Windows 10: My HP laptop doesn’t show any wifi connections

Discus and support My HP laptop doesn’t show any wifi connections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My HP laptop won’t show any wifi connections when I click on the no wifi logo. The only two options on there are the airplane mode toggle which won’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brodie M, Jan 26, 2023.

1. brodie M Win User

My HP laptop doesn’t show any wifi connections

My HP laptop won’t show any wifi connections when I click on the no wifi logo. The only two options on there are the airplane mode toggle which won’t work currently and the link to network settings. I’ve tried using the link and trouble shooting but it is yet to fix my problem. The laptop this issue is currently occurring on uses windows 10

:)

brodie M, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Jan 26, 2023
  3. Wifi list won´t show

My HP laptop doesn’t show any wifi connections c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Jan 26, 2023
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My HP laptop doesn’t show any wifi connections 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

1. My HP laptop doesn’t show any wifi connections - Similar Threads - laptop doesn’t show

2. My Hp Laptop not showing any wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Hp Laptop not showing any wifi network: My HP laptop won’t show any wifi connections when I click on the no wifi logo. The only two options on there are the airplane mode toggle which won’t work currently and the link to network settings. I’ve tried using the link and trouble shooting but it is yet to fix my...
  3. My Hp Laptop not showing any wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Hp Laptop not showing any wifi network: My HP laptop won’t show any wifi connections when I click on the no wifi logo. The only two options on there are the airplane mode toggle which won’t work currently and the link to network settings. I’ve tried using the link and trouble shooting but it is yet to fix my...
  4. My Hp Laptop not showing any wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My HP laptop doesn’t show any wifi connections

My HP laptop doesn’t show any wifi connections: My HP laptop won’t show any wifi connections when I click on the no wifi logo. The only two options on there are the airplane mode toggle which won’t work currently and the link to network settings. I’ve tried using the link and trouble shooting but it is yet to fix my...
  6. My HP laptop doesn’t show any wifi connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP laptop doesn’t show any wifi connections: My HP laptop won’t show any wifi connections when I click on the no wifi logo. The only two options on there are the airplane mode toggle which won’t work currently and the link to network settings. I’ve tried using the link and trouble shooting but it is yet to fix my...
  7. Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections: For some reason my laptop won’t connect to internet and I don’t how to fix it because my wifi won’t show up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-doesnt-show-up-in-network-connections/3c54996e-fd75-4f2c-bee3-b65c331e02ad
  8. Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections

Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections: For some reason my laptop won’t connect to internet and I don’t how to fix it because my wifi won’t show up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-doesnt-show-up-in-network-connections/3c54996e-fd75-4f2c-bee3-b65c331e02ad
  9. Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections

10. Connection Wifi Laptop HP

Connection Wifi Laptop HP: Hi friends, I'm having problems with my Wi-Fi network, the network is connecting. The problem is that suddenly it hangs and I'm out of connection. I reconnect it and after a while it disconnects again. what I do?...