Windows 10: My Headset won't work

Discus and support My Headset won't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was trying my new headphones and the output works perfectly fine, but the computer isn't detecting my mic. Every other device I've tried it on works,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AccurateDoctor, Jan 13, 2021.

1. My Headset won't work

I was trying my new headphones and the output works perfectly fine, but the computer isn't detecting my mic. Every other device I've tried it on works, but for some reason the PC won't. I tried going into the control panel to enable it but it won't even show up in the disabled recording list. Does anyone know how I can fix it?

submitted by /u/AccurateDoctor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AccurateDoctor, Jan 13, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My Headset won't work :p

cadaveca, Jan 13, 2021
  4. My Headset won't work

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

My Headset won't work

1. My Headset won't work - Similar Threads - Headset won't

2. Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.: I've had this problem for a long while now where my mic will not pick up my voice or any form of noise, I've recently gotten a new USB Headset and found the issue persisting along with a new addition of my mic picking up any output audio playing from my pc. I've tried many...
  3. Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.: I've had this problem for a long while now where my mic will not pick up my voice or any form of noise, I've recently gotten a new USB Headset and found the issue persisting along with a new addition of my mic picking up any output audio playing from my pc. I've tried many...
  4. Why won't my laptop detect my headset mic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my laptop detect my headset mic?: I've tried EVERYTHING and it just won't detect it even though it detects it on other devices. It detects the output and when i plug it in it asks "Which device did you plug in?" and lets me choose between "headphone" or "speaker out" but no "microphone" option. Along with...
  5. Why won't my laptop detect my headset mic?

Why won't my laptop detect my headset mic?: I've tried EVERYTHING and it just won't detect it even though it detects it on other devices. It detects the output and when i plug it in it asks "Which device did you plug in?" and lets me choose between "headphone" or "speaker out" but no "microphone" option. Along with...
  6. Headset is acting only as headphones and won't show up on device list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset is acting only as headphones and won't show up on device list.: My microphone does not work on my headset, which I assume is due to it being recognized by the system as a pair of headphones. I tried a updating audio drivers, but it said they were up to date, and my headset doesn't show up at all under devices either in device manager or...
  7. Headset is acting only as headphones and won't show up on device list.

Headset is acting only as headphones and won't show up on device list.: My microphone does not work on my headset, which I assume is due to it being recognized by the system as a pair of headphones. I tried a updating audio drivers, but it said they were up to date, and my headset doesn't show up at all under devices either in device manager or...
  8. Windows won't detect my bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't detect my bluetooth headset: I've tried every thing I could find on the internet as to fix my problem of my laptop not able to detect any bluetooth device including my headphones. What do I do?...
  9. Windows won't detect my bluetooth headset

Windows won't detect my bluetooth headset: I've tried every thing I could find on the internet as to fix my problem of my laptop not able to detect any bluetooth device including my headphones. What do I do?...
  10. USB 2.0 HEADSET Windows won't detect

USB 2.0 HEADSET Windows won't detect: So I've been up for 2 day's since I bought a headset HP H360G I tried it for a couple of minute windows registered it it worked for like 10 minute but after that it suddenly disappeared I tried updating drivers uninstalling them so on and on I have lost count on how much I've...