Windows 10: my hotspot didi not work

Discus and support my hotspot didi not work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have a problem in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hotspot-didi-not-work/7233206d-5abc-4529-9db3-936aee5fa4e0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by M Ashraful Islam, Jun 9, 2023.

1. my hotspot didi not work

i have a problem in my pc

:)

M Ashraful Islam, Jun 9, 2023

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Jacee Win User
    Wifi hotspot stopped working AGAIN

I don't know if this will work or not... might be worth a try:
    How do I fix hotspot problems? (You could contact your ISP for help, tho')

How To Clear Hotspot Shield's App Cache

• Open your Android's Settings.
    • Find the Applications area.
    • Select Hotspot Shield.
    • Tap Storage.
    • Select both Clear Cache as well as Clear Data.
    • Reboot your device and launch Hotspot Shield again.

Jacee, Jun 9, 2023
  4. my hotspot didi not work

Windows 10 Mobile hotspot not working because of firewall

Sir... I'm from the Philippines...regarding in what situation is all about... I having problem too, its about my Avast Firewall, it's act to block my Windows 10 Hotspot, i figure it out that my problem of having disconnection when i active my win 10 hotspot while avast is on, when i disable it, my hotspot works......can you tell me step by step how to configure to work properly my win 10 hotspot while the avast firewall is on???....by the way I'm just disable only firewall of avast but the whole operation of my anti-virus is working, just the Firewall...and its work while i disable Avast Firewall....PLS help me about it!

MikeNielsen, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

my hotspot didi not work

1. my hotspot didi not work - Similar Threads - hotspot didi

2. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....
  3. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....
  4. laptop crashes on turning on hotspot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop crashes on turning on hotspot.: Everytime i turn on hotspot It crashes. it occurs mainly when my laptop is charging. can anyone help me find out the issue and a way to solve this issue. Once i checked task manager just before it crashed i noticed that the memory usage was too high 99 to 100 %....
  5. laptop crashes on turning on hotspot.

laptop crashes on turning on hotspot.: Everytime i turn on hotspot It crashes. it occurs mainly when my laptop is charging. can anyone help me find out the issue and a way to solve this issue. Once i checked task manager just before it crashed i noticed that the memory usage was too high 99 to 100 %....
  6. hotspot not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hotspot not work: vggkgnk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotspot-not-work/1f8273a6-989b-423b-be96-9c47d8cf3959
  7. hotspot not work

hotspot not work: vggkgnk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotspot-not-work/1f8273a6-989b-423b-be96-9c47d8cf3959
  8. Windows seems my mobile hotspot but not my home network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows seems my mobile hotspot but not my home network.: Windows worked fine, but my power supply fan died so I replaced it. Powered up, windows worked fine except no wifi, would not see any networks. Put the old power supply back in and powered up, same issue. Tested with my Galaxy phone, saw the hotspot and was able to connect....
  9. my hotspot didi not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my hotspot didi not work: i have a problem in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hotspot-didi-not-work/7233206d-5abc-4529-9db3-936aee5fa4e0
  10. my hotspot didi not work

my hotspot didi not work: i have a problem in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hotspot-didi-not-work/7233206d-5abc-4529-9db3-936aee5fa4e0