Windows 10: My HP ENVY 360's Pen is not working/connecting what should i do? it is fully charged...

Discus and support My HP ENVY 360's Pen is not working/connecting what should i do? it is fully charged... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My HP ENVY 360's Pen is not working/connecting what should i do? it is fully charged showing white light when connecting to charger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Saud Saifuddin, Nov 30, 2022.

1. My HP ENVY 360's Pen is not working/connecting what should i do? it is fully charged...

My HP ENVY 360's Pen is not working/connecting what should i do? it is fully charged showing white light when connecting to charger

:)

Saud Saifuddin, Nov 30, 2022

2. HP ENVY 13-aq0011ms needs a suitable PEN

Dear HP,

I am Shaik Maabu Subhani,

This is my Laptop Model " HP ENVY 13-aq0011ms "

I need a suitable PEn to write on my touch screen.

Kindly suggest me a PEN to suitable to my Laptop.

Regards,

Shaik Maabu Subhani.

Maabu Subhani Shaik, Nov 30, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Hp 360 envy

Hi Al

The Hp Envy 360 has a sensor on the motherboard that disables the keyboard when it is folded back that disables the keyboard, I am sorry, that is not possible . ..

DaveM121, Nov 30, 2022
  4. JC8052 Win User

My HP ENVY 360's Pen is not working/connecting what should i do? it is fully charged...

HP Envy - Pen not working

I have had my HP envy laptop going on 1.5 years now, and have rarely every had any problems. When I got it, it came with a pen/stylus that I have been frequently using. However, it has randomly stopped working and I cannot get it to work anymore. I have tried changing the battery, changing the tip, uninstalling drivers and restarting, checking for all updates, etc, and nothing has worked.

I have no idea what to try next, but I really need this pen to work again. What can I try next??

JC8052, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

My HP ENVY 360's Pen is not working/connecting what should i do? it is fully charged...

1. My HP ENVY 360's Pen is not working/connecting what should i do? it is fully charged... - Similar Threads - ENVY 360's Pen

2. Can i use samsung S pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i use samsung S pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop: Can i use s pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-samsung-s-pen-on-hp-pavilion-360-laptop/7dd3cd2c-e897-4143-b96d-8a95c41e6405
  3. Can i use samsung S pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use samsung S pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop: Can i use s pen on hp pavilion 360 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-samsung-s-pen-on-hp-pavilion-360-laptop/7dd3cd2c-e897-4143-b96d-8a95c41e6405
  4. My HP ENVY 360's Pen is not working/connecting what should i do? it is fully charged...

My HP ENVY 360's Pen is not working/connecting what should i do? it is fully charged...: My HP ENVY 360's Pen is not working/connecting what should i do? it is fully charged showing white light when connecting to charger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-envy-360s-pen-is-not-workingconnecting-what/6bbce5ce-564f-4602-8264-6a373bc3a3c4
  5. ctrl and tab dont work on my hp 360 envy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ctrl and tab dont work on my hp 360 envy: when i try to use crtl or tab on my laptop they dont work. i looked everywhere for a solution but couldnt find one does anyone known how to solve this? and also the problem isnt in my keyboard, if it was then the keys should still somewhat work and it couldnt just suddendly...
  6. ctrl and tab dont work on my hp 360 envy

ctrl and tab dont work on my hp 360 envy: when i try to use crtl or tab on my laptop they dont work. i looked everywhere for a solution but couldnt find one does anyone known how to solve this? and also the problem isnt in my keyboard, if it was then the keys should still somewhat work and it couldnt just suddendly...
  7. HP Envy - Pen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy - Pen not working: I have had my HP envy laptop going on 1.5 years now, and have rarely every had any problems. When I got it, it came with a pen/stylus that I have been frequently using. However, it has randomly stopped working and I cannot get it to work anymore. I have tried changing the...
  8. HP Envy - Pen not working

HP Envy - Pen not working: I have had my HP envy laptop going on 1.5 years now, and have rarely every had any problems. When I got it, it came with a pen/stylus that I have been frequently using. However, it has randomly stopped working and I cannot get it to work anymore. I have tried changing the...
  9. Hp 360 envy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp 360 envy: Just hooked up an external monitor to my laptop. Can I fold the envy back on itself and still use keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-360-envy/1c2595ec-889f-4f6f-8a29-5745f8845b39
  10. my new hp envy x360 saya it has pen and touch support but no pen was included? should...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my new hp envy x360 saya it has pen and touch support but no pen was included? should...: my new hp envy x360 says right on the sticker on the keyboard area that it allows for pen and touch support but no pen was included, sorry if this seems like a silly question. I have been struggling to get this et up for the last 6 hours?...