Windows 10: My headphones won't work

Discus and support My headphones won't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I logged into my computer this morning and it says my headphones aren't plugged in, but they are! Has ANYONE had this problem before because I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/where-games-are-ebic, Apr 8, 2021.

1. My headphones won't work

I logged into my computer this morning and it says my headphones aren't plugged in, but they are!

Has ANYONE had this problem before because I'm getting frustrated and I don't want to buy new headphones.

submitted by /u/where-games-are-ebic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/where-games-are-ebic, Apr 8, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Headphones not working.

Hi Haylee,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the headphones on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • How have you connected the headphones to your device?
    • Were you able to see if the headphones detected on your computer?

As a work around, try the below and update us the status of this issue:

• I suggest you to connect the headphones to different device and check if the headphone is working fine. This will help us to detect if the issue is with headphone.
    • If headphones are working fine on other devices, try to connect the headphones to different ports on the PC in the question and check if it is working fine. This will help us to know if the issue is with ports.

I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue with the required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 8, 2021
  4. My headphones won't work

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

My headphones won't work

1. My headphones won't work - Similar Threads - headphones won't

2. MY headphones don't apper as and output and they won't connect properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY headphones don't apper as and output and they won't connect properly: its simple my headphones have been working fine for every device for a year now now all the sudden when I connect them the sound places out the speakers of my dell laptop also when I looked in the outputs of the taskbar, settings, and control panel they were no where to be...
  3. MY headphones don't apper as and output and they won't connect properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY headphones don't apper as and output and they won't connect properly: its simple my headphones have been working fine for every device for a year now now all the sudden when I connect them the sound places out the speakers of my dell laptop also when I looked in the outputs of the taskbar, settings, and control panel they were no where to be...
  4. Windows won't use headphones for audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't use headphones for audio: I've tried to connect my headphones for audio, but it still plays through the laptop. These headphones work on my phone, and used to work on this laptop. I've updated Windows, and I've reconnected my headphones, but audio only plays through the laptop speakers. There's an...
  5. Windows won't use headphones for audio

Windows won't use headphones for audio: I've tried to connect my headphones for audio, but it still plays through the laptop. These headphones work on my phone, and used to work on this laptop. I've updated Windows, and I've reconnected my headphones, but audio only plays through the laptop speakers. There's an...
  6. Someone please help me, my computer won't detect my input device, i have headphones with mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone please help me, my computer won't detect my input device, i have headphones with mic.: Im Jesus, and i've been having an issue with my headphones with microphone includedI have the JBL QUANTUM 100, especially made for gaming since I am a player, but i've been having an issue with it, and it's pretty muchkilling me.The first time i tried those headphones with...
  7. Someone please help me, my computer won't detect my input device, i have headphones with mic.

Someone please help me, my computer won't detect my input device, i have headphones with mic.: Im Jesus, and i've been having an issue with my headphones with microphone includedI have the JBL QUANTUM 100, especially made for gaming since I am a player, but i've been having an issue with it, and it's pretty muchkilling me.The first time i tried those headphones with...
  8. Someone please help me, my computer won't detect my input device, i have headphones with mic.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Beats Solo3 says its connected to my Bluetooth but won't play the audio through the headphones.

Beats Solo3 says its connected to my Bluetooth but won't play the audio through the headphones.: I have tried everything that other people have tried to fix this and I don't know what else to do. I did the Bluetooth trouble shooter, I tried changing Bluetooth to automatic, I tried changing the driver. I am not sure what else there is to do to fix it. It works perfectly...
  10. Beats Solo3 says its connected to my Bluetooth but won't play the audio through the headphones.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Beats Solo3 says its connected to my Bluetooth but won't play the audio through the headphones.: I have tried everything that other people have tried to fix this and I don't know what else to do. I did the Bluetooth trouble shooter, I tried changing Bluetooth to automatic, I tried changing the driver. I am not sure what else there is to do to fix it. It works perfectly...