Windows 10: My headset won't recognized in playback devices

Discus and support My headset won't recognized in playback devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop is Lenovo legion y520, this laptop won't recognized my headset . However, I can hear the sound through my headset. The problem is my headset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vincenthartantoo, Aug 2, 2018.

1. My headset won't recognized in playback devices

My laptop is Lenovo legion y520, this laptop won't recognized my headset . However, I can hear the sound through my headset. The problem is my headset won't be recognized by my laptop. As a result, I can't used the microphone and can't modify the headphone.

My Realtek HD audio manager recognized the headset, but still it doesn't show up

I have tried so many method like delete the audio driver and others

:)

vincenthartantoo, Aug 2, 2018

2. USB Headset no longer recognized in playback devices

Yesterday my headset was working fine. When I went to sleep my computer automatically restarted. (maybe for an update or something?) When I logged on afterwards my headset no longer recognized in playback devices.

I've tried showing hidden devices, reinstalling drivers, troubleshooting audio playback, scanning for hardware changes in the device manager... nothing seems to help me.

I've tried multiple restarts and USB ports. I tried my roommate's computer and the headset fired up and worked immediately.

What am I supposed to do?

natebryant1, Aug 2, 2018
  3. My bluetooth headset isn't listed in the playback devices list.

Original Title: Bluetooth device in playback devices list Windows 10.

I want to connect my Bose headset to my computer. The Bluetooth device list show them as paired. However my headset isn't listed in the playback devices list; so, I my computer can't send sound to my headset. How can I get my headset added to the playback
    devices list?

Dan.Anderson.9308, Aug 2, 2018
  4. My headset won't recognized in playback devices

Computer won't recognize headset microphone

My headset won't recognized in playback devices [​IMG]

This is what i see in device manager. Im not sure if the Speakers/Headphones (Realtek High Definition Audio) is the one your saying to disable, as that is what is default in playback devices in the sounds panel.

Setting Stereo Mix as the default recording device and disabling everything else still didnt get the mic working, even when the headset is plugged into the microphone only audio port or the mic + sound audio port.

Aaeeschylus, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

My headset won't recognized in playback devices

1. My headset won't recognized in playback devices - Similar Threads - headset won't recognized

2. LucidSound LS50X gaming headset not recognized as an audio playback device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LucidSound LS50X gaming headset not recognized as an audio playback device.: Got the headset a few days ago which was a direct upgrade from my LS35X. the 35x needed a wireless Bluetooth adapter to connect to my pc which does not come stock with built in Bluetooth whereas the 50x comes with its own dongle. the headset and dongle connect fine, problem...
  3. Connected bluetooth headset is not listed in playback devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connected bluetooth headset is not listed in playback devices: I paired my newly bought bluetooth headset to my pc Windows 10. When I go to Settings>Devices>Bluetooth & other devices, It show my headset is already connected and paired. And all devices are up-to-date. I resetted my pc recently Although it shows my device is ready to...
  4. Windows can't recognize my headset in playback and recording tab

Windows can't recognize my headset in playback and recording tab: Hello I've posted a thread recentlly about this, but had no anwers Recently i've bought HyperX Cloud Stinger, and one week ago i've bought Asus TUF Gaming A15Windows 10 64bits laptop. The headset only has jack 3.5mm cable. However has an extension with both speaker and mic...
  5. Bluetooth Headset Not Showing Up As A Playback Device

Bluetooth Headset Not Showing Up As A Playback Device: I just got a new LG HBS-SL5 bluetooth headset that connects to my PC but the PC does not seem to recognize them as an audio device. I cannot use them for audio or as a mic. I have tried updating the driver, unpairing and repairing, and rebooting both the headset and PC. I...
  6. Headset is not recognized as input device?

Headset is not recognized as input device?: I have the Corsair HS 35 if the info is of use. And I hear with the headset everything only nimmand hears me. [ATTACH] Headset wird als eingabegerät nicht erkannt?
  7. Playback with my headset

Playback with my headset: Hello When I'm in a vocal chat with friends they can hear everything what I hear youtube, games, their own voice, etc. I'm using a headset with a mic on it and I'm using Realtek R audio as audio driver. I already disabled the "listen to the device" option and I'm still...
  8. Headset not showing as a Playback Device

Headset not showing as a Playback Device: Whenever I plug in my headset it's detected, but the only playback device that I can select is my laptop speaker, I've already checked if its disabled in the control panel. Overall I can't find any solution to this problem....
  9. Change Playback Device For Recording As Headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Playback Device For Recording As Headset.: Whenever I use my Game DVR and record something on my Windows 10 computer the audio playback is picking up my voice from my monitor and NOT my headset, how do I get it to playback from my headset microphone? ***Changed Original Title From: Capture Voice Problem***...
  10. Headsets showing up in Playback Devices but not Recording Devices

Headsets showing up in Playback Devices but not Recording Devices: So I've troubleshooted with two headsets, both of them I'm getting output from, but neither microphones are working. I've uninstalled drivers, unplugged/restarted etc.. And one of them is a 3.5mm jack while the other is USB so it's not a port issue either. Would anybody...