Windows 10: My host reads my Microsoft Mail login as an attack, blocks entire network

Discus and support My host reads my Microsoft Mail login as an attack, blocks entire network in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to log in to my email account via the Microsoft Mail app, my host SiteFlip reads this as a malicious attack and blocks all traffic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gerard deNerval, Nov 20, 2020.

1. My host reads my Microsoft Mail login as an attack, blocks entire network

Every time I try to log in to my email account via the Microsoft Mail app, my host SiteFlip reads this as a malicious attack and blocks all traffic from the local network I'm currently on, across all devices. I can access webmail fine, so long as I don't do it from the same network. Once my host has blocked the network, the block affects all my devices on that network, not just my device with the Windows Mail app. It also affects all sites hosted by that host, including the SiteFlip site itself, and my blog. I've tried switching across different networks, including public ones, and each time I try to log on with Microsoft Mail, exactly the same thing happens.

Can anyone tell me how to get my host to stop reading my Microsoft Mail as a malicious attack - and how to get my blocked home network cleared? I've contacted them about this, but they haven't responded yet. Thanks!

:)

Gerard deNerval, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Hotspot not working error HOSTED NETWORK SUPPORT:NO

Hi Phani,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by JayCap on November 19, 2015
    and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Hosted Network Supported: No after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Block e-mails

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

to block the senders please follow these steps

open the message you want to block.

Add the sender to the blocked senders list.

In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Windows Mail, choose Message→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Outlook Express, choose Message→Block Sender.

Click the Yes button or click OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Nov 20, 2020
  4. My host reads my Microsoft Mail login as an attack, blocks entire network

microsoft hosted network virtual adapter

Hi Sayan,

I too, had uninstalled the Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter, since I was unable to create a hotspot from the computer. After restarting, I was hoping for the adapter to be visible/present in the device manager, as it happens when we
    uninstall a USB Controller.

However, after restarting, the adapter is not seen in the Network adapters list, and also not found under the
    Other list, as you suggested above. This was checked after enabling view for hidden devices. Also, there is
    no yellow alert symbol near any adapter.

I have also restored the computer to an earlier restore point, but the adapter is still not seen !

Since, the Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter itself is not found in the list, there is no way to update the driver software for it.

Hotspot creation has worked for me many times since I've upgraded to Windows 10, and I need it to keep working as before.

Request you to help !

Thank you.

Also, Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter is not associated with a hardware, is it ?

ArtiShelar, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

My host reads my Microsoft Mail login as an attack, blocks entire network

1. My host reads my Microsoft Mail login as an attack, blocks entire network - Similar Threads - host reads Microsoft

2. resolving an attack on my pc by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    resolving an attack on my pc by Microsoft: hi i have been hacked by microsoft again and this time they installed spotify on my pc . It appears as though it is hiding from me as I saw in the start menu first but is no longer there . How do I ensure the complete removal of this hack ? as well as , what agency or place...
  3. resolving an attack on my pc by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    resolving an attack on my pc by Microsoft: hi i have been hacked by microsoft again and this time they installed spotify on my pc . It appears as though it is hiding from me as I saw in the start menu first but is no longer there . How do I ensure the complete removal of this hack ? as well as , what agency or place...
  4. resolving an attack on my pc by Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Hacked entire Microsoft network help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hacked entire Microsoft network help: Hello my entire link to the mircosoft network is hacked. I cant talk much about this as its highly sensative. What do I do the second I turn on this laptop which has had the battery modified with out my consent critical windows driver files get downloaded and replaced by a...
  6. blocked ip in my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blocked ip in my network: I have a new laptop windows 10 and i can't get to an ip address from laptop, but i can from router and phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-ip-in-my-network/2bb5282b-f711-463f-b41e-bc45cd372ab0
  7. Does the microsoft hosted network adapter harm my PC?

Does the microsoft hosted network adapter harm my PC?: does the microsoft hosted network adapter harm my Pc? * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: harming my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-microsoft-hosted-network-adapter-harm-my/2082b6b9-5d13-4152-b06a-cb7af221ecdd
  8. A strange login. Or an attack?

A strange login. Or an attack?: I do not no what happened but today I started my pc, and suddenly the name of my network had been changed. Or the name of my modem. After rebooting my modem to default settings I logged in witn my Microsoft account. Wich should me the only way to start windows. But after I...
  9. Norton keeps blocking an attack

Norton keeps blocking an attack: My Norton product keeps blocking an attack. Due to the blocked attack, I cannot search in Microsoft Edge. Below are the screenshots: [img] 114050
  10. How to check if someone is attacking my network

How to check if someone is attacking my network: Hello, I was wondering if it's possible for attackers to cling to your network and maybe even configuring routers settings so that they can silently see what your'e doing, and can I check for that? For example if you entered some dubious websites. My internet is not...