Windows 10: My HP has now lost camera and touch screen since install windows 10 . How do I get them back.

Discus and support My HP has now lost camera and touch screen since install windows 10 . How do I get them back. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Device Manager no long displays Camera or Touch Screen although both were present before. The HP Model is Pavilion 11-n008TU no help from HP.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrianClarke1, Jan 12, 2019.

1. My HP has now lost camera and touch screen since install windows 10 . How do I get them back.

Device Manager no long displays Camera or Touch Screen although both were present before. The HP Model is Pavilion 11-n008TU no help from HP.

:)

BrianClarke1, Jan 12, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4-1115dx More Support Options | HP® Customer Support

See if you can run through these troubleshooting steps:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (WindowsÂ*10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm the computer has a touch screen
    Step 2: Enable and reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
    Step 3: Configure the touch display
    Step 4: Install Windows updates
    Step 5: Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics
    Step 6: Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
    Step 7: Perform a hard reset (notebook PCs) or full shutdown and restart (All-in-One PCs)
    Step 8: Update the BIOS and graphics driver

zbook, Jan 12, 2019
  3. KLund1 Win User
    HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

Thanks for the long reply! The effort is much appreciated!
    My responses in bold

Again many thanks.
    Any other thoughts or suggestions, from anyone??

KLund1, Jan 12, 2019
  4. My HP has now lost camera and touch screen since install windows 10 . How do I get them back.

Enable built-in camera for Windows 10 HP 8470p

Hi,

We suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in.
    • Click "View all" and then click "Hardware and Devices".
    • Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

For more information regarding camera, refer to the article below:

Camera app and webcams help

We also suggest to contact HP support for best help.

Let us know how it goes. Thank you.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

My HP has now lost camera and touch screen since install windows 10 . How do I get them back.

1. My HP has now lost camera and touch screen since install windows 10 . How do I get them back. - Similar Threads - has lost camera

2. How do I get my touch screen back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my touch screen back?: Hello! My computer is brand new I got it two days ago, and the touch screen isn't working. When I was setting it up for the first time, the touch screen worked, but now it doesn't, and I'm not sure why. When I go in and view the "pen and touch" setting, it says that "no pen...
  3. How do I get my touch screen back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my touch screen back?: Hello! My computer is brand new I got it two days ago, and the touch screen isn't working. When I was setting it up, the touch screen worked, but now it doesn't, and I'm not sure why. When I go in and view the "pen and touch" setting, it says that "no pen or touch input is...
  4. I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?: With the ATT change, I lost all my contacts. How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-contacts-how-do-i-get-them-back/724c91a0-52df-4c4b-b3a8-55a3f332b90a
  5. I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?

I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?: With the ATT change, I lost all my contacts. How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-contacts-how-do-i-get-them-back/724c91a0-52df-4c4b-b3a8-55a3f332b90a
  6. How do I get my lost whiteboards back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my lost whiteboards back?: Recently I opened up my microsoft whiteboard app to find all of my whiteboards missing. I'm using the same account and I didn't do anything that would have caused them to be deleted. How can I get these back. I have 2 weeks worth of notes lost because they were randomly...
  7. How do I get my lost whiteboards back?

How do I get my lost whiteboards back?: Recently I opened up my microsoft whiteboard app to find all of my whiteboards missing. I'm using the same account and I didn't do anything that would have caused them to be deleted. How can I get these back. I have 2 weeks worth of notes lost because they were randomly...
  8. my microphone, on my HP, has been deleted. How do I get it back?

my microphone, on my HP, has been deleted. How do I get it back?: What driver do I need to download to get my microphone back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-on-my-hp-has-been-deleted-how-do-i/59b89ed4-b556-476a-a4c7-aaa37dabe2ad
  9. my microphone, on my HP, has been deleted. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my microphone, on my HP, has been deleted. How do I get it back?: What driver do I need to download to get my microphone back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-on-my-hp-has-been-deleted-how-do-i/59b89ed4-b556-476a-a4c7-aaa37dabe2ad
  10. How do I get my windows 10 touch screen to work

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get my windows 10 touch screen to work: how do i get my windows 10 touch screen to work I tried the touch mode I went to the settings nothin has worked please I need help * Original title: windows 10...