Windows 10: my hi p 10

Discus and support my hi p 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently got a hi p 10 which is a windows 10. I wanted to reset my windows so I reset it but when it started to download windows it crashed so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GAMINGCHEATKILL503, Mar 3, 2019.

1. my hi p 10

I recently got a hi p 10 which is a windows 10. I wanted to reset my windows so I reset it but when it started to download windows it crashed so I turned it off. now when I try to use windows 10 it shows the screen and then reboots itself so it is broken any ideas??? Really Appreciate it

:)

GAMINGCHEATKILL503, Mar 3, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 3, 2019
  3. HIS IceQ turbo overclocking problems

If Your Card is Like my HIS 2600 Pro, they probably OC'd it at the factory and then locked the frequency's so catalyst can't adjust them.

Riva Tuner v2.08 will let you adjust the clock/Mem/Fans

I suggest slowly stepping the core or mem one at a time till it won't go any further, then subtract about 10+ mhz from each (for stability), set the clocks and run stability tests.

left-o-matic, Mar 3, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

my hi p 10

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue my hi p 10 :p

cadaveca, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

my hi p 10