Windows 10: My Hello PIN does not working, Locked by Administrator. Sign-in-Options does not show on...

Discus and support My Hello PIN does not working, Locked by Administrator. Sign-in-Options does not show on... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My Hello PIN does not accepted by my laptop. Earlier the said password worked. The message popped up is Locked by Administrator. Whereas, the reached... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by UmaShankarPrasad, Apr 8, 2022.

1. My Hello PIN does not working, Locked by Administrator. Sign-in-Options does not show on...

My Hello PIN does not accepted by my laptop. Earlier the said password worked. The message popped up is Locked by Administrator. Whereas, the reached on command prompt by using password. Therefore, my password accepted by laptop for login for same user but password of Hello PIN is not accepting for same user.The Sign-in-Option does not show on laptop screen.The option 'I forget Password' is also not working.Please resolve my issue.

:)

UmaShankarPrasad, Apr 8, 2022
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Apr 8, 2022
  3. Hello & PIN sign-in options missing

Hi,

The Hello (face recognition) and PIN options have disappeared from the sign-in options on my Dell Inspiron running Windows 10.

This occurred after having to resolve a SecureBoot problem - likely to be due to a recent automatic upgrade.

Each time I try and set a new image and new PIN, I get caught in a loop for the PIN and the image for Hello never successfully forces through creation of Hello and PIN sign-in options.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

BArry

BarryMacleod-Cullinane, Apr 8, 2022
  4. My Hello PIN does not working, Locked by Administrator. Sign-in-Options does not show on...

Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 8, 2022
Thema:

My Hello PIN does not working, Locked by Administrator. Sign-in-Options does not show on...

1. My Hello PIN does not working, Locked by Administrator. Sign-in-Options does not show on... - Similar Threads - Hello PIN does

2. Windows Hello pin does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello pin does not work: Hello,Windows Hello keeps prompting me to set-up a PIN number and it keeps giving me the below error.Please give me a solution to set-up the PIN, tell me how to stop getting the annoying prompt every time I log in,or how to delete Windows Hello from my PC. I have already...
  3. Windows Hello pin does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello pin does not work: Hello,Windows Hello keeps prompting me to set-up a PIN number and it keeps giving me the below error.Please give me a solution to set-up the PIN, tell me how to stop getting the annoying prompt every time I log in,or how to delete Windows Hello from my PC. I have already...
  4. My Hello PIN does not working, Locked by Administrator. Sign-in-Options does not show on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Hello PIN does not working, Locked by Administrator. Sign-in-Options does not show on...: My Hello PIN does not accepted by my laptop. Earlier the said password worked. The message popped up is Locked by Administrator. Whereas, the reached on command prompt by using password. Therefore, my password accepted by laptop for login for same user but password of Hello...
  5. My Hello PIN does not working, Locked by Administrator. Sign-in-Options does not show on...

My Hello PIN does not working, Locked by Administrator. Sign-in-Options does not show on...: My Hello PIN does not accepted by my laptop. Earlier the said password worked. The message popped up is Locked by Administrator. Whereas, the reached on command prompt by using password. Therefore, my password accepted by laptop for login for same user but password of Hello...
  6. Surface Go Windows Hello fails and does not offer PIN sign-in option

Surface Go Windows Hello fails and does not offer PIN sign-in option: Heeeeeeeelp!My Surface Go fails the Windows Hello camera login with a "Sorry- Something went wrong" but does not offer an option to allow me to enter PIN or password.My Surface Go is "Bricked" as useful as a brick!Any ideas .....Microsoft have no articles.....10.0.19044.1526...
  7. PIN does not work as the only sign in option on a synced device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN does not work as the only sign in option on a synced device: I have forgotten the PIN of my original device and the option of "I forgot my Pin" or trying a different login method does not show up, so I synced the password of another device and tried that PIN to no avail with resetting the PIN not working either.Both devices use my...
  8. PIN does not work as the only sign in option on a synced device

PIN does not work as the only sign in option on a synced device: I have forgotten the PIN of my original device and the option of "I forgot my Pin" or trying a different login method does not show up, so I synced the password of another device and tried that PIN to no avail with resetting the PIN not working either.Both devices use my...
  9. PIN does not work as the only sign in option on a synced device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Does Windows Hello prevent PIN sign-in?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Windows Hello prevent PIN sign-in?: I recently bought a Surface Book laptop with Windows 10 and set it up with my Microsoft account. At first I was (successfully) able to add a 4-digit PIN and used that PIN to sign in frequently. Later, upon discovering that Windows Hello (aka facial recognition as a sign-in...