Windows 10: my hp fast one twenty keeps wanting to install the touch pad drivers?

Discus and support my hp fast one twenty keeps wanting to install the touch pad drivers? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; what I said up there,iam the typing dragon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anthonyflynn, Jan 29, 2019.

1. my hp fast one twenty keeps wanting to install the touch pad drivers?

what I said up there,iam the typing dragon.

:)

anthonyflynn, Jan 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 Lost Touch Pad Driver in Device Manager.

I uninstalled the drive ( via device manager) for the extra Ps/2 mouse driver listed> restarted and the Touch pad is now listed. Then tried to update. No results.

Went to settings> advanced touch pad settings> the soft wear shown is for a mouse not a touch pad. Tried to update HP software for my computer> identified and checked> claimed software is up to date. May try to see if it work as incompatible software. I
    checked to see if software is on synopsis website. Software is shown for a touch pad but which one?

ThomasMcCabe, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Pawan1709 Win User
    touch pad

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

The touch pad can be disabled by you on the Control Panel of your computer.

Refer the steps below to disable the touchpad on your computer.

• Right click on Start, and then click
      Control Panel.

• Click Hardware and Sound.

• Click Keyboard.

• In the Mouse Properties
      window:

• Click the Device Select tab to disable the touch pad.

• Click the Touch Pad tab to adjust touch pad settings.

• Click OK to save the settings and restart the system and check.

Try updating the Touchpad drivers from the
    manufacturer's website
    and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click
    Device Manager.

b. Expand the Touchpad tab.

c. Right-click and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan1709, Jan 29, 2019
  4. my hp fast one twenty keeps wanting to install the touch pad drivers?

no mouse or touch pad

after a recent windows update my mouse and touch pad wont work. I have an HP Envy 15 with Win 10 home x64. I have spent hours installing and uninstalling the synaptics driver but it wont start.

a previous post suggest a registry edit but this was for Win8

Graham and MoHowson, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

my hp fast one twenty keeps wanting to install the touch pad drivers?

1. my hp fast one twenty keeps wanting to install the touch pad drivers? - Similar Threads - fast twenty keeps

2. Touch Pad Driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Pad Driver missing: I have recently updated my drivers and i made a restore point for it.After updating drivers, suddenly my trackpad stopped working so i went to device manager to look for the driver HID- touch pad and it wasnt there, when revealing the hidden drivers i could see it but it kept...
  3. Touch Pad Driver missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Pad Driver missing: I have recently updated my drivers and i made a restore point for it.After updating drivers, suddenly my trackpad stopped working so i went to device manager to look for the driver HID- touch pad and it wasnt there, when revealing the hidden drivers i could see it but it kept...
  4. Problem in Installing Touch pad drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem in Installing Touch pad drivers: I tried to install touchpad drivers in my windows 10 but it is asking to add/remove the existing driver. what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-installing-touch-pad-drivers/1c458e20-86fe-4c54-9302-b940098c9dda
  5. touch pad device install

touch pad device install: After Windows last update couldn't boot, reinstalled Windows but now can't get touch pad to work. Using USB mouse. Found the device hidden, rolled back to old driver, thought I had to uninstall and reinstall the device but can't reinstall, can't find how to download. It is...
  6. touch pad

touch pad: .Hello, I have an Dell Inspiron 5558 and I was trying to find a setting that would disable the touch pad when I had a USB mouse plugged in, I know I can disable it in Device manager but when the computer restarts it is enabled again even though the Device Manager says it is...
  7. Touch pad Driver update.

Touch pad Driver update.: The new widows 10 update put in a driver that won't let me turn off my Touchpad. Had to reinstall my old driver. Do you think they will fix this. Don't know if old driver had a security problem....
  8. touch pad -- hp Pavilion

touch pad -- hp Pavilion: I have Microsoft 10 HP Pavilion. Recently, when I am trying to navigate a document or forum posting for instance, every time that I try to click to position the cursor, or anything else for that matter, a drop down menu appears. It's extremely annoying and makes the most...
  9. how to update touch pad on HP notebook

how to update touch pad on HP notebook: how do update a HP touch pad on a note book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-update-touch-pad-on-hp-notebook/c071368e-4c42-41c1-9c31-d4ded22c0104
  10. HP Laptop Touch Pad problem

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop Touch Pad problem: I updated to 10 and fount that the slider bars on the touch pad don't work. The system doesn't have a mouse which it knows and shows a touch pad there and working but the sliders do not work. That am I doing wrong? 19567