Windows 10: my HID drivers are missing and i cannot use any of my wireless mice. please help!

Discus and support my HID drivers are missing and i cannot use any of my wireless mice. please help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have looked in my device manager and under both the human interface design and mice drop downs there is no HID complaint drivers anywhere. This all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JordanPoynter, Sep 19, 2018.

1. my HID drivers are missing and i cannot use any of my wireless mice. please help!

I have looked in my device manager and under both the human interface design and mice drop downs there is no HID complaint drivers anywhere.

This all started after none of my mice where working and I spent half an hour uninstalling & reinstalling a bunch of drivers to try and fix it.

I don't know if i uninstalled the HID drivers trying to fix this or if this is the cause of the problem but I am reasonably tech-savy and cannot figure it out.

please help

please know before trying to tell me that no there is NO way of me now uninstalling & reinstalling the HID drivers because the don't even show up in hidden view.

:)

JordanPoynter, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Problem with HID (Human Interface Device) Drivers Missing

Hi,

It doesn't need to have two USB Input HID Driver, only one would work fine.

To check for possible cause of the issue, we suggest that you run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key. 
    • Type Troubleshooting. 
    • Click Hardware and Sound. 
    • Click Hardware and Devices. 
    • Follow the on-screen instructions. 
    If the issue still persists, uninstall and reinstall the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Sep 19, 2018
  4. my HID drivers are missing and i cannot use any of my wireless mice. please help!

HID Drivers missing

hello ..

HID Drivers are missing in my DELL inspiron 5558 model,in a short time after purchasing laptop, i couldn't enjoy the inbuilt windows 10 software. i request you to suggest which drivers required to download and instructions to fix this problem.
    Thank you.
    my HID drivers are missing and i cannot use any of my wireless mice. please help! 724d8f9f-211e-4e69-8fee-8cc56e01b017.jpg

Sindhoor Raj, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

my HID drivers are missing and i cannot use any of my wireless mice. please help!

1. my HID drivers are missing and i cannot use any of my wireless mice. please help! - Similar Threads - HID drivers are

2. my HID controller driver is completly missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my HID controller driver is completly missing: i hva tried to look at all files in device manger but it still doesnt appear to me is there any way i can download this HID driver because i cant mange to find it anywhere on my pc no matter how much i look...
  3. my HID controller driver is completly missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my HID controller driver is completly missing: i hva tried to look at all files in device manger but it still doesnt appear to me is there any way i can download this HID driver because i cant mange to find it anywhere on my pc no matter how much i look...
  4. Help me please i cannot use my computer

Help me please i cannot use my computer: I completely reset my desktop and now i cannot go log in it keeps saying userprofile service failed i tried to boot it to safe mode but whenever i log in it just gets stuck in the welcome looading screen please help...
  5. Help me please i cannot use my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me please i cannot use my computer: I completely reset my desktop and now i cannot go log in it keeps saying userprofile service failed i tried to boot it to safe mode but whenever i log in it just gets stuck in the welcome looading screen please help...
  6. Help me please i cannot use my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My wireless Mediatek driver missing.

My wireless Mediatek driver missing.: Hey Guys, i have a problem with my wireless driver, is missing and i dont know what to do. The name is Mediatek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN card and is missing, i only have The Realtek Gaming Gbe family controller, Please Someone help me if u can.BTW: i have an Asus Gaming...
  8. My wireless Mediatek driver missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless Mediatek driver missing.: Hey Guys, i have a problem with my wireless driver, is missing and i dont know what to do. The name is Mediatek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN card and is missing, i only have The Realtek Gaming Gbe family controller, Please Someone help me if u can.BTW: i have an Asus Gaming...
  9. Using 2 Wireless Mice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using 2 Wireless Mice: Is it possible to connect (wirelessly) a second wireless mouse to the same USB port and have them both work simultaneously? Thanks 171499
  10. Using 2 Wireless Mice

in Windows 10 Support
    Using 2 Wireless Mice: Is it possible to connect (wirelessly) a second wireless mouse to the same USB port and have them both work simultaneously? Thanks 171499