Windows 10: My HP Envy 13 laptop has started blue screening randomly but often

Discus and support My HP Envy 13 laptop has started blue screening randomly but often in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Product: Envy 13 Aq0003na Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) My laptop started bluescreening early December 2020. Random but oftern and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jala Aldous, May 4, 2021.

1. My HP Envy 13 laptop has started blue screening randomly but often

Product: Envy 13 Aq0003na Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) My laptop started bluescreening early December 2020. Random but oftern and getting more frequent to the point of being unusable. I have used HP assistent to check software and hardware. All good. I have update Windows to the latest patches. I have re-installed Windows, I have update to the latest BIOS of 7th December 2020. Nothing sorts the problem. Can anyone help. Error message on bluescreen is Critical Process Died V2 log collector file attached

:)

Jala Aldous, May 4, 2021

2. HP ENVY 13-aq0011ms needs a suitable PEN

Dear HP,

I am Shaik Maabu Subhani,

This is my Laptop Model " HP ENVY 13-aq0011ms "

I need a suitable PEn to write on my touch screen.

Kindly suggest me a PEN to suitable to my Laptop.

Regards,

Shaik Maabu Subhani.

Maabu Subhani Shaik, May 4, 2021
  3. My HP Envy 13 laptop has started blue screening randomly but often

Product: Envy 13 Aq0003na

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)

My laptop started bluescreening early December 2020. Random but oftern and getting more frequent to the point of being unusable. I have used HP assistent to check software and hardware. All good. I have update Windows to the latest patches. I have re-installed Windows, I have update to the latest BIOS of 7th December 2020. Nothing sorts the problem. Can anyone help. Error message on bluescreen is Critical Process Died

V2 log collector file attached

Jala Aldous, May 4, 2021
  4. My HP Envy 13 laptop has started blue screening randomly but often

HP Envy x360 with 1440p screen?

So I bought a refurb HP Envy x360 with the AMD FX 9800P and recently discovered I could set the screen resolution to 2560x1440 despite HP advertising this machine as only being capable of 1920x1080. Has anyone else bought one of these and found they could change the resolution to 1440P? I was thinking maybe since mine is a refurb that it was originally returned for some kind of screen issue and they replaced the screen with whatever they had lying around that day, which could well have been a screen meant for a Spectre, and not an Envy, since the Spectre does come with a 1440p screen. Would a mistake like this even be possible? It came in an Envy box and it says Envy everywhere on the laptop where it should say it. There is no external evidence that this might actually be a Spectre and not an Envy. So is this a fluke or all of these capable of displaying 1440p instead of being limited to 1080p as advertised?

sliderider, May 4, 2021
Thema:

My HP Envy 13 laptop has started blue screening randomly but often

1. My HP Envy 13 laptop has started blue screening randomly but often - Similar Threads - Envy laptop has

2. HP Envy Blue Screen Stop Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Envy Blue Screen Stop Code: Hi, In the past month I've been having an issue with my laptop where it will either restart randomly, or when I shut it down normally, and it will show the blue screen with the ':'. I've had multiple different stop codes, but the only two I managed to record before the blue...
  3. hp laptop blue screen

hp laptop blue screen: You should never give a knife to a four year old to play with nor let an 83yo try to install stuff on a old lap top!*Eek It is a 6year old HP pavillion (spl) with w 10 installed and was working. Disk is only half full. My question is how do you force it to open so you can...
  4. HP ENVY 13-aq1013dx Laptop screen has this weird issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP ENVY 13-aq1013dx Laptop screen has this weird issue: Dear Community, I have a user in my company whom we have given a new laptop [HP ENVY 13-aq1013dx]. He is having a weird issue on his screen. I am sharing a video in a below link for demonstration. The screen gets shaky and jerky. The user says that he has experienced...
  5. hp envy laptop

hp envy laptop: New hp envy laptop kb backlight wont stay on long enough. works ok but goes to sleep to soon. press any key works fine but once the kb is lighted is goes dark in a few seconds. not windows issue since there is no settings for it. it is driving me nuts.. haven'tt found a hp...
  6. Backspace key on my HP ENVY notebook has been failing at random

Backspace key on my HP ENVY notebook has been failing at random: Hi, my backspace has started to malfunction about 1 week ago, it's a relatively new laptop bought 4 years ago. I already checked for keyboard drivers they're up to date, I also checked the sticky keys, and all other keyboard settings that might be affecting it under Ease of...
  7. Windows 10 HP Laptop (with i7): The screen freezes very oftenly, blue screen error and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 HP Laptop (with i7): The screen freezes very oftenly, blue screen error and...: I have been using HP laptop with windows 10 from last 3 years and earlier it was super fast, even the fingerprint scanner worked very fast. After subsequent updates it not only became slow but it started freezing very oftenly. After performing the windows system recovery, by...
  8. Trying to reset my HP Envy Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to reset my HP Envy Laptop: I tried to reset my laptop but an error message indicated that there was a problem with no reason given, and that the Reset could not take place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-reset-my-hp-envy-laptop/e4d6ee69-92b7-4342-905e-4aeacf3555d8
  9. HP Envy Laptop -

HP Envy Laptop -: How do I TURNOFF the Touchpad?? HP Envy laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-laptop/c37915bf-15bf-4f00-bd1a-8d6f60b2728f
  10. Blue Screening often

Blue Screening often: Been blue screening every other day recently and can't figure what's going on since half the screen is cropped on the blue screen error so I can't see the error code. I pulled out this info from the Security and Maintenance page. Source Windows Summary Shut down...