Windows 10: My Hitmanpro found the MpKsl600f8005.sys is virus is it or not??

Discus and support My Hitmanpro found the MpKsl600f8005.sys is virus is it or not?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Properties Name MpKsl600f8005.sys Location C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{09109067-7859-489F-B2B1-10FA2B44E05C} Size... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jimmy Playz, Sep 15, 2018.

1. My Hitmanpro found the MpKsl600f8005.sys is virus is it or not??

Properties
    Name MpKsl600f8005.sys
    Location C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{09109067-7859-489F-B2B1-10FA2B44E05C}
    Size 56.8 KB
    Time 0.7 days ago (2018-09-15 17:01:41)
    Entropy 6.7
    Product Microsoft Malware Protection
    Publisher Microsoft Corporation
    Description KSLDriver
    Version 1.2.1009.0
    Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    Service MpKsl600f8005
    LanguageID 1033
    SHA-256 F6DB64112CC50EEE495E2D7C61B8BDBE757A31B03144B0396615FD38C312824E

Scoring (47.0)
    The file is hidden from Windows API. This is typical for malware.
    The file is completely hidden from view and most antivirus products. It may belong to a rootkit.
    Starts automatically as a service during system bootup.
    Program starts automatically without user intervention.
    Time indicates that the file appeared recently on this computer.
    The file is a device driver. Device drivers run as trusted (highly privileged) code.

Startup
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MpKsl600f8005\

:)

Jimmy Playz, Sep 15, 2018

2. knctr virus

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/knctr-virus-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Bruce Hagen, Sep 16, 2018
  4. My Hitmanpro found the MpKsl600f8005.sys is virus is it or not??

Bruce Hagen, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

My Hitmanpro found the MpKsl600f8005.sys is virus is it or not??

1. My Hitmanpro found the MpKsl600f8005.sys is virus is it or not?? - Similar Threads - Hitmanpro found MpKsl600f8005

2. HitmanPro & Reinstalling HP Touchpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HitmanPro & Reinstalling HP Touchpoint: I have just recently used hitman pro and it said that hp touchpoint was spyware and it removed it when I went forward is there anyway my hp touchpoint analytics can be reinstalled...
  3. There's a threat in my virus protection that's nowhere to be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's a threat in my virus protection that's nowhere to be found: So I usually do my periodic scans and it shows that there's a threat but then when I look into the details and try to track it, it's nowhere to be found...
  4. Might've found a virus.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Might've found a virus.: Hello Microsoft,I found this folder that says "energy"I have no Idea what it is, but I researched and Apparently it's Adware.Can I get confirmation of this?Thanks.Screenshot of Folder contents:...
  5. Might've found a virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Might've found a virus.: Hello Microsoft,I found this folder that says "energy"I have no Idea what it is, but I researched and Apparently it's Adware.Can I get confirmation of this?Thanks.Screenshot of Folder contents:...
  6. Might've found a virus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. HitmanPro anti-virus software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HitmanPro anti-virus software: Hi .... A few years ago, I had issues with pop-ups showing up on my screen, and things indicating that I may have a virus. I contacted MS Support, and the tech remoted into my system, and uploaded & installed Hitman Pro to it. Haven't seen a problem since. I just wanted...
  8. Hitmanpro shown on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hitmanpro shown on startup: Hello, I ran a scan with Hitmanpro and it found a file as suspicious and recommended to delete it. After it was deleted my screen turned blue and I had no choice but to restart the computer. When I restarted, it was a black screen with the text "Hitmanpro 3.8 by Surfright"....
  9. Virus found

Virus found: I saw an edge update try to download without me clicking anything, then it cancelled the download and said virus detected. So, I immediately checked for updates and did a full computer scan. The scan came back clean and I had pending updates. I updated everything and...
  10. my sys virus % threat protection is in active

my sys virus % threat protection is in active: my sys virus % threat protection is in active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sys-virus-threat-protection-is-in-active/71f06cdf-0b65-4f14-a702-088cea922be8"