Windows 10: My HP laptop can't fully charged

Discus and support My HP laptop can't fully charged in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't charged my HP Pavillion laptop untul 100%. It stucks until 86%. I can't remove the battery since this laptop not support it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PutriRahmadhanita, Sep 16, 2018.

1. My HP laptop can't fully charged

I can't charged my HP Pavillion laptop untul 100%. It stucks until 86%. I can't remove the battery since this laptop not support it.

:)

PutriRahmadhanita, Sep 16, 2018
  2. JD9999 Win User

Battery fully charged, but still charging

My laptop has a battery light which tells me when my laptop is fully charged. When it is fully charged (it is green), Windows still says "05 minutes until fully charged" and then charges for another half hour. In the past the light has been reliable, so I believe that windows 10 is the issue. My laptop has also had significant issues with charging. I can confirm this with two batteries. I have an Asus K55VD which I haven't changed the battery plugs in or anything like that. What could my problem be? Here's what I've tried:

-Disabling and re-enabling Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery (no change)
    -Turning power saving off in BIOS (did a bit of help with the charging problem)
    -Fixing the fan (turns out it wasn't spinning, which caused a range of issues. Helped the battery charge issue a bit)
    -Keeping the laptop shut down (didn't help)
    -Keeping it asleep (didn't help)
    -Keeping it on with the screen off (did help it charge)

Yet I can't find a fix for the battery charging percentage and time issue. Any help would be appreciated.

JD9999, Sep 16, 2018
  3. MaximusE Win User
    HP Laptop charging issues

My HP DV6-1190EV laptop recently stopped charging..u have to unplug and plug the charger to work..

I did buy a new original charger from ebay..

it gives me the 7% battery warning the laptop goes on hibernate and then u have to plug and unplug the charger several times to work.. it doesn't work if u plug and unplug the charger while it gives u the warning..

note that laptop needs a format 100%

any help?

thanks

MaximusE, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Xjoejoex Win User

My HP laptop can't fully charged

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

My HP laptop can't fully charged [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

My HP laptop can't fully charged

1. My HP laptop can't fully charged - Similar Threads - laptop can't fully

2. My laptop is not turning on even this is fully charge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is not turning on even this is fully charge: My laptop is not turning on, even this is fully charge, my contact number is 4194131944, and my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Laptop fully charges then unplugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop fully charges then unplugs: When I plug in my laptop it fully charges, and then unplugs itself.The cord is still connected, but the computer doesn't pick it up until the battery goes down a little. Then it begins charging again.I'm running windows 10. Any idea what's going on here?I've tried googling my...
  4. Laptop fully charges then unplugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop fully charges then unplugs: When I plug in my laptop it fully charges, and then unplugs itself.The cord is still connected, but the computer doesn't pick it up until the battery goes down a little. Then it begins charging again.I'm running windows 10. Any idea what's going on here?I've tried googling my...
  5. Laptop fully charges then unplugs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. HP Laptop not charge when my laptop get fully chargin

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Laptop not charge when my laptop get fully chargin: Hello, I am facing a serious issues with my laptop's battery.When I charge my laptop, after getting fully, my laptop not charging, I check battery icon on Windows 10, It only show "time" remaining, not show charging. But led next my power button still be white it mean fully ....
  7. My computer can't fully charge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer can't fully charge: I don't know why computer battery can't down and now the battery is stuck at 94%.No matter how many time i restart or shut down my laptop and turn it on a while later its still not fully. Even the time till fully charge did not get display. I am not sure if it is my device...
  8. pc can't fully charge

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc can't fully charge: bought last year June, reformatted at this year June In the past 2 days, however i charges my PC, it just won't pass 92% and there's also a problem is that it doesn't shows countdown until fully charges ooh please anyone give me some clear instruction about what should I...
  9. Laptop battery is not charging fully

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop battery is not charging fully: The battery of my new laptop is charging to 93-95%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-battery-is-not-charging-fully/16e83c54-4ebe-4670-9d06-0fa257cdb6a2
  10. HP Laptop won’t fully charge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Laptop won’t fully charge: Hi My HP Pavillion (Windows 10) wont fully charge, it charges to 70% then it tells me it’s no longer charging. Laptop is only 18 months old and the battery diagnostic says the battery is okay I have tried disabling drivers, calibrating the battery, draining the battery,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp pavillion dv6-1190ev driver win10

2. my laptop cant be fully charged

3. cant charging untul 100