Windows 10: My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...

Discus and support My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is Showing . And if it only connected to voice the sound is not clear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GAmiNGVaVa, Nov 18, 2021.

1. My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...

This is Showing . And if it only connected to voice the sound is not clear

:)

GAmiNGVaVa, Nov 18, 2021

2. Windows 7 Bluetooth Headset Connectivity

Having issues playing music through a blue tooth headset on my laptop. The headset connects and works fine with my Iphone.

Things I have done:

Searched and connected via blue tooth devices. (after disconnecting from my Iphone)

Shows on my devices and printers list.

Double click to get to properties but "Listen to music" link does not do anything.

Ran the troubleshooting for hardware and sounds.

Any other suggestions please.

Moved from: Accessories / Headsets

Soul_Seeker, Nov 18, 2021
  3. Bluetooth Headphones only connect to voice and music

Today my headphones started to only use voice and music, when yesterday [the day i got them] they did all noise. I have re paired the headphones to the computer, remove and re add them to the computer list, and remove the computer from the headphones bluetooth
    list. Everytime I reconnect them they just say connected to voice and music.

GladiatorGator, Nov 18, 2021
  4. Mala_S Win User

My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...

Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...

1. My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem... - Similar Threads - headset connected voice

2. Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only: As so many have had issues over the years I am having an issue with my bluetooth headset Open Run by Shokz connecting to my PC for music/stereo.It will only connect as 'voice' and is horrible quality audio and only 1 channel.As per a previous thread, I have followed all step...
  3. Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only: As so many have had issues over the years I am having an issue with my bluetooth headset Open Run by Shokz connecting to my PC for music/stereo.It will only connect as 'voice' and is horrible quality audio and only 1 channel.As per a previous thread, I have followed all step...
  4. My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...

My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...: This is Showing . And if it only connected to voice the sound is not clear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-is-only-connected-to-voice-it-is-not/c56effeb-1c96-4502-8ff5-c24f5ca0c20c
  5. My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...: This is Showing . And if it only connected to voice the sound is not clear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-is-only-connected-to-voice-it-is-not/c56effeb-1c96-4502-8ff5-c24f5ca0c20c
  6. My headset is only connected to music It is not connecting to voice. And another problem...

My headset is only connected to music It is not connecting to voice. And another problem...: This is Showing . And if it only connected to voice the sound is not clear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-is-only-connected-to-music-it-is-not/c56effeb-1c96-4502-8ff5-c24f5ca0c20c
  7. Bluetooth Headset only connecting to music not voice

Bluetooth Headset only connecting to music not voice: I have been using Redmi Earbuds for a long time. It was working fine with microphone as well. But today when I connected it to my pc it was connecting to only music not voice. Please tell a solution to it....
  8. Bluetooth Headset only says 'connected' and not voice or music

Bluetooth Headset only says 'connected' and not voice or music: My bluetooth earphones show up as connected but not with voice and music. I have to do 'remove device' and then re-pair them to actually work and show up as connected voice and music. I hope you have a solution for this....
  9. Bluetooth headset connects only as "music", not "voice"

Bluetooth headset connects only as "music", not "voice": Hi there, I have tried with multiple Bluetooth devices with mic, but Windows connects to them only for output, not input. In this example, Mpow Bluetooth 5.0 headset is connected for music only, although the icon shows headset- [ATTACH] and even the control panel...
  10. Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice": Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice" Our Computer connects only to Voice on BlueTooth. We have already tried these steps below but No Success. 1. Run Troubleshooters for Bluetooth and Hardware & Devices Type troubleshoot in Windows Starts Search box (Cortana) >...