Windows 10: My headphones keep cutting out

Discus and support My headphones keep cutting out in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My headphones started to cut out every few seconds for a second, and they are the Mpow-059. I have tried uninstalling the driver, messing with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DandereDylan1, May 22, 2019.

1. My headphones keep cutting out

My headphones started to cut out every few seconds for a second, and they are the Mpow-059. I have tried uninstalling the driver, messing with the communication devices and the enhancements, and they all didn't do anything, besides stopping the cuts for a few minutes. I had also tried the bluetooth troubleshoot, and everytime it says "Turning on bluetooth" and "Problems found: Check bluetooth radio status" but it hadn't fixed anything.

:)

DandereDylan1, May 22, 2019

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, May 22, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 22, 2019
  4. My headphones keep cutting out

Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, May 22, 2019
Thema:

My headphones keep cutting out

1. My headphones keep cutting out - Similar Threads - headphones keep cutting

2. My wifi keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi keeps cutting out: My wifi on my computer keeps cutting in and out, with it being out most of the time. It's fine on any other device. I don't have a WiFi card slot and am instead using a USB adapter with the drivers downloaded...
  3. My wifi keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi keeps cutting out: My wifi on my computer keeps cutting in and out, with it being out most of the time. It's fine on any other device. I don't have a WiFi card slot and am instead using a USB adapter with the drivers downloaded...
  4. My wifi keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why do my Bluetooth headphones' audio keep on cutting out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my Bluetooth headphones' audio keep on cutting out?: So, my old pair of headphones had the same problem, both pairs were Steelseries Arctis Nova Pro Wirelesses.My first pair.My first pair worked well, they did as they should, for around a couple days. The Bluetooth connection was fine, they didn't cut out at all.After a couple...
  6. Why do my Bluetooth headphones' audio keep on cutting out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my Bluetooth headphones' audio keep on cutting out?: So, my old pair of headphones had the same problem, both pairs were Steelseries Arctis Nova Pro Wirelesses.My first pair.My first pair worked well, they did as they should, for around a couple days. The Bluetooth connection was fine, they didn't cut out at all.After a couple...
  7. Headphones keep cutting out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones keep cutting out: Hello, when using my headphones sometimes for no reason they just stop working, the pc switches between my TV and headphone audio very rapidly and I have to restart the pc just to use my headphones again, i have tried to use different headphones but the issue still remains...
  8. My microphone keeps cutting in and out

My microphone keeps cutting in and out: I don't know what happened my mic just keeps cutting out every second. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-keeps-cutting-in-and-out/3e591d9e-209a-457f-9946-e516dbd2e24f
  9. bluetooth headphones sound keep cutting out on windows 10

bluetooth headphones sound keep cutting out on windows 10: Hello, so i've tried everything so far to fix this problem and nothing has worked so far. So a week ago i was connecting my headphones to my pc WH-1000m3 and before i did that i connected my headphones to my phone then reconnected them to my pc and now everytime i try to use...
  10. My WIFI Keeps Cutting Out!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My WIFI Keeps Cutting Out!: First, I was running Windows 7. I am on a computer so, I decided to buy a network adapter. It worked really great but when I installed windows 10 about 20 days ago my WIFI just kept cutting out (disconnecting) after 5-10 Minutes. It's really irritating and I can't get any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my headset keeps cutting out on pc