error. Reinstall appeared to go ok and no faults were indicated. However, I noticed that my sound icon now showed a red X, and hovering on it shows "No...