Windows 10: My Headset won't work

Discus and support My Headset won't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was trying my new headphones and the output works perfectly fine, but the computer isn't detecting my mic. Every other device I've tried it on works,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AccurateDoctor, Jan 13, 2021.

1. My Headset won't work

I was trying my new headphones and the output works perfectly fine, but the computer isn't detecting my mic. Every other device I've tried it on works, but for some reason the PC won't. I tried going into the control panel to enable it but it won't even show up in the disabled recording list. Does anyone know how I can fix it?

submitted by /u/AccurateDoctor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AccurateDoctor, Jan 13, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My Headset won't work :p

cadaveca, Jan 13, 2021
  4. My Headset won't work

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

My Headset won't work

1. My Headset won't work - Similar Threads - Headset won't

2. Headset won't work for Mic and Headphones at same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset won't work for Mic and Headphones at same time.: I have a Dell Latitude E7270 with windows 10, and frequently use it for video conferencing. No matter which program I am on, and regardless of whether my headset is my Bluetooth one or my USB wired one, any time I try to use the headset microphone, the headphones won't play...
  3. Wireless headset will sync, but won't show as a audio device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless headset will sync, but won't show as a audio device: Hello, I've been experiencing a issue over the last few days with my attempts to sync my wireless headset to my computer. Although it works from time to time after clicking the pair button on the headset, syncing as "Unknown device", it stopped doing this when I logged on...
  4. Bluetooth headset won't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset won't connect: I just got brand new Bluetooth headset but they won't work on my PC it keeps saying check pin and try connecting again even though it works perfectly on my phone I searched the internet for solutions but they didn't work what I tried is 1 using device pairing wizard 2...
  5. can't open realtek audio console and pc won't recognize headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't open realtek audio console and pc won't recognize headset: when I plug in my headset, nothing haooenes, no audio, no mic and the Realtek audio console won't open even when I click it manually from the start menu, what to do? submitted by /u/gnomer_the_gnome [link] [comments]...
  6. My device won't detect a single headset mic

My device won't detect a single headset mic: Every headset I've plugged into my laptop has had a mic, and that mic does not show up in device manager, or anywhere else in settings. The only thing there is the default Realtek speaker and mic. I've looked at other forum posts as well and nothing's working. I know the...
  7. My headset won't show up while using the Xbox Win10 wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset won't show up while using the Xbox Win10 wireless adapter: I have the Steelseries 9x and i use the Xbox Windows wireless adapter but when I connect the two it won'tshow up in my audio devices. I reinstalled the drivers from the adapter and the headset but it won't work, plz help....
  8. Computer won't see headset mic

Computer won't see headset mic: My computer won't accept audio from my headset mic, when it's plugged in it sees the headphones as the input device, and even reads input into the earpieces, but not the actual microphone, the headset has one 3.5 mm jack, but came with a splitter, but the computer would still...
  9. Windows 10 won't detect my headset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't detect my headset: I recently got a new gaming laptop and a headset HyperX CloudX I've tried multiple times reconnecting and installing drivers and installing audio drivers but it seems that Windows 10 only detects it as headphones, every time I plug in the headset a notification pops up on the...
  10. Headset Won't Pick Up Game Audio and Discord Audio/Mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Won't Pick Up Game Audio and Discord Audio/Mic: I recently got a new laptop and it works great except for the fact that I can't get my Beats Studio 3 to pick up audio from both a discord call and whatever game I'm playing same goes for if I try to watch a video or play a song, I can only hear discord audio and not the...