Windows 10: My headset won't show up while using the Xbox Win10 wireless adapter

Discus and support My headset won't show up while using the Xbox Win10 wireless adapter in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the Steelseries 9x and i use the Xbox Windows wireless adapter but when I connect the two it won'tshow up in my audio devices. I reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Max van den Ende, Jul 18, 2020.

1. My headset won't show up while using the Xbox Win10 wireless adapter

I have the Steelseries 9x and i use the Xbox Windows wireless adapter but when I connect the two it won'tshow up in my audio devices.

I reinstalled the drivers from the adapter and the headset but it won't work, plz help.

:)

Max van den Ende, Jul 18, 2020
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Jul 18, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Xbox One Controller Wireless PC Adapter help.

Source: Connect Xbox One Controller to Windows PC | Xbox One Accessories

In this situation, these two links might be helpful to you:

4. My headset won't show up while using the Xbox Win10 wireless adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

My headset won't show up while using the Xbox Win10 wireless adapter

1. My headset won't show up while using the Xbox Win10 wireless adapter - Similar Threads - headset won't show

2. The mic on my wireless headset is not showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The mic on my wireless headset is not showing up: I have some razer barracuda x and they connect fine but the mic does not show up like not even on the sound control panel. My laptop doesn't believe that it exists I've connected them to my phone and then the mic works fine. I've even tried to plug them in but that doesn't...
  3. The mic on my wireless headset is not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The mic on my wireless headset is not showing up: I have some razer barracuda x and they connect fine but the mic does not show up like not even on the sound control panel. My laptop doesn't believe that it exists I've connected them to my phone and then the mic works fine. I've even tried to plug them in but that doesn't...
  4. The mic on my wireless headset is not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox Wireless Headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Headset: So recently I bought the xbox wireless headset and everytime i use like my microphone in a game or discord i cant hear what sounds are coming from where and it is really annoying and i really need help fixing....
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset

Xbox Wireless Headset: So recently I bought the xbox wireless headset and everytime i use like my microphone in a game or discord i cant hear what sounds are coming from where and it is really annoying and i really need help fixing....
  7. xbox wireless headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox wireless headset: so i have the xbox wireless headset and when i use it on my pc i have to use handsfree audio and mic to talk and hear but the audio quality is awful and if i try use stereo the sound completely cuts off when im using the microphone and can only hear games and talk with the...
  8. xbox wireless headset

xbox wireless headset: so i have the xbox wireless headset and when i use it on my pc i have to use handsfree audio and mic to talk and hear but the audio quality is awful and if i try use stereo the sound completely cuts off when im using the microphone and can only hear games and talk with the...
  9. Xbox wireless adapter won't bind

Xbox wireless adapter won't bind: Hi, I have an Xbox wireless adapter and two controllers. I have a laptop and desktop. The adapter installs correctly on both computers. On the desktop it will never connect to a controller. I have run through the trouble shooting. I uninstalled the driver and rebooted....
  10. Xbox One Wireless Adapter Shows Up As Ethernet

Xbox One Wireless Adapter Shows Up As Ethernet: Hello. I am using the Xbox One Wireless Adapter with my Windows 10 machine. On the taskbar, I click the networking icon and it shows as Ethernet 3 with no Internet. I am currently connected to an ethernet network that provides internet. How do I get the "Ethernet 3" to...