Windows 10: My HK Invoke no longer streams TuneIn

Discus and support My HK Invoke no longer streams TuneIn in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed that on December 13, I noticed that my Invoke wasn’t playing my preferred station (Mix Lite) on TuneIn at all. Tried two days later and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nielson Caetano-Salmeron, Dec 16, 2019.

1. My HK Invoke no longer streams TuneIn

I noticed that on December 13, I noticed that my Invoke wasn’t playing my preferred station (Mix Lite) on TuneIn at all. Tried two days later and the Invoke says “I can’t help with you right now.”
    Why is this happening? I wished Microsoft and Harman Kardon had fixed this issue. Even Spotify and iHeart stopped as well, but I was able to still use Spotify Connect. I had the Invoke since Black Friday 2017 and it was still running just fine with no issues. Maybe I will now have to switch to an Amazon Echo.

:)

Nielson Caetano-Salmeron, Dec 16, 2019
  2. TheoHerz Win User

HK Invoke speaker - Cortana - TuneIn radio

Cortana doesn't recognize many radio stations I know available in TuneIn. I believe it's a matter of recognition. How can I make Cortana access them ? . For example Klara , is a classical music station based in Belgium, listed on TuneIn. What should I
    say to make Cortana access it ? maybe there is a special identifier , list of stations names Cortana can recognize ???

TheoHerz, Dec 16, 2019
  3. TheoHerz Win User

Thanks but it didn't help much. I'm familiar with this article and I guess 'play frequency number' refers to American stations. The station I'm trying to get is Belgian and there are many non American stations available in TuneIn , is it not possible to
    access then using Cortana ?

TheoHerz, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

My HK Invoke no longer streams TuneIn

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Cortana works with TuneIn Radio, you can
    Listen to radio and podcasts with Cortana
    with the help of this article, check the
    Listen to the radio topic from the article and find the example commands you can use, and you can also use the frequency or the station name with the play command.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Amit_Sun, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

My HK Invoke no longer streams TuneIn

1. My HK Invoke no longer streams TuneIn - Similar Threads - Invoke longer streams

2. HK Invoke no longer works. I missed the early 2021 update and factory reset no longer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HK Invoke no longer works. I missed the early 2021 update and factory reset no longer...: Hi - as the title says, I didn't update my Invoke in early 2021 I didn't know and did a factory reset recently. The speaker directs me to the Cortana app to setup the speaker which, of course, no longer exists on mobile and on PC it no longer allows you to "add devices" . I...
  3. HK Invoke no longer works. I missed the early 2021 update and factory reset no longer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HK Invoke no longer works. I missed the early 2021 update and factory reset no longer...: Hi - as the title says, I didn't update my Invoke in early 2021 I didn't know and did a factory reset recently. The speaker directs me to the Cortana app to setup the speaker which, of course, no longer exists on mobile and on PC it no longer allows you to "add devices" . I...
  4. HK Invoke connection problems

in Cortana
    HK Invoke connection problems: Hi, My Invoke had been without power for a while and now seems to need to be setup as a new device again. However when trying to set it up through my phone Android or my PC Windows 10 the setup fails at the same step every time. It fails on connecting to the home WiFi....
  5. HK Invoke Bluetooth name is fixed HK Invoke ... regardless of the name I give to the...

in Cortana
    HK Invoke Bluetooth name is fixed HK Invoke ... regardless of the name I give to the...: It seems that I cannot change the BT name of the device even though I have reset and set it up multiple times. The name Cortana says for pairing is different from the actual one. The name is fixed Worse, after some extended inactivity, BT service deactivates on the Invoke...
  6. TuneIn not playing on Cortana/Invoke

TuneIn not playing on Cortana/Invoke: I've recently started having a problem with my Cortana/Invoke speaker not being able to play certain streams. Is there a way to update the app for the speaker? This is a new TuneIn app for desktop I had to install to make it work on PC as I was having the same issue....
  7. Cortana no longer works on my Harman-Kardon Invoke, after updating to 1903

in Cortana
    Cortana no longer works on my Harman-Kardon Invoke, after updating to 1903: Today I installed the May 2019 update for Windows 10. Previously, I've enjoyed using Cortana on my Harman-Kardon Invoke. Immediately after the update, there doesn't appear to be any way I re-establish the connection between Windows 10, Cortana, the Harman-Kardon Invoke, etc....
  8. Cortana and HK Invoke dont work with scenes in Samsung SmartThings

in Cortana
    Cortana and HK Invoke dont work with scenes in Samsung SmartThings: I just started using the invoke with my smart lighting system in my apartment. Although Cortana is able to control my lights individually as well as in their entirety, Cortana is unable to control lights as grouped by the room or activate scenes. Is this a fix that will be...
  9. HK Invoke speaker - Cortana - TuneIn radio

in Cortana
    HK Invoke speaker - Cortana - TuneIn radio: Cortana doesn't recognize many radio stations I know available in TuneIn. I believe it's a matter of recognition. How can I make Cortana access them ? . For example Klara , is a classical music station based in Belgium, listed on TuneIn. What should I say to make Cortana...
  10. Tunein radio shortcut to station

Tunein radio shortcut to station: How can I make a shortcut to open Tunein radio to a particular station? 60452