Windows 10: My headphones microphone doesn´t work

Discus and support My headphones microphone doesn´t work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mazkaa, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Mazkaa Win User

My headphones microphone doesn´t work

I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it started using my laptops own mic and in settings i cant change input to anything

:)

Mazkaa, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me My headphones microphone doesn´t work :)

GiancarlosGarza, Jul 17, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My headphones microphone doesn´t work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

1. My headphones microphone doesn´t work - Similar Threads - headphones microphone doesn´t

2. time.windows doesn´t work in surface go w10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    time.windows doesn´t work in surface go w10: windows.time.com doesn´t in my laptop and every days I need to set up the right time and date. I have follow all sugestions and tried try to use other time servers baut without any suscess, [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  3. My webcam doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My webcam doesn´t work: I get the 0xA00F4244 error when i open the camera app on my laptop. My laptop's model is Asus GL552J. I already search for the driver on the official website and i didn't find anything. I also checked the device manager, and i can´t find the camera. Please somebody help me, i...
  4. Microphone doesn´t work on own pc. Does work on other computers. Different microphone does...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone doesn´t work on own pc. Does work on other computers. Different microphone does...: I got this mic but like the posts says it doesn´t work. A different microphone i just plug in and it works instantly, i didn´t even have to touch settings for it. Both my microphones work on other pc/devices. Does anyone know a fix for this, i tried everything i could find....
  5. My laptop doesn´t turn off correctly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop doesn´t turn off correctly: I've tried to deactivate "Windows quick start" and this doesn't fix it. However, after deactivating all the Microsoft services from "msconfig" the laptop start to turn off correctly. What I want to know is if I can find which service cause me that problem or if there are...
  6. speech recognition doesn´t work

speech recognition doesn´t work: Hi, I use Voiceattack, an app that uses speech recognition to send command to games. It has stopped working for some reason. I use the mic that is integrated in the cam that I also use for headtracking. it´s worked ok for years. I´ve checked the windows 10 sound config....
  7. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...
  8. doesn t work on my samsung gal. s9 phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    doesn t work on my samsung gal. s9 phone: cant get app on my sam. gal. s 9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doesn-t-work-on-my-samsung-gal-s9-phone/6b0177e9-2fea-43ef-b12f-d3c81d769ad1
  9. Microsoft Store doesn´t work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn´t work: Hey guy´s, on my Surface GO the microsoft Store is dosen´t working. The "APP" is starting and some seconds (1-2 second´s) later it´s closing. The tips from google are not helpfull ( windows updates, reset the store, delete the cache, repair windows store, new instalation),...
  10. my card reader doesn´t work in windows 10

my card reader doesn´t work in windows 10: When I put my sd card on the slot, it doen´t do anything. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-card-reader-doesnt-work-in-windows-10/13ec8a50-8ec2-413b-b1a3-be3be799c32f