Windows 10: My home screen keeps flashing

Discus and support My home screen keeps flashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everytime i boot up my pc as soon as my pc finishes loading my home screen goes black and it starts to flash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jano Giraldo, Apr 16, 2024.

1. My home screen keeps flashing

Everytime i boot up my pc as soon as my pc finishes loading my home screen goes black and it starts to flash

:)

Jano Giraldo, Apr 16, 2024
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

My screen keep flashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the screen keeps flashing, like outdated display drivers or corrupted user profile.

Please answer the following questions for us not to repeat the same troubleshooting steps:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried to update the display drivers?
    • Have you tried to check Windows update?

Ryan Fra, Apr 16, 2024
  3. Screen Keeps Flashing

I have a Dell All-in-One laptop with Windows 10. The screen keeps flashing whenever I wake up the compter. It stops eventually, but has never done this before. Any suggestions?

Gliding Buddies, Apr 16, 2024
  4. Pavan_N Win User

My home screen keeps flashing

Screen flashes black for a second

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check as driver updates are also part of Windows updates.

Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Also uninstall and reinstall Display drivers from manufacturer website and check. Refer the steps below.

• Press “Windows + X” and select
      Device Manager

• Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on
      Properties

• Go to Driver tab.

• Select Uninstall and follow onscreen instructions.

You may also refer the link below and follow the suggestions suggested.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Do let us know if the screen flashes. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

My home screen keeps flashing

1. My home screen keeps flashing - Similar Threads - home screen keeps

2. My home screen keeps flashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My home screen keeps flashing: Everytime i boot up my pc as soon as my pc finishes loading my home screen goes black and it starts to flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-home-screen-keeps-flashing/c3c6aa32-e521-4a01-b6be-dd71b214c88f
  3. Why does my laptop screen keep flashing white on the windows 10 home screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop screen keep flashing white on the windows 10 home screen?: So I have updated my nans laptop to the latest version of widows 10. It uses an Intel Pentium gold and it is a lenovo ideapad 320s. But after restating the laptop screen keeps flashing white. applications load and then dissapear. and it flashes white every second. Is there a...
  4. Why does my laptop screen keep flashing white on the windows 10 home screen?

Why does my laptop screen keep flashing white on the windows 10 home screen?: So I have updated my nans laptop to the latest version of widows 10. It uses an Intel Pentium gold and it is a lenovo ideapad 320s. But after restating the laptop screen keeps flashing white. applications load and then dissapear. and it flashes white every second. Is there a...
  5. Why does my laptop screen keep flashing white on the windows 10 home screen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Amazon Screen Keeps Flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon Screen Keeps Flashing: I don't know what's going on, but lately amazon has been wonky. The site seems to work just fine except for the Your Orders screen. When I click on it, the screen doesn't load all the way and just flashes. I can, quickly, click on some of the options like Order Again, and...
  7. Amazon Screen Keeps Flashing

Amazon Screen Keeps Flashing: I don't know what's going on, but lately amazon has been wonky. The site seems to work just fine except for the Your Orders screen. When I click on it, the screen doesn't load all the way and just flashes. I can, quickly, click on some of the options like Order Again, and...
  8. Amazon Screen Keeps Flashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Login screen keeps flashing and resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen keeps flashing and resetting: While trying to login to my PC once I arrive at the login screen windows keeps flashing and alternating to the slide just before login that displays the time and date and then back to the login page repeatably at a constant rate despite my efforts. Attempting to put in my...
  10. My HP x360 screen keep flashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP x360 screen keep flashing: My screen has started randomly flashing and blinking. At times it will go completely black and I have to restart the computer. I am the only user. It is only 1 year old. How can I get it to stop blinking and going black?...