Windows 10: My HP Elitebook Touch Screen has stopped working after recent upgrade.

Discus and support My HP Elitebook Touch Screen has stopped working after recent upgrade. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help. I have tried all the troubleshooting found online, been on device manager, tried update the driver, uninstall, enabled, deleting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TEEJAEY, Nov 6, 2021.

1. TEEJAEY Win User

My HP Elitebook Touch Screen has stopped working after recent upgrade.

I need help. I have tried all the troubleshooting found online, been on device manager, tried update the driver, uninstall, enabled, deleting and reinstall. The touch screen still not working.Not sure what else to do.

:)

TEEJAEY, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

HP All-in-one touch screen stopped working.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that Touch screen is not working for your HP All-in-one touch screen. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP article
    HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8) and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 6, 2021
  3. rupalib22 Win User
    Laptop Touch screen stopped working after upgrade to windows 10 as well as restore to windows 8

I am having HP Pavilion Laptop with touch screen with Windows 8 installed. I upgraded to windows 10 and the touch screen stopped working. Hence restored to windows 8 but still the touch screen is not working though I tried disabling and re-enabling through
    Device Manager. pls suggest the remedy

rupalib22, Nov 6, 2021
  4. My HP Elitebook Touch Screen has stopped working after recent upgrade.

HP Sleekbook 14-f027cl touch screen stops working after windows 10 upgrade

HP Sleekbook 14-f027cl touch screen stops working after windows 10 upgrade

HenryCrawford, Nov 6, 2021
Thema:

My HP Elitebook Touch Screen has stopped working after recent upgrade.

1. My HP Elitebook Touch Screen has stopped working after recent upgrade. - Similar Threads - Elitebook Touch Screen

2. Touch Screen Stopped Working HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Stopped Working HP Laptop: Hello Everyone, I recently noticed my touchscreen on my laptop stopped working for no reason. When running HP Hardware Diagnostics it works but not on the home screen. Any ideas how to fix?...
  3. Touch Screen Stopped Working HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Screen Stopped Working HP Laptop: Hello Everyone, I recently noticed my touchscreen on my laptop stopped working for no reason. When running HP Hardware Diagnostics it works but not on the home screen. Any ideas how to fix?...
  4. My touch screen stopped working

My touch screen stopped working: I have a dell xps13 9310 laptop with touch screen that came with windows 10 pro. It worked until about a week ago. Spoke with the VERY USELESS Dell Premium Support Plus folks and they were unable to resolve anything. We did see that under device manager the HID touchscreen...
  5. My HP Elitebook Touch Screen has stopped working after recent upgrade.

My HP Elitebook Touch Screen has stopped working after recent upgrade.: I need help. I have tried all the troubleshooting found online, been on device manager, tried update the driver, uninstall, enabled, deleting and reinstall. The touch screen still not working.Not sure what else to do....
  6. Touch Screen Not Working HP EliteBook 1030 G2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Not Working HP EliteBook 1030 G2: HP EliteBook 1030 G2 Touch Screen Not Working Because of Driver.Showing Error in Driver with yellow exclamation mark"This device cannot start. Code 10A request for the HID descriptor failed"I have already formatted my laptop 3 times but whenever the installation is fresh it...
  7. Touch Screen Not Working HP EliteBook 1030 G2

Touch Screen Not Working HP EliteBook 1030 G2: HP EliteBook 1030 G2 Touch Screen Not Working Because of Driver.Showing Error in Driver with yellow exclamation mark"This device cannot start. Code 10A request for the HID descriptor failed"I have already formatted my laptop 3 times but whenever the installation is fresh it...
  8. HP All-in-one touch screen stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP All-in-one touch screen stopped working.: HP All-in-one touch screen stopped working, it's just a plain monitor now. Updated all drivers, still no input. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-touch-screen-stopped-working/1e443476-5203-42a4-b83b-31b2afa82435
  9. Touch Screen Stopped working after very recent windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Touch Screen Stopped working after very recent windows update: Lenovo Edge 15 Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build: 18363.592 After taking the latest Windows updates last week, my touch screen no longer worked. The laptop is approx 5 years old and has performed flawlessly. I tried all of the solutions suggested here and in other...
  10. HP touch screen has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP touch screen has stopped working: after a couple of unwanted Windows 10 updates, my BRAND NEW computer has stopped working properly. Windows 10 is garbage, apparently. Bill Gates, where are you? And stop loading your stupid games onto my computer, I don't want them. Please advise to fix, and not the same...