Windows 10: My headset is plugged and the Audio is working but my computer keeps using the integrated...

Discus and support My headset is plugged and the Audio is working but my computer keeps using the integrated... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; To put it simply... I've tried:Going to Manage Audio Devices > Playback > recording , I can't find my Headset connected.In Manage Audio Devices, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jarret Ferrer, May 23, 2022.

1. My headset is plugged and the Audio is working but my computer keeps using the integrated...

To put it simply... I've tried:Going to Manage Audio Devices > Playback > recording , I can't find my Headset connected.In Manage Audio Devices, I right-clicked and checked show disabled devices and show disconnected devices, still there's nothingReinstalling the Audio driverRollback DriverUpdate Driver to the latest versionRestart ComputerUnmute HeadsetTroubleshoot audio, microphoneManually Set up the microphoneTest my Headset on other devices it worksdisable front panel jack detection I can't since my version doesn't allow itBut I tried system restore once, it worked but then I g

:)

Jarret Ferrer, May 23, 2022

2. Headset mike not recognized - can't open Audio Manager

You could try going into settings and running the 'Troubleshooter'. Although this might not work as I think it may be a software/driver issue.

My headset is plugged and the Audio is working but my computer keeps using the integrated... [​IMG]

Ah okay. I have had a look at the manufacture Nubwo, and there doesn't seem to be any official drivers or software listed.

Thus I would suggest we try and uninstall everything related to the headset, and then let everything install automatically, as it had done on the other desktop (assuming everything was automatically configured, and it just worked).

1.) See if you can first remove the Realtek Audio Manager 1.0.0.222 software by uninstalling it.
    • Settings > Apps > Click on the app and select 'Uninstall.'

2.) After that right click on Start menu (*Start) and select 'Device Manager'
    • Under the 'View' tab, select 'Show hidden devices'
    • Then click on the arrow before 'Sound, video and game controllers' as well as 'Audio inputs and outputs' (this should drop down to reveal a list of audio drivers and headsets)
    • I can help you with which driver (in relation to your headset) to uninstall, if you post back with a screenshot.

Optional.) Or if you are comfortable with knowing which driver to uninstall, then do so
    • Right click on the driver name > Uninstall (Check 'delete software for this device'). Perform a restart and plug the headset back in.

ellellell1, May 23, 2022
  3. ReeceU Win User
    Headset microphone (with audio splitter) not working

My Acer Predator (Helios 300) laptop has a singular audio port, which I use with my headset that has a separate microphone and headphone cable. I have used an audio splitter to get around this issue for a while now, and it has worked perfectly fine. Normally
    when I would plug the splitter in, a prompt would appear asking what type of device was just plugged in, options were headphones, speakers, microphone, headset, and one or two other options that I don't remember because I never used them. I would select "headset"
    and it would work just fine. Recently, something changed. This prompt no longer appears, and my computer no longer acknowledges the microphone on my headset, instead using the default internal microphone. The headphones still play audio like normal, but I
    have found no way to get the microphone working.

If I just plug the microphone chord into the audio jack, it still does not work, and the computer refuses to play audio.

So far I have tried:

• Uninstalling and re-installing the audio drivers (multiple times)
    • Updating windows
    • Running the audio troubleshooters (Both for playing audio and recording)
    • Checking for updates to Dolby
    • Scanning for hardware changes in device manager
    • Disabling the default microphone
    None of these have done anything.

I'm really at a loss here. I consider myself pretty computer savvy but nothing I've tried has gotten me anywhere.

ReeceU, May 23, 2022
  4. Zoladex Win User

My headset is plugged and the Audio is working but my computer keeps using the integrated...

Laptop not splitting headset mic & audio?

Hi
    Simple version. When i plug in my headset to my laptop windows10 is not splitting it into one output and one input.

I fixed this years back by setting the popup box 'whats plugged in' from headphone to headset. Then it split the audio and mic. However i had to reinstall windows and now when i select headset it just mutes my laptop mic and audio manager just shows the one mic, but two audio outputs.

It was working before the reset and i have tested the headset on another computer and it is working find.
    So far i tried device manage audio driver install, for both Realtek driver and High Definition driver but either resolve the issue.

Any suggestions why windows would pick up one and not the other?

I currently have it set to headphone plugged in so that i can use my laptop mic, but ive been told i sound really bad *Sad

Cheers,
    Zola

Zoladex, May 23, 2022
Thema:

My headset is plugged and the Audio is working but my computer keeps using the integrated...

1. My headset is plugged and the Audio is working but my computer keeps using the integrated... - Similar Threads - headset plugged Audio

2. My headset is plugged and the Audio is working but my computer keeps using the integrated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset is plugged and the Audio is working but my computer keeps using the integrated...: To put it simply... I've tried:Going to Manage Audio Devices > Playback > recording , I can't find my Headset connected.In Manage Audio Devices, I right-clicked and checked show disabled devices and show disconnected devices, still there's nothingReinstalling the Audio...
  3. My headset is plugged and the Audio is working but my computer keeps using the integrated...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headset is plugged and the Audio is working but my computer keeps using the integrated...: To put it simply... I've tried:Going to Manage Audio Devices > Playback > recording , I can't find my Headset connected.In Manage Audio Devices, I right-clicked and checked show disabled devices and show disconnected devices, still there's nothingReinstalling the Audio...
  4. my headset microphone is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headset microphone is not plugged in: I tried:1. updating driver software2. troubleshooting3. reinstalling my micOnly my headset mic is not working, other are working.sorry for bad english...
  5. my headset microphone is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my headset microphone is not plugged in: I tried:1. updating driver software2. troubleshooting3. reinstalling my micOnly my headset mic is not working, other are working.sorry for bad english...
  6. my headset microphone is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. my headset is plugged into my computer yet my pc isn't detecting it and it was working...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my headset is plugged into my computer yet my pc isn't detecting it and it was working...: there are my drivers and the input and output https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-is-plugged-into-my-computer-yet-my-pc/24167748-7022-46bf-8618-177b87feed67
  8. My plugged in headset isnt working.

My plugged in headset isnt working.: When I took these screenshots my headset was plugged in and I was able to hear audio, but my microphone did not work at all. I would like to add that this happened after I downloaded the Clownfish voice changer before I downloaded it when I plugged it in my headset it gave me...
  9. Audio won’t come out of headsets plugged into my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio won’t come out of headsets plugged into my computer: Yesterday got a pair of razer krakens and downloaded the driver software for them. Sound worked perfectly then. Today I plug in my headphones and no sound comes out. The computer detects them but no sound comes out. I tried it with another headset and it didn’t work. I’m 99%...
  10. Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...

Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...: Hello, I've been using a bootcamped Macbook Pro (mid-2014) for Windows and already have the Apple drivers called "Cirrus Logic CS4208 (AB 93)", but have not been able to use the microphone my headset comes with. I can use the internal microphone of my laptop, and my headset...