Windows 10: My HP Envy is CONSTANTLY crashing with the Windows 11 update!!!!

Discus and support My HP Envy is CONSTANTLY crashing with the Windows 11 update!!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I downgrade from Windows 11 to 10 since it's after the 10 days now?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tammy_B...s, Jan 25, 2022.

1. My HP Envy is CONSTANTLY crashing with the Windows 11 update!!!!

How do I downgrade from Windows 11 to 10 since it's after the 10 days now?

:)

Tammy_B...s, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Jan 25, 2022
  3. steveh69 Win User
    HP Laptop Fan runs constantly

Here's my situation. It seems that after last weeks round of Windows 10 Updates, the fan on my Laptop constantly runs.
    I've done a lot of search on symptoms for my HP model and getting all kinds of mixed solutions and want to be sure of what to do before I start downloading and updating. This could only make my situation much worse than I have now.

My Specs are:
    HP Envy 17T-J100
    Windows 10 Versions 10.0.14393 Build 14393
    Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processors
    Bios Version = Insyd F.65 11/20/14
    SMBIOS Version = 2.7
    Intell HD Graphics 4600

Any help and suggestions of how to fix this would really be appreciated.

Thanks!

steveh69, Jan 25, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

My HP Envy is CONSTANTLY crashing with the Windows 11 update!!!!

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4-1115dx More Support Options | HP® Customer Support

See if you can run through these troubleshooting steps:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (WindowsÂ*10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm the computer has a touch screen
    Step 2: Enable and reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
    Step 3: Configure the touch display
    Step 4: Install Windows updates
    Step 5: Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics
    Step 6: Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
    Step 7: Perform a hard reset (notebook PCs) or full shutdown and restart (All-in-One PCs)
    Step 8: Update the BIOS and graphics driver

zbook, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

My HP Envy is CONSTANTLY crashing with the Windows 11 update!!!!

1. My HP Envy is CONSTANTLY crashing with the Windows 11 update!!!! - Similar Threads - Envy CONSTANTLY crashing

2. Windows 11 HP Envy laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 HP Envy laptop: My Windows 11 HP laptop has a message telling me my "Comcast account is not up to date"? I've tried several fixes but no luck. I've seen fixes on Google for this problem with Windows 10 but not 11....
  3. Windows 11 HP Envy laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 HP Envy laptop: My Windows 11 HP laptop has a message telling me my "Comcast account is not up to date"? I've tried several fixes but no luck. I've seen fixes on Google for this problem with Windows 10 but not 11....
  4. HP Envy Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy Windows 11: When I had windows 10 I had nothing, like no windows apps at all, when I upgraded all the apps were installed fine.....except for Microsoft store. I resetted my pc many times and reseted the ms store. ran the command, nothing, And I am wondering if anybody can do anything...
  5. HP Envy Windows 11

HP Envy Windows 11: When I had windows 10 I had nothing, like no windows apps at all, when I upgraded all the apps were installed fine.....except for Microsoft store. I resetted my pc many times and reseted the ms store. ran the command, nothing, And I am wondering if anybody can do anything...
  6. HP envy laptop is constantly rebooting after update windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP envy laptop is constantly rebooting after update windows 11: After one of this update I'm not sure which one exactlyОбновление для Windows SV Version 21H2 для систем на базе процессоров x64 KB4023057, 10.2021Средство удаления вредоносных программ для платформы x64: v5.98 KB890830Накопительное обновление для Windows 11 для систем на...
  7. HP envy laptop is constantly rebooting after update windows 11

HP envy laptop is constantly rebooting after update windows 11: After one of this update I'm not sure which one exactlyОбновление для Windows SV Version 21H2 для систем на базе процессоров x64 KB4023057, 10.2021Средство удаления вредоносных программ для платформы x64: v5.98 KB890830Накопительное обновление для Windows 11 для систем на...
  8. My HP Envy is CONSTANTLY crashing with the Windows 11 update!!!!

My HP Envy is CONSTANTLY crashing with the Windows 11 update!!!!: How do I downgrade from Windows 11 to 10 since it's after the 10 days now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-envy-is-constantly-crashing-with-the-windows/fd3eebdc-84c9-4ab2-8bbe-90c7ad0786f6
  9. My HP Envy laptop keeps crashing after installing Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Envy laptop keeps crashing after installing Windows 11 update: My HP Envy 15 I7 year old laptop keeps crashing after Windows 11 tries to do an update. Hp repaired it in the fall but they reinstalled Windows 10 and now I have 11 and it crashes. I really should have known better--HP products are terrible and their support is suspect.These...
  10. My HP Envy laptop keeps crashing after installing Windows 11 update

My HP Envy laptop keeps crashing after installing Windows 11 update: My HP Envy 15 I7 year old laptop keeps crashing after Windows 11 tries to do an update. Hp repaired it in the fall but they reinstalled Windows 10 and now I have 11 and it crashes. I really should have known better--HP products are terrible and their support is suspect.These...