Windows 10: My headset is working fine but my mic is not detected by my computer

Discus and support My headset is working fine but my mic is not detected by my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I just got today a new steelseries artics 1 headset. They work fine but my mic is just not detected. I tried everything and I found that my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by amirhal houssine, May 28, 2020.

1. My headset is working fine but my mic is not detected by my computer

Hello,

I just got today a new steelseries artics 1 headset. They work fine but my mic is just not detected. I tried everything and I found that my pc said there is no microphone plug in even tho its well Plugged in. Can someone help me

My headset is working fine but my mic is not detected by my computer fbe149f2-5343-4993-8609-7b8ac75cae9a?upload=true.png

:)

amirhal houssine, May 28, 2020
  2. Windbrand Win User

Laptop won't detect built-in mic on headsets/earbuds

I'm running Windows 10 home on a Lenovo Ideapad laptop, and it doesn't detect the mic on any of my headsets/earbuds. I can hear playback fine on my headsets/earbuds, but it can't speak through them, since it insists on using the laptop's internal mic. This results in my typing/mouse clicks all being captured on audio.

• In sound properties recording tab, I just see "microphone (Realtek high def audio)" and "stereo mix (Realtek high def audio)"
    • In sound properties playback tab, I just see "speakers (Realtek high def audio)", yet I hear audio fine on my headsets/earbuds?
    • In device manager, it doesn't detect a headset either, displays the same list as the recording tab
    So do all 3 of my headsets/earbuds have some kind of "plug and play but stays invisible to the OS" feature? One of them is the default Apple earbuds, I'm 100% sure there's a mic on there and these are brand new, so they aren't broken. Are these not supposed to appear as a "headset" device with the headset icon in sound properties?

Windbrand, May 28, 2020
  3. jonmoreno Win User
    Headset mic not working

I've had a turtlebeach headset that i used on my win 8.1 mic and headset working fine.

I upgraded to windows 10 and now it doesn't detect the mic, I've visited the recording devices tab, sound tab. It does not want to detect my mic, but it detects the headset. Please help.

jonmoreno, May 28, 2020
  4. My headset is working fine but my mic is not detected by my computer

Headset Mic Not Working

I really need some help.

I have a Cloud Stinger HyperX headset.

So the Microphone was working fine for many months then a few weeks ago it just stopped.

It does not show up on my list of Recording Devices anymore.

The only Mic I have is the one built in the computer.

I have tried multiple solutions and nothing works. Any suggestions?

John6Johnson6, May 28, 2020
Thema:

My headset is working fine but my mic is not detected by my computer

1. My headset is working fine but my mic is not detected by my computer - Similar Threads - headset working fine

2. My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.: Hey, I've had this headset for almost a year now and it has been awesome except the fact that for some reason and for no reason my headset mic stopped working. I can hear with them fine but I can't speak with them. I have checked this thread out, where i had the EXACT same...
  3. My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.: Hey, I've had this headset for almost a year now and it has been awesome except the fact that for some reason and for no reason my headset mic stopped working. I can hear with them fine but I can't speak with them. I have checked this thread out, where i had the EXACT same...
  4. My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My pc won’t detect my headset mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t detect my headset mic.: My pc only recognizes my headset mic as headphones in output. I turned on my microphone settings and checked sound settings and tried manage input devices and it won’t show up. I even tried control panel and it says my microphone isn’t plugged in. When my headset mic is...
  6. Windows not detecting my headset mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not detecting my headset mic: Hello,I got a new headset with a mic and it was working well before and a little while after the windows update but after a restart with an update my sound had no base and m microphone wasnt working, after an update my sound was back to normal but windows showed my headset as...
  7. Windows not detecting my headset mic

Windows not detecting my headset mic: Hello,I got a new headset with a mic and it was working well before and a little while after the windows update but after a restart with an update my sound had no base and m microphone wasnt working, after an update my sound was back to normal but windows showed my headset as...
  8. My Laptop will NOT detect my headset mic headset works but it is also not in device manager

My Laptop will NOT detect my headset mic headset works but it is also not in device manager: I just gotten this new headset and i have tried almost everything maybe not everything but i have updated drivers, youtube tutorials, troubleshooting, show disabled things and etc... DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO?!?!? I have tried for 2 days and nothing. Someone please help me...
  9. Windows is not detecting the mic on my headset

Windows is not detecting the mic on my headset: My Mic on my headset is not connecting to the computer. It is a 3.5mm Jack. The audio is working fine and the mic was working 5 days ago. The mic still works when i plug it into my phone but when I plug it into the computer the computer cant since the mic. The mic does not...
  10. Headset mic not detecting on my laptop

Headset mic not detecting on my laptop: Ok so i just bought a hyperx cloud stinger recently and for some reason its not detecting my mic? I've tried going to sound manager and changing my mic, but it only detects my laptop mic for some reason. Im on windows 10. 171926

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bheadphone with built in mic not working

2. headset microphone not working on new computer

3. asus f505z microphone

4. hyperx cloud stinget windwos 10 laptop,
  5. earbud microphone not working on pc,
  6. microphone not detected on ine in