Windows 10: My hp gaming laptop can’t detect its own speakers. I have tried everytging

Discus and support My hp gaming laptop can’t detect its own speakers. I have tried everytging in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help I have been at this forever and can’t find a solution I tried every single basic thing that you find on all the forms but there’s no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tyler Henny, Mar 26, 2023.

1. My hp gaming laptop can’t detect its own speakers. I have tried everytging

Please help I have been at this forever and can’t find a solution I tried every single basic thing that you find on all the forms but there’s no solution to find the speakers.The built in speakers that come in the pc are not found so it won’t detect anything to self diagnose and since it doesn’t detect speakers it also doesn’t detect my head phones the only thing it detects is my monitor. My headphones are perfectly fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers multiple times. I have searched all day. Please help

:)

Tyler Henny, Mar 26, 2023

2. My audio output devices have disappeared from my HP laptop.

I have an HP laptop running Windows 10. My audio output devices have disappeared. Not just no devices installed, but no devices listed in Device Manager. Tried troubleshooting and still no devices found. Tried connecting USB speakers, but those were not
    detected either.

Suggestions?

Rob_Benjamin, Mar 26, 2023
  3. External Speakers Not Detected As Separated Playback Device

My laptop is HP OMEN 15-ce086tx

I've done all the steps above and the external speakers are still not being detected separately.

AlvinLukas, Mar 26, 2023
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

My hp gaming laptop can’t detect its own speakers. I have tried everytging

No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Mar 26, 2023
Thema:

My hp gaming laptop can’t detect its own speakers. I have tried everytging

1. My hp gaming laptop can’t detect its own speakers. I have tried everytging - Similar Threads - gaming laptop can’t

2. My laptop doesnt recognize its own speakers, how can i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesnt recognize its own speakers, how can i fix this?: I made a complete windows reset with data deletion and when the laptop booted back up the audio wasnt working.These are my current sound drivers:I tried installing intel high definition driver from the official hp drivers and software but it gives this error:I also tried...
  3. My laptop doesnt recognize its own speakers, how can i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesnt recognize its own speakers, how can i fix this?: I made a complete windows reset with data deletion and when the laptop booted back up the audio wasnt working.These are my current sound drivers:I tried installing intel high definition driver from the official hp drivers and software but it gives this error:I also tried...
  4. My laptop doesnt recognize its own speakers, how can i fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My hp gaming laptop can’t detect its own speakers. I have tried everytging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My hp gaming laptop can’t detect its own speakers. I have tried everytging: Please help I have been at this forever and can’t find a solution I tried every single basic thing that you find on all the forms but there’s no solution to find the speakers.The built in speakers that come in the pc are not found so it won’t detect anything to self diagnose...
  6. my laptop is working on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is working on its own: I have lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. From past few weeks it has started working on its own.It scrolls down itself. If I try to open some app it opens another one which is located below the app I want to use.Please help if someone is able guide me.Thank you...
  7. my laptop is working on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop is working on its own: I have lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. From past few weeks it has started working on its own.It scrolls down itself. If I try to open some app it opens another one which is located below the app I want to use.Please help if someone is able guide me.Thank you...
  8. my laptop wont recognize its own speakers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop wont recognize its own speakers: ok so back in 2018 I was having trouble factory resetting my ASUS transformer laptop due to windows updates taking all the memory and that cause the laptop to not factory reset so I used the microsoft remote help and the person on the other end tried deleting system files and...
  9. My Laptop Resested on its Own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Resested on its Own: My work laptop started to slow down yesterday's afternoon and completed frozed. I tried restarting the laptop and it never did, so I went home. Today, I turn on of the laptop and my account is no longer there, but it still asks me for the password. Once I logged, it...
  10. HP Mouse having mind of its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Mouse having mind of its own: Howdy, I am using a HP Touchscreen 23.8" Full HD All-in-One Desktop 24-f0137c, utlilizing a wired HP keyboard and wired HP mouse. I run Windows 10 Home fully updated and according to my security programs spyware and virus free. A few weeks ago out of the blue my HP mouse...