Windows 10: my headset is plugged into my computer yet my pc isn't detecting it and it was working...

Discus and support my headset is plugged into my computer yet my pc isn't detecting it and it was working... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; there are my drivers and the input and output... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Amer_134, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Amer_134 Win User

my headset is plugged into my computer yet my pc isn't detecting it and it was working...

there are my drivers and the input and output

:)

Amer_134, Aug 10, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 10, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    Computer won't recognize headset microphone

Restart after disabling the XSplit. May not make a difference but worth trying.

What's left is the possibility the multi jack is the issue. A computer mic needs +5V DC to operate. If that is not being provided it could be a reason the mic is not detected or working. Another problem is the jack or internal components.

Since the separate mic jack works, you could get a splitter, to provide separate TRS plugs for the mic and headset and try that. If that still does not work, it suggests there is a compatibility problem between the headset and your PC (since you reported the headset/mic work in a game console).

fireberd, Aug 10, 2021
  4. Jakub578 Win User

my headset is plugged into my computer yet my pc isn't detecting it and it was working...

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Aug 10, 2021
Thema:

1. my headset is plugged into my computer yet my pc isn't detecting it and it was working... - Similar Threads - headset plugged computer

2. My computer detects a mouse plugged it, even tho it isn't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer detects a mouse plugged it, even tho it isn't.: Everytime I power up my computer, it detects the mouse automatically. I have tried removing the mouse device in the settings but it doesn't helpI took the screenshot when the mouse was not plugged inI use Windows 11 22H2...
  3. My computer detects a mouse plugged it, even tho it isn't.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer detects a mouse plugged it, even tho it isn't.: Everytime I power up my computer, it detects the mouse automatically. I have tried removing the mouse device in the settings but it doesn't helpI took the screenshot when the mouse was not plugged inI use Windows 11 22H2...
  4. My microphone for my headset isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone for my headset isn't working.: So my headphones are Rig 400 gaming headset. The microphone and the headset work perfectly on other devices, but not on my pc HP AMD Ryzen 5000. I have had this issue before and fixed it by rolling back some driver, but now the same solution isn't working. The issue came up...
  5. My microphone for my headset isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone for my headset isn't working.: So my headphones are Rig 400 gaming headset. The microphone and the headset work perfectly on other devices, but not on my pc HP AMD Ryzen 5000. I have had this issue before and fixed it by rolling back some driver, but now the same solution isn't working. The issue came up...
  6. my pc isn't detecting my headset microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my pc isn't detecting my headset microphone: hi ,i recently bought a headset and i used splitter to plug it because i have combo jack.problem is i cant find it in windows , it doesn't even show up.i tried everything : updating drivers , replacing drivers, tried the headset on my phone and the mic worked perfectly since...
  7. Mic is detected when plugged into pc, but not when plugged into my headset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic is detected when plugged into pc, but not when plugged into my headset.: If I plug my microphone directly into my pc, and I select mic in, Windows 10 detects it and it works fine. If I plug in my headset into my pc, and select headphone, windows 10 detects my headset but not my microphone when I connect it to the headset. It says “no input device...
  8. My headset is working fine but my mic is not detected by my computer

My headset is working fine but my mic is not detected by my computer: Hello, I just got today a new steelseries artics 1 headset. They work fine but my mic is just not detected. I tried everything and I found that my pc said there is no microphone plug in even tho its well Plugged in. Can someone help me [ATTACH]...
  9. My headset's microphone is not detected by my computer.

My headset's microphone is not detected by my computer.: I have been looking online for ways to fix this problem but none of the solutions helped me. I have a Razer Kraken X headset that I recently bought and it has a microphone on it. For some reason, every time I try to set up the microphone, the audio that the computer picks up...
  10. Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...

Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...: Hello, I've been using a bootcamped Macbook Pro (mid-2014) for Windows and already have the Apple drivers called "Cirrus Logic CS4208 (AB 93)", but have not been able to use the microphone my headset comes with. I can use the internal microphone of my laptop, and my headset...