Windows 10: My HP has now lost camera and touch screen since install windows 10 . How do I get them back.

Discus and support My HP has now lost camera and touch screen since install windows 10 . How do I get them back. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Device Manager no long displays Camera or Touch Screen although both were present before. The HP Model is Pavilion 11-n008TU no help from HP.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrianClarke1, Jan 12, 2019.

1. My HP has now lost camera and touch screen since install windows 10 . How do I get them back.

Device Manager no long displays Camera or Touch Screen although both were present before. The HP Model is Pavilion 11-n008TU no help from HP.

:)

BrianClarke1, Jan 12, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4-1115dx More Support Options | HP® Customer Support

See if you can run through these troubleshooting steps:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (WindowsÂ*10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm the computer has a touch screen
    Step 2: Enable and reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
    Step 3: Configure the touch display
    Step 4: Install Windows updates
    Step 5: Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics
    Step 6: Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
    Step 7: Perform a hard reset (notebook PCs) or full shutdown and restart (All-in-One PCs)
    Step 8: Update the BIOS and graphics driver

zbook, Jan 12, 2019
  3. KLund1 Win User
    HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

Thanks for the long reply! The effort is much appreciated!
    My responses in bold

Again many thanks.
    Any other thoughts or suggestions, from anyone??

KLund1, Jan 12, 2019
  4. My HP has now lost camera and touch screen since install windows 10 . How do I get them back.

Enable built-in camera for Windows 10 HP 8470p

Hi,

We suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in.
    • Click "View all" and then click "Hardware and Devices".
    • Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

For more information regarding camera, refer to the article below:

Camera app and webcams help

We also suggest to contact HP support for best help.

Let us know how it goes. Thank you.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

My HP has now lost camera and touch screen since install windows 10 . How do I get them back.

1. My HP has now lost camera and touch screen since install windows 10 . How do I get them back. - Similar Threads - has lost camera

2. update has wiped out all my files, how do i get them back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    update has wiped out all my files, how do i get them back: windows 10 updates have removed all my files. how do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-has-wiped-out-all-my-files-how-do-i-get/5cfd8c8b-8d5f-44f2-a145-190db933c204"
  3. How do I get back to my usual log in screen ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get back to my usual log in screen ?: Yesterday, after logging in to Windows 10 on my desktop PC, I found that I was unable to start my browser (Microsoft Edge) for some reason. I tried rebooting but it made no difference, and so I had to use Internet Explorer instead. When I searched for assistance on the...
  4. AFTER A RESET i'VE LOST MY PASSWORD. hOW DO i GET IT BACK?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AFTER A RESET i'VE LOST MY PASSWORD. hOW DO i GET IT BACK?: After a reset, I've lost my password. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-a-reset-ive-lost-my-password-how-do-i-get-it/b20c75b8-8118-4899-a5da-019a63dbf7ca
  5. I have lost administrative privileges. There is no way for me to get them back. Now what?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have lost administrative privileges. There is no way for me to get them back. Now what?: No admin access. Don't know why. Can not perform ANY admin function including running the dumb iso download tool. Why can't I just download the iso? I can not create users. Really, I can not do anything. I can not uninstall applications. I can not run commands in a...
  6. How do I get Windows 10 back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get Windows 10 back: PC, Windows 10. Last weekend, after the thunderstorm, the Auto Repair couldn't repair my Windows 10. If I wipe my computer, what are my options for getting Windows 10 back? All suggestions, ideas, comments any wish to offer will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K....
  7. how do i get my windows 10 mail back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get my windows 10 mail back?: How do I get my Windows 10 Mail back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-windows-10-mail-back/b7605b4a-16de-4ade-9ac0-8cb843ea07f3
  8. How do I get back my screen brightness control

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get back my screen brightness control: HP P6 2005ukm running Windows 10 64 bit Pro desktop. When I go to All settings/System/Display there is no brightness control above the Night light settings where it previously was. I have noticed this after the last round of updates. How do I get my brightness control...
  9. Lost built-in audio. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost built-in audio. How do I get it back?: I am running Windows 10 build 10586. I was trying to get WebEx to work with an external webcam and an external microphone this afternoon and, in the process of trying to get the audio working, I disabled (*just* disabled) the built-in Realtek audio. That didn't solve my...
  10. How do I get back to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get back to Windows 10?: Dell Venue 8Pro Tablet. I started with Windows 7 and updates got me to Windows 10. I just trashed my Tablet. (Don't ask) I had to do a recovery to get back to my desktop. I am now at Windows 8.1. Is there anyway to get me back up to Windows 10? Please note. It would...