Windows 10: My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device...

Discus and support My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear All, My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device category also. I have failed to recover my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Md. MahbubHossainParag, Jan 28, 2019.

1. My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device...

Dear All,

My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device category also.

I have failed to recover my Touch Screen function. HP Support team also failed to solve my this problem.

But two days ago, it was running well.

I Reset my Windows 10 Pro, but no result.

What should I do ?

Where to knock for help...??

:)

Md. MahbubHossainParag, Jan 28, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4-1115dx More Support Options | HP® Customer Support

See if you can run through these troubleshooting steps:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (WindowsÂ*10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm the computer has a touch screen
    Step 2: Enable and reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
    Step 3: Configure the touch display
    Step 4: Install Windows updates
    Step 5: Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics
    Step 6: Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
    Step 7: Perform a hard reset (notebook PCs) or full shutdown and restart (All-in-One PCs)
    Step 8: Update the BIOS and graphics driver

zbook, Jan 28, 2019
  3. My touch screen suddenly does not respond HP Envy All In One

I don't know why but the touchscreen on my HP Envy All in One quit working today and I can find no resources on line to help. The only one I have found says to go to :

• Expand the Human Interface Devices heading.

• The touch screen device is labeled HID-compliant touch screen, or similar. Right-click the touch screen device.

• If the option to enable the device is included in the menu, click Enable.

When doing so, there is no"HID-Compliant Touch Screen" option. I don't know if something has happened in the last day to remove it.

It worked yesterday. Any advise out there. The bloody computer is only a couple of months old.

SharonDeatrick, Jan 28, 2019
  4. BeaRay Win User

My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device...

Touch screen not working on Windows 10

I have an HP Envy and since the Windows 10 update my touchscreen is not working. The is no HID-Compliant touch screen. The options which I have are:

• HID-compliant consumer control device
    • HID-compliant headset
    • HID-compliant vendor-defined service
    • HID-compliant Wireless Button Driver
    • USB Input Device
    • USB Input Device
    I tried disabling and re-enabling HID-compliant consumer control device and HID-compliant vendor-defined service. Neither worked. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks.

BeaRay, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device...

1. My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device... - Similar Threads - ENVY Laptop Touch

2. how to download HID complaint touch screen ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download HID complaint touch screen ?: My laptop missing HID compliant devicemissing HID- compliant touch screenHID-compliant vendor-defined deviceUSB Input DevicePlease help how to install touchscreen...
  3. how to download HID complaint touch screen ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download HID complaint touch screen ?: My laptop missing HID compliant devicemissing HID- compliant touch screenHID-compliant vendor-defined deviceUSB Input DevicePlease help how to install touchscreen...
  4. how to download HID complaint touch screen ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HID-compliant touch screen drive missing Touch screen not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID-compliant touch screen drive missing Touch screen not functioning: When I updated my HP Spectre 13 to Windows 11 last year, the touch screen stopped working. I just dealt with it for a while, but I'm really frustrated that I can't seem to fix it. I took it to the Geek Squad, who just ended up scratching their heads. I've done an operating...
  6. HID-compliant touch screen drive missing Touch screen not functioning

HID-compliant touch screen drive missing Touch screen not functioning: When I updated my HP Spectre 13 to Windows 11 last year, the touch screen stopped working. I just dealt with it for a while, but I'm really frustrated that I can't seem to fix it. I took it to the Geek Squad, who just ended up scratching their heads. I've done an operating...
  7. Touch screen not working anymore on HP envy HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba0xx 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen not working anymore on HP envy HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba0xx 2020: I have an HP Envy laptop HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba 2020 - the touch screen has stopped working.The system info shows no touchscreen. Word is also not detecting pen input.No pen or touch input is available for this display. The HID - Touch screen is not showing even when showing...
  8. Touch screen not working anymore on HP envy HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba0xx 2020

Touch screen not working anymore on HP envy HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba0xx 2020: I have an HP Envy laptop HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba 2020 - the touch screen has stopped working.The system info shows no touchscreen. Word is also not detecting pen input.No pen or touch input is available for this display. The HID - Touch screen is not showing even when showing...
  9. HID Complaint Touch Screen Driver not on my PC

HID Complaint Touch Screen Driver not on my PC: I recently got paint.net on my PC and I want to use touch screen for it. I tried to look for it I noticed device manager but it isn't there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-complaint-touch-screen-driver-not-on-my-pc/b01d05ee-e3dc-4a72-9218-59173b6f9d29
  10. HID TOUCH SCREEN DEVICE MISSING FROM LAPTOP

HID TOUCH SCREEN DEVICE MISSING FROM LAPTOP: Listen I've been dealing with this issue for over two years now. Non of the methods from Microsoft is seeming to be working. I have troubleshooted my entire computer and no issues was detected. I checked my ghosted devices and the HID Touch Screen Device is not there. I...